Amy on Loan - Cover

Amy on Loan

Copyright© 2005 by Amy Allison

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After sharing with his best friend all his life, my husband wanted me to be next.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

I won't try to hide the fact that I enjoy masturbation. I am especially prone to touching myself when I am alone either watching TV or on the computer. I enjoy reading erotic stories on the net and sometimes I will log on to some of my husband's adult video sites even though I find them to be mostly staged and a little crass for me. At times I come fast, but at other special times I may prolong it for hours before reaching orgasm. I make sure my husband is never around when I do it, often after he goes to bed at night.

About a year ago I was on the computer real early in the morning, thoroughly involved in a story. I had been playing with myself lightly for at least half an hour and was to the point that I couldn't have turned back if there had been a fire in the house. Just as my legs stiffened and I threw my head back to begin a silent, massive orgasm, my head turned at the angle that I was looking into a small decorative mirror on the wall just to my right.

You can imagine my surprise and embarrassment when I saw Craig standing there behind me with his cock in his hand. He was standing back in the shadows of our hallway, thinking he was hidden as he watched me please myself.

I was so deep into orgasm that even as taken aback as I was I couldn't stop. After a few seconds the shock subsided and I found the whole thing to be a little erotic, continuing on in an unusually animated orgasm. All the while, I was glancing up into the reflection at my seemingly appreciative audience. As soon as I finished, however, he disappeared.

He "woke up" a little later when I went to bed. Unlike him at that time of night, he went down on me for five minutes or so and was licking what had to be a gushing crevice. Then he lifted my legs over his shoulders and pounded me very hard, exploding in no time. It was the fastest orgasm he had come to in years!

I think all marriages lose some of their sexual appeal after a couple of years and we were no different. But then I knew that I had a new pulse on what really turned him on. At first it was always the wee hours of the morning. Then all at once in the early evening after our son was in bed he seemed to leave the house a lot, claiming to go over to a friends house, a late night auto store, all kinds of things.

I had quickly grown accustomed to him hiding there in the hallway when he knew I was "staying up" and it had become a little game that we both enjoyed but kept hidden from each other. But I couldn't quite figure out the little trips at night that drew him away from the house. During those periods of absence, I routinely sat in a big chair in front of the TV, bringing pleasure to myself in various states of dress or undress.

One night after he had left on one of his little "missions", I realized the mini blinds to the back windows of our living room were open. I had personally closed them an hour earlier. Obviously, he had opened them before he had left. Was he was watching me through the blinds?

Our living room faces the back of our house, which is protected by a privacy fence. There are two walls that are loaded with windows and at night you can look in from the outside without being in danger of being detected from the street. I started noticing that on the evenings he left the mini blinds on at least one window of each wall were being opened just a little. I would close them earlier in the evening then would find them slightly opened by the time he had left.

I became tentative at first and a bit uncomfortable knowing I was being watched from the window. For some reason the fact that he was watching through the window seemed to be different than if he was in the house, almost as if he were a predator. There were even a couple of times that I failed to reach orgasm, which was unusual for me.

But as a couple of weeks went by I not only got accustomed to the situation but warmed up to the idea, often removing my panties and making sure that what I wore would easily ride up over my crotch so that he could actually witness all the action. If I wore shorts, I made sure that they were the type that was very loose around the legs, allowing me to pull them aside during the process. I quit wearing jeans at night.

Shortly into this I was working outside one day and found a small pair of binoculars hidden in a plastic bag outside in our storage shed. I realized then how much in detail he was watching my fingers and my reaction to them. I really enjoyed his interaction and the sex that followed; so, I tried to be as casual as possible yet spread my legs wide to give him the greatest view. I always kept it natural, never once putting on a "show" or doing anything artificial. My orgasms were my orgasms and that was that.

This went on for about three months, not every night but at least three times a week. After that, even though I was still deep into it, I started to see little signs of his interest starting to wane. He still watched me, but the sex after the fact started to slow down noticeably. I kept it up for him (and me) but I was a little disappointed.

Then all of a sudden it all picked back up again, maybe even more than before. I couldn't help but wonder what caused the revitalization. Much to my surprise, I think I found the answer.

Craig has a long time boyhood friend that lives on the next block. They have remained close throughout the years, much to my approval. I enjoyed his company as much as my husband, and at times we would tease Adam a little by light fondling in front of him. Mostly it was Craig rubbing my breast or slipping his hand up my skirt or shorts when he knew that, even though we were supposedly out of sight, we were being watched. Adam was attractive and has never married and I will not try to deny that the little bit of teasing caused a physical attraction between the two of us that we both knew would never be fulfilled.

I started noticing his attention to me had become much more intent. It went from casually admiring and getting little "oops" tit and leg touches from me to openly and unabashed mentally undressing me, even in front of Craig. I'm not sure if I felt appreciative or concerned about this new attention.

Soon after that, I was cleaning in the back yard one afternoon. Since I had discovered the binoculars out there I had become much more attentive when I was out. Over on the most remote and (at night) what would be the darkest side of the house I found a cigar butte lying on a windowsill. I knew that on very special occasion Adam would smoke a very expensive cigar.

The other thing that came to my attention was the fact that every night that Craig stayed home he was going to bed at an unusually early time. And on each of those nights, those mini blinds were still being moved to a slightly open position.

It took me a while, but when it did the possibility hit me right between the eyes!! Was my husband allowing his best friend to watch me? I couldn't get it off my mind and was very angry it. The thought of it made me sweat and go into a little trembling session. I couldn't stand the mystery any more and certainly didn't want to ask. If it was so, how was I to know they were doing it?

It took me a few days, but I devised what was a very crude and questionable trap.

In order for anyone except Craig to come into the back yard, they would have to enter the fence gate coming from our driveway into the back yard. I went out there in early evening each night and unlatched the gate. Even though the latch was very high and out of his reach, everybody knew this was a real no-no because of our son. I made sure he was in for the night before I did it. Then I would check it first thing in the morning while Craig was in the shower.

A definite pattern developed. On the nights Craig "went out" the gate stayed unlocked. That's because he could simply leave in his car, park it down the street, then walk back into our back yard through the open garage. There was no need for him to go through the gate.

Without fail, on the nights he stayed home, the next morning I would find the gate carefully locked back in place and, occasionally, a butte carelessly left behind. Very obviously, my husband had cut Adam in on the action and they were switching out on the nights they were watching me. On some nights they were disappointed, I'm sure.

Evidently they were uncomfortable with the idea of watching me at the same time. I highly suspect it is because they both masturbate along with me and that would be spoiled if they were there together.

So, it continued. I know I should have stopped the whole thing but I can't deny eventually being aroused by the exposure. I wasn't as hurt as I thought I might be by Craig's actions and our sex life was dynamite! The teasing in front of Adam escalated, once to the point that one night Craig had me facing the window and slowly slipped his hand down the front of my shorts. He rubbed me for a long while, sending my hips in a small rotation as he brought me to an orgasm. He thought he was pulling a fast one, but I knew we were being watched through the open blinds. I didn't bother to object.

Not long after we were all into this, I woke up one morning in of those "orgasmic" dreams. You know, one where you feel like you are coming and coming and can't seem to shake out of it. Normally, it happens just as you are getting ready to wake up and almost always it's a false alarm that leaves you wet and writhing.

Well, I had one that Sunday morning. Through my drowsy and sleepy stupor I felt like I was having one slow, soft orgasm after another. When I finally broke through it all and came out of my sleepy stupor, I was surprised and pleased to find Craig's head down between my legs. I don't know how long he had been down there, but I was slowly moving against his face and feeling on the very edge. He teased and then sucked a long, slow climax out of me. It wasn't explosive like some I have, just slow and super nice. I stayed hot and tingling all day.

Later that day we had Adam over for a cookout. We have a three-year-old son who was at one of our cousins for a birthday party about an hour away. We had left him there over night and I was to pick him up in mid afternoon.

That afternoon, Adam's little tendency to touch me in an intimate way not only continued but became more and more familiar. His liberties went from just rubbing my neck in an extremely sensual way with wonderful hands to pulling me close for very short moments as he gently cupped my ass.

As always, I gently pushed his hands away, but I can't deny the intense tingle it left me. Even his light, friendly kisses were soft and sensual and left me wanting. Anyway, he was a cross between a burden I would have a hard time getting rid of and an absolute dream that sent me reeling.

After we had put everything up, we ended up in front of the TV watching some of the Olympics. Craig took the big chair before I got there so I sort of lay down on the couch. It wasn't a surprise to any degree that Adam sat down on the other end and put my feet in his lap. I was wearing a red short-cropped tank top with no bra and a pair of loose fitting black shorts. Any thoughts of what he could see or not see quickly went by the wayside when he started rubbing my feet with that slow, soft yet strong touch.

As I closed my eyes to enjoy it I reminded Craig that I had to leave in a few minutes to pick up the baby. He threw me a big, soft pillow we keep on the couch and said he'd get me up. I covered my head with the pillow and that's the last thing that I distinctly remembered, either in the room or on the TV. Those slow hands put me right out.

I don't know exactly how much later it was when I started drifting into one of those dreams again. It was almost like I was really coming, then drifting back into a languid sexual tease, only to come again. Not loud earth shattering orgasms, just slow little surrenders accompanied by my slowly writhing hips and soft, low moans.

Being in that state, I have no idea of time lapse. Did I dream it all or what? But as I started slowly coming out of it I realized that it wasn't all a dream. There was the very distinct sensation of a mouth on my left breast and fingers under my panties slowly caressing my clit, occasionally slipping inside me. My head still under the pillow, I lay there moaning very quietly and moved my ass slowly in response to Craig's touch, which was unusually slow and fantastic.

As I became aware of the moisture that had already dripped down into my ass, I knew that this hadn't just started. He had been at it a while. Finally, after a minute or two, I softly pressed the pillow down out of my face to see what he was up to.

And I was staring straight down at the top of Adam's head as he slowly sucked my nipple. I look back now and wonder how I kept from jumping! Instead, I released the pillow so that it covered my face from any eye contact with him and my eyes went wide open. I absolutely froze in place. My next thought was to turn around and see if Craig was sitting there watching but the fear or whatever it was at the moment just kept me frozen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.