Puberty and the Aftermath - Cover

Puberty and the Aftermath

Copyright© 2005 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A tale of a boys growing sexual awareness and experience and what happens to him along the way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

We were both gasping a bit but it was still only spitting when the summit and the shelter finally came into view. I immediately began to watch for some suitable firewood, needing dry branches that would burn for a while but, since we didn't have an axe, were small enough to be broken up. When I found one I dragged it to the path and suggested that Mom should head for the shelter as quick as she could while I found some more.

I had just manoeuvred the three branches inside when it began to rain a bit harder and, when I quickly set about removing my pack and my outer woollen shirt, Mom asked, anxiously,

"What are you doing? You'll freeze to death without your warm shirt." I could hear the concern in her voice.

"We will need more firewood than this and I don't want to get my heavy shirt wet, I can soon change my shorts and tee-shirt. I won't be long."

"I'm coming to help." And despite my protestations, she began to remove her shirt as well and we were soon in the trees as the wind began to whistle and toss the branches around and the rain intensified. Luckily there was plenty of dead-fall available and we were soon back at the shelter and, while mother dragged the firewood inside, I grabbed the heap of blackened rocks that were stacked at the side of the shelter and threw them into the doorway before, with a sigh of relief, following them in.

We both stood there, literally dripping wet, and looking out at a dark gloomy vista outside. It was almost as dark as early evening and the rain was absolutely thundering down, making a very loud din as it beat on the roofing-iron of our shelter. It was almost impossible to talk but I managed to tell her to get out of her wet gear and wrap up in her rug. As Mom began to follow my suggestion, I up-ended the table, moved it into the doorway, partially blocking off one side before constructing a circle of rocks beside it, just under the roofs protection, for our fire

I removed some of the contents of my pack onto the bench-seat at one end and watched Mom out of the corner of my eye, as I did so. She had opened her pack, removed the rug and what looked like a complete dry set of clothing and was now starting to get out of her dripping wet gear. Though I had been lying beside and playing with her nude body just a short time before, female nakedness and the removal of their clothes was still a novelty to me and fascinating and a major turn-on. Even watching her sit and stretch her legs out to take of her trainers and socks was a very erotic sight and, it was with some difficulty that I forced myself back to the job in hand, digging out the scrap paper and matches, that were part of my survival equipment.

As I crumpled the paper, stacked on some kindling and lit it, I also watched Mom remove her tee-shirt, bra and then, standing up, slip off her shorts and panties to stand there naked and shivering, very white - almost blue - with the cold. She reached out for her dry clothing as I added heavier wood to the flames and ordered her to stop,

"Don't put them on yet. You need to dry off completely and warm up a bit before putting them on or you will spoil the effect. There's one small towel in my pack, use that and then just wrap yourself in the blanket till you warm up and dry off properly." I was getting quite a good fire going as I spoke and mother did as I suggested and walked over to my pack and found the old towel.

She made quite a picture as she dried herself, vigorously, breasts wobbling and bum jiggling, and my mind began to drift from our troubles. By the time she was wrapped in the rug and huddling closer to the fire, I had dug the pot and mug from my pack and had some water heating and it was becoming urgent that I now got out of my wet clothes, dried off and warmed up, as well - I was beginning to shiver uncontrollably. Unfortunately there was only the one towel and that was decidedly damp from Mom's use of it, but beggars can't be choosers, and I managed to get rid of the worst of the wetness, standing naked facing the fire.

Mom held the rug open and invited me to share it with her,

"Here, get under this with me and we'll see if we can't warm each other up." And I gratefully hugged in close and pulled the rug tight round us both.

We crouched there, watching the flames and our water heat as the rain continued to thunder down, unabated. It looked like it had set in forever and I was grateful not to having been caught out in it. I thanked my lucky stars for the lessons and good habits that I had drummed into me all those years ago. ALWAYS carry survival equipment and a change of warm clothes, regardless of what the weather is like when you set out or how far you are hiking and it lived at the bottom of my pack always. I mentally totted up what I had - a sealed plastic bag with 2 or 3 dried soups, 2 or 3 packets noodles, 2 or 3 packs of dried meat and some energy bars, another sealed bag with a whole lot of Motel type packets of tea, coffee, sugar and whitener. I also kept matches and some old news-paper in each sealed bag as these, together with my 'survival blanket', were the most important items. There were also some bits and pieces in one of the pockets - Swiss army knife, small coil of string, compass and such like but we were unlikely to need these.

I had carried this stuff, luckily weighing very little, for years and had often used it but this was the first time I had actually needed it and I felt quite smug at it being there, ready for use. I knew that Mom also had a survival blanket at the bottom of her pack and she probably had some bits and pieces as well. All in all we were quite well prepared for a night out as looked likely, it was only about 4.00 pm but it felt like about 7.00 at night and, even if the rain stopped now, it would be too cold and slippery to attempt to walk to the car. Far better to settle in and make the best of it.

"I think we're here for the night, Mom." I advised her, "This rain doesn't look like easing and, even if it did, it's probably too cold and dark to head off. Did you bring your cell phone? Might be a good idea to ring Dad and tell him what's happening and that we are OK." Mom nodded at this and turned to get her phone from a pocket in her pack, causing the rug to gape open, letting in a lot of cold air and, more importantly, giving me another look at her now pinkish nudity.

Mom had no problems in getting through to Dad at work but the rain on the shelter was so loud she couldn't really make herself understood. Finally, in frustration, she shouted "Text!" down the phone and hung up. I watched as she sent the following text message:

"storm here. in shelter. have fire, food, dry clothes, blankets. staying nite. dont worry. home morn. u go work & school. fone morn. Acknowledge. luv u" The phone beeped as she despatched this and it seemed like no time at all before it beeped again to signal an incoming text:

"message rcd & understood. Wont worry now. Take care. Keep warm. Talk morn. Luv u both." We both heaved a sigh of relief that Dad had received and understood the text and knew that he wouldn't worry now that he knew we had shelter and fire. We are both experienced outdoors types and spending a night out in the storm shouldn't be a problem for us and, in fact, I think Mom was as exhilarated at the prospect as I was.

The water was bubbling now and I suggested soup which Mom accepted eagerly. It was my turn to open the rug to get my mug, a packet of soup and the 2 left over sandwiches. I didn't bother to get back under the rug when I returned to the fire, just crouched completely naked before it, and stirred the soup powder into the boiling water with a twig. It felt a bit naughty, but quite natural, to be crouching like that, thighs spread letting the heat of the flames to radiate to my shrunken, dangling cock. When I turned to Mom with the pot of soup I saw that she had found a mug of her own and was waiting eagerly. She held out her mug as she giggled,

"It doesn't look quite so high and mighty now, does it? Is it tired? Maybe all that earlier exercise wore it out?" she was examining my lower parts as she came out with this, finding a lot more humour in the situation than I did, and went on, "Maybe it's just too cold for it. Bring diddums back under the rug and let Mommy warm it up." She sort of cooed this out and I guessed that she had well and truly got over her earlier misgivings, and I eagerly accepted her invitation after filling our cups with soup.

We sat there very companionably and fully occupied as we sipped at our soup, ate our sandwiches and kept the blanket closed around us. By now the small shed was warming a little in spite of the cold wind and I could see that if we kept the wood up to the fire we would be reasonably cosy for the night.

'There's not much sign of it easing out there. We're definitely here for the night. We should be pretty OK though, I've got some food and drink and a survival blanket in my pack so we'll be fed and warm anyway, just a bit uncomfortable." Mom looked quite happy with this.

"I wasn't really worried at all. I've got a survival blanket as well and I think there is some dried food in my pack as well. I haven't checked on it for a while." She poked her arm out of the enclosing rug as she said this and put her empty mug on the seat beside her, "Well I definitely feel a whole lot warmer and more comfortable after that." I felt her hand rest briefly on my stomach before sliding lower, 'and hows this poor thing? Warmed up and cheered up, has it?" She cupped my member in her hand and giggled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.