Time Spent Together - Cover

Time Spent Together

Copyright© 2005 by Max-Stories

Part 2: Desire

She moaned - a low guttural sound - as he entered her. Her ass presented no resistance to his hard cock - it slid easily all the way in up along her spine. Theta didn't even realise she was speaking - "Oh god oh god oh god" - as his pelvis ground into her thighs and buttocks.

Tom could feel how wonderfully open and slick her anus was. The pulsing of Theta's rectum, gripping and shuddering, was encouraging his penis to swell even more inside of her. Like this, her body willing and wanton, Theta was the model of what he sought. Her first orgasm hit her hard and fast, and Tom continued to push and grind into her ass. He could feel her juices as they coated her inner thighs and coated his scrotum.

Tom pulled out as Theta began to near a second peak - but only long enough to roll her on her back. Lifting her thighs up, he hovered over her as he slipped his hard member back into her slick ass. In this position Theta's swollen labia and sensitive clitoris were crushed between his and her pelvises. Yet her cunt was empty - forced to thrive on only the sensation of Tom's cock pushing up into it from inside of her ass. This was intentional - Tom wanted and regularly encouraged That to act on her craving for dual penetration. It also heightened her sensation and she would beg and plead and rant for more - wonderful sounds in Tom's ears.

Tom used his forearms to brace himself over Theta, trapping her shoulders between them. She was peaking every two to three minutes, and without restraints her thrashing could dislodge him. As it was, Theta's asshole was now soaked with her own fluids - so occasionally Tom would slide completely out of her now and again anyway. Tom took this in stride, balancing his torso's weight on one arm while reaching down to feed his cock head back into the wet mouth Theta's ass had become. When her frenzies heightened he let more of his weight settle on to her body. He loved the feel of her large breasts on his chest, the way her spasms caused her abdomen to undulate against him. Tom enjoyed pacing himself so he could enjoy the essence of Theta's sexuality - right down to kissing the sweat from her brow.

It was a religious rite for him. Sanctity in pure form.

Another shift in position. Theta is so over stimulated sexually that she is no longer really conscious as Tom repositions her. He turns her on her side and lies behind her, guiding her top hand to his hip so she can better pull him into her needy ass. He uses his hand to alternately stroke her belly, breasts, and cheek. Theta is venting heat and energy - and this position allows her to cool down a bit since her torso is exposed. Tom nips on her neck and shoulders as he continues to pound her ass. He lets Theta feel his alpha essence while providing her with allowing her space to expand into.

Then Tom stops. He turns Theta to face him, and hugs her tight. They're both soaked in perspiration and fluids.

"Clean my cock with your mouth, Theta," Tom kisses into her ears. "Lick me clean so I can slip into your cunt and cum deep inside of you."

Theta was groggy so Tom shifted to a half sitting - half reclining position by her head and guided her mouth to his penis. After bathing in the hot wetness of her ass, his cock was going flacid in the cool air. Theta tried to clean him - there was no mess per se - but she was exhausted. Tom smiled patiently and puller her up to him. Planting a kiss on her mouth, he slipped his hand down her legs and spread her thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.