Military Wives 2: June's Turn - Cover

Military Wives 2: June's Turn

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The military wives are back and at it again and this time it's June's turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian  

June Rivers had returned from her church retreat and was getting back into her normal routine. It was a beautiful Monday morning and she had begun to clean the house had seen her husband off to work and her son off to school. Everything was going great. Even John, her husband of 18 years, had stopped bothering her about sex. She was sure that her would be after her to "put out" after she had been gone for the weekend, but he hadn't. God she hated the marital "dancing" they did when he was horny. He just didn't understand her feelings and the teaching of the church. Sex was for procreation not for recreation, it was that simple. Oh she knew John had needs and she tried to accommodate occasionally, him but the truth be told, she just didn't like the sex act itself. It was... well... so dirty!

June quickly discarded her thoughts and began making a pitcher of sun-tea for her afternoon meeting with the church elders. She was looking forward to the meeting because she was going to present some new ideas about the re-beautification of the church office. She had some...

Ring, ring. Ring, ring.

June walked over to the kitchen phone, Hello?

Hello, is this Mrs. Rivers?

Yes it is. Can I help you?

I hope so. This is Mrs. Kennedy, Beverly Kennedy the high school Vice Principal.

Yes Mrs. Kennedy, what can I do for you?

Well Mrs. Rivers, its about your son Jim, and...

Is there anything wrong? Is he hurt? Is...

No, no Mrs. Rivers. Jim is just fine, don't you worry. It is just that there has been a situation and I would like to discuss it with you. Can you come to my office around, Oh 4:30 this afternoon?

Well, ah, I have an appointment, but if it's important, sure. I'll see you at 4:30.

June hung up the phone and sat down at the kitchen table. What was going on with Jim she wondered? He was a good boy and a good student and he hadn't said anything about any problems at school, so... her mind wandered off and she decided that she had better get her meeting with the church elders changed. She was sure that she could delay the meeting until the following day - no problem.

After lunch June was working in the study on her presentation when she looked at her watch. "Oh, it's 2:30 already, she thought. I had better get ready for the meeting." She stopped what she was doing and walked into her bedroom and opened the closet. She looked through her clothes trying to decide what she should wear. She almost decided on the gray suit but then thought that it might be too formal. She reached back in and pulled out a very nice white blouse and chose a pale blue skirt to go with it. She laid the clothes on the bed and walked over to the dresser where she pulled a nice white bra and matching panties and set them beside the rest of her clothes. June stripped off her "housework" sweats and tossed them into the dirty laundry. Then she removed her panties and bra and went into the bathroom and took a hot shower. After ten minutes of soothing hot water she stepped out and dried off. When she looked up from drying her feet she saw herself in the mirror. Not too bad she thought.

June stood 5-7 and weighed 127 pounds. She was proud of her weight because her mothers' side of the family tended to be a bit overweight and she had worked had to stay at 127. She looked at her breasts, not in a sexual way, but clinically. She firmly checked each of her breasts, looking for any signs of a lump. You couldn't be too careful.

June slipped on her panties and started to put on a pair of pantyhose but then decided it was too hot to wear hose, so she just put on her bra, slipped the blouse over her shoulders, buttoned it up then stepped into her skirt. She walked over to the mirror to check herself. She thought her clothes were proper for a stay at home mom, that her hair looked nice and that she was presentable. She checked her watch and walked out of the house and drove down to her son's high school.

June arrived in the schools' front office about five minutes ahead of her appointment with Mrs. Kennedy. She gave the receptionist her name and told her that she had a four-thirty appointment. The receptionist asked her to take a seat and that Mrs. Kennedy would be right with her. In just a few minutes a woman appeared at the Vice Principal doorway, walked over to her and said,

Hi, you must be Mrs. Rivers. I'm Beverly Kennedy. Come on in my office.

June got up, shook Beverly's hand and went into her office. It was a nice spacious office with what appeared to be a large leather couch and an overstuffed side chair. She chose the chair that was beside Mrs. Kennedy's desk and sat down.

Uh, Mrs. Kennedy, what is this all about, June asked?

Well Mrs. Rivers, ah, do you mind if I call you June? And please call me Beverly.

No, June is fine, thank you Beverly.

At that moment the receptionist poked her head in the door and told Beverly that she was leaving for the day. "Mrs. Kennedy, I'm gone for the day. The reception area is closed and I locked the outer door. Anything else you need me to do before I leave?"

No, thanks Alice. Uh, just shut my door would you? See you tomorrow.

Alice closed the door and Beverly Kennedy looked across her desk at June Rivers. June, she said, I know that you were out of town last weekend so this may come as a surprise to you, but your son has gotten himself into a little bit of hot water.

June was watching Beverly's facial expressions but couldn't get a clue as to what was gong on.

Why, what did he do?

Well. Here, let me show you something.

Beverly walked around the desk with a manila folder in her hand. Inside she had some selected photographs she had printed from the DVD movie taken at Carolyn Williams' house on Saturday night. She had carefully selected only those photo's showing June's son and Carolyn. She walked up to June and sat on the side arm of the chair and pulled the first photo out of the folder. It showed June's son Jim with his head buried in Carolyn's snatch. You couldn't tell it was Carolyn, but you sure could tell it was Jim.

Ah, here June. Have a look at this. She handed her the photo.

June stared at the photo. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes were wide with disbelief.

"Where did you get this," June asked? What is going on here?

Beverly smiled at June. "Well June, this is a photo of your son taken last Saturday night. He was obviously engaging in some, uh, extra-curricular activities. Beverly decided this was the time to develop the "big" lie." This and some other photos were circulating around the school until a teacher brought them to my attention. I have several shots of Jim, would you like to see more?"

God No! I'll have his butt for this. Beverly, you can leave it to me to take care of my son.

Well that's the problem June, I can't.

What do you me, you can't?

As I see it June, Jim has committed an infraction of the Naval Base Regulations, and with my husband being the Base Operations Officer; I'll need to report this infraction to NIS, the Naval Investigative Service.

Oh God, you can't do that. Jim's life will be ruined. He won't be able to get into college, nothing. We'll be asked to leave the base. Where will we live? You just have to do something to help me. Please, Mrs. Kennedy!

Beverly put her arm around June's shoulder and thought to herself, well, I think I have her now and it only took one picture. "I can try and help you June, but it will be very difficult to hide the facts in this case. After all, several male students and at least one teacher saw these pictures and then there is the sexual act itself."

"What do you mean?" June was lost. "The sexual act itself? I mean he is 18 and I'm sure as a teenager, well you know. I mean, all teenagers have raging hormones. Did he "do it" with some girl who is under age? What is the problem here?"

June, your son engaged in the sexual act with a married woman, an officers' wife. Here on the base. Do you realize the implications of that? If this gets out we could have a ruined marriage as well as a couple of careers going down the drain. With the information I have if I don't tell my husband and the NIS I could loose my job. What would you have me do?

Oh God June thought. What am I going to do? "Mrs. Kennedy. I'll do anything you ask if you can keep this quiet. Anything! Please you have to help me."

Beverly walked back around her desk and sat back in her chair. "Anything? Anything Mrs. Rivers?

Oh yes, I'll do what ever it takes to do to protect Jim.

OK, good. Come to me June. Come over here and stand in front of me.

What? Stand in front of you? Why?

Look you dumb shit; you said you would do anything, now get your ass over her and stand in front of me.

June was shocked at the vice-principal's vocabulary and her change in demeanor. What did she want? June pushed herself out of the chair and walked to the side of Beverly's desk and stood in front of her.

That's good June. Now, turn around and let me have a look at you.

June made a full circle until she again faced the administrator. "Now what?"

Well, for starters, tell me about yourself June. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? What is your bra size? What do you like to do in the bedroom when you and your husband fuck?

If June was shocked when she saw the picture of her son eating pussy, it was nothing to what she felt now. "Look Beverly, those are personal questions and really none of your business. Besides, what has this got to do with my son?"

It has everything to do with your son! If you want me to bury this matter and I am going to put my butt on the line, then I am going to get what I want out of the deal. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND! Now stop sniveling and answer the fucking questions.

June looked at the older woman. A tear started to run down her cheek, but she stood straight, looked straight ahead and said, "I am 5-7 and I weigh 127 pounds. I wear a 36C bra and I don't do much "fucking" in the bedroom. The Bible say's that sex is for procreation not recreation, and frankly, I don't really like sex."

OK, well that's a start. Now let me see your legs. Pull up your skirt.

You must be joking? Pull up my skirt? What the hell do you want Mrs. Kennedy?

June, you want your son off the hook and if you want me to cover this up for you. That said, you'd need to do exactly what I say, without question. You'll do it when I say to do it. If that isn't what you want to do then just get your ass out of my office and I'll take care of reporting what has happened at school today. Both to my husband and to the NIS.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.