Sexventures of John and Holly - Cover

Sexventures of John and Holly

Copyright© 2005 by JohnMorrison

Part 13: Summer Jobs

Erotica Sex Story: Part 13: Summer Jobs - John and Holly meet as college freshman... sex,sex, and more sex...oh and sometimes they go to class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

We went on making our amateur porn and getting paid, much more than we could make working regular jobs I might add. The semester went on pretty much as it had, just with some pornography making thrown in. In the summer the company flew is out to LA to talk business and sign real contracts. They put us up in a hotel and we had access to their studio. One night at a bar Holly met a girl named Lindsey. The next day back at our hotel room, a day of rest, she filled me in on the details. Lindsey, a five foot tall brunette, with, as Holly described, small pokey tits. Holly and Lindsey really hit it off. So I wasn't surprised that when Lindsey called our hotel phone, Holly was out the door to meet her. This meant I had a whole day to myself, in LA, and nothing to do.

I walked into the studio, and went to Jerry Spencer's Office. "John, wasn't expecting you today"

"I got nothing to do, do you think I could do an interview or two?" I asked.

"Uh sure why not, just go down there and tell them to send the next girl to you."

I went down to the interview section. Before I had been in the filming interview room, but there were several other rooms that had no cameras, and thus the girls signed no releases, and thus didn't know what to expect. I told the secretary to send the next girl to my room, which was Interview Room #3. I sat down, in front of a wooden desk, pulled out the paperwork associated with the interview. Believe it or not there were paper records for every 'interview'. It seems that porn companies in LA have a flood of girls, more than they can handle, so they can't use them all, but they keep coming.

A nearly six foot tall black woman stepped into the room. She was wearing a pink skirt that didn't go to halfway down her thighs, high heels, and a very tight white shirt, with her large DD breasts almost perfectly visible through the thin tight fabric. "Hi, my name is Vanessa." I glanced up at her then put my head down into paperwork. Filling out the necessary boxes, name, race, gender.

"Have a seat," I said looking up.

"Vanessa, how much do you weigh?" I asked.

"125 lbs," was her response, I think it was more like 135, she was skinny but for six foot, she wasn't that skinny.

"Height?"

"6"1'"

"Cup size?" I asked returning to my paperwork.

"38 DD," was her response.

"And you are interested in doing what... exactly?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to do some nude modeling, maybe a movie or two?"

"So Porn... okay... and... Age?" I asked.

"21".

"Well Vanessa, we don't have any opening for models right now, we might have an opening for porn, but this says we are looking for a blonde, so you can see that doesn't seem to be helpful to you."

"Can I demonstrate my talents?" she asked. "What kind of talents are those exactly?"

"I love to give blowjobs, I'm really good at that."

"I don't know... there isn't much I can do."

"You can fuck me too."

"Vanessa, I don't think this is working out," I stood up, holding the folder and started to walk out of the room, which took me past her sitting in her seat.

"Please, I'll do anything you want," she said, grabbing my sleeve as I walked past her. I stopped. I set the folder back on the desk, standing to her side as she sat. I unzipped my pants, pulling out my semi hard cock. I pushed it at her face, and she immediately took my cock into her mouth, sucking on me, and taking my limp cock all the way balls deep. My cock grew inside of her mouth, going down her throat, as she licked my balls.

I pulled back away from her, walking back to my seat and sitting back down, pants still unzipped.

"Okay Vanessa, you have my attention, show me your breast," Vanessa stood up, pulling her tight t-shirt off, and removing her bra, releasing her mammoth black tits.

"Now show me your pussy," She turned around, pulled her skirt down slowly, revealing a white thong, and her round black ass. She then peeled her thong from her hips, dropping them to the floor as well, in a sexy striptease.

"Okay, let's take a walk," I said, standing up, zipping up my pants, and having her follow me, naked. She walked next to me, and I led her out of the interview area, the halls were empty. We came to the dressing room area. There was the men's dressing room and women's dressing room on opposite sides of the hallway. There were no movies being filmed right now, but I knew that they had finished one up less than fifteen minutes ago.

I led her and her jiggling tits and ass into the men's dressing room. There were three guys in the dressing room, all of them white and around six feet tall, all of them looked about ready to leave after a day of 'hard' work. I led Vanessa into the shower room, and catching the eye of two of the guys in the process. The shower room was tiled, and consisted of twelve shower heads, six on each side. I took Vanessa to the end of the shower, which was a relatively dark, and damp area. Now standing there I shed my clothes, leaving myself naked in front of this black beauty.

"Put this on," I said, handing her a condom, which she unrolled and placed on the end of my cock, and applied it with her mouth. "Suck me bitch," I said. Obediently Vanessa, who is several inches taller than me, dropped to her knees, jiggling her DD tits as her knees hit the floor, leaned forward taking my now erect cock down her throat. Bobbing her head up and down on my cock, I held her head with my hands, pushing and pulling her faster. I pulled myself away from her, turning her around, on her knees, onto all fours.

I knelt down behind her, doggystyle, and pressed my cock at the entrance of her tight pussy. Pushing my cock in to the hilt in one swift motion, I pounded her so hard so fast it was brutal, that slapping of our flesh echoed in the shower. At this time I realized we had an audience. All three guys were standing at the other end of the shower, I turned saw them, then with my hand motioned for them to come over. They all shed their clothes and walked over. Vanessa, taking my cock pounding on her pussy, suddenly found an eight inch cock in her face, and four hands on her tits. We repositioned, so that I was laying on my back, Vanessa was sitting upright on my cock, moving up and down, one guy stood at my feet, getting his cock sucked, and each guy stood to the side, getting their cocks stroked, as they massaged her tits. I could feel I was close to coming. She continued the pounding, sucking and stroking. I blasted my load inside of her, but with a barrier.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.