Puberty and the Aftermath - Cover

Puberty and the Aftermath

Copyright© 2005 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A tale of a boys growing sexual awareness and experience and what happens to him along the way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Entering the dining room, behind Sue, I saw that she had swapped her jeans for a short skirt that showed off her legs wonderfully. During the meal I couldn't help myself from glancing at her and visualising those wonderful boobs and her tight little body covered in only those black panties. I think that Sue must have realised where my thoughts were going as every time she caught me staring she would turn a little red. When I glanced at Mom it was to receive something of a disapproving, enquiring, 'I think I know what you two have been up to' sort of glare and I quaked a bit fearing the worse.

After we were all finished Mom directed, rather than asked, that, because I was still on holidays, I should stay and help her clean-up. Dad and Sue headed for the lounge and I was left with, what I assumed, mother who was just a bit angry, and sure enough, as soon as the other two were out of earshot, she started in,

"Johnny, I want you to tell me the truth. I want to know what has happened that, suddenly, you and your sister aren't acting like you hate each other? Something's different - now what is it? I just hope that you are both behaving yourselves. Sue seemed to look a bit guilty." Mom looked as if she definitely wanted an answer.

A great difficulty was on me. This was my mother asking and I was hoping that she might someday become more than a mother and I was loath to tell her of my explorations with Sue, still, she was my mother and did deserve an answer. So I braced myself and bravely decided that lying to her was the only thing to do,

"What do you mean, Mom? I have always loved Sue, she is my sister, after all, and even though we have fought for years it wasn't really anything more than normal sibling squabbling. It's just that suddenly over the last couple of days I've realised how futile fighting is. There's much better things to be doing." I laid it on pretty thick and waited to see how I had got on.

"Well I suppose I believe you." Mom still sounded a bit sceptical, "Lets get the table cleared and the dish-washer on and we can go and relax with the other two."

It only took a few minutes to get everything ship-shape and, when the dish-washer hummed into life, I grabbed her before she could head out the kitchen door,

"It sounds a bit like you might be jealous and thinking I am maybe doing something with Sue!' I pulled her to me and went on, "How could you believe that? Does this feel like I could prefer somebody else?" and I pulled Mom's slightly resisting body hard into mine. All that thinking over dinner had left me with an erection that I now forced against her and, while she mumbled some sort of protest, she didn't really resist or try to fight me off. We began to kiss and I grabbed her jeans-clad buttocks and forced her even harder against me and began to move my hard-on up and down against her groin. Still she didn't pull away and it finally registered that my mother might well be jealous of her perceived possible relationship between me and my sister.

I released her bum with one hand and slid it underneath her tee-shirt and slid it up over her smooth skin until I reached her bra. I pulled this upwards and freed her breast, baring it to my touch, and I began to stroke and squeeze it, eventually gently nipping at her swollen nipple. Even though either Dad or Sue could walk in at any time we both ignored the danger and continued to kiss deeply and clutch desperately at each others' bodies. It wasn't until I began to force my hand under the waist-band of her jeans that Mom suddenly regained her senses and pulled back from me.

"What the hell are we doing?" she whispered, "Either of the other two could come in at any second. Then think of the hell to pay! I thought we agreed that there would be no more of this, anyway." Mom was rapidly straightening her clothes and composing herself as she imparted this to me.

"No! You said so but I didn't actually agree to stop. You seemed to be enjoying it just as much as me, anyway." I wasn't going to surrender without at least some resistance.

"Well that's enough, anyway. Now we had better go in the lounge before somebody wonders what's keeping us." And Mom headed for the comfort of her armchair with me trailing, still aroused, behind. Dad didn't look up from his paper but Sue did and her eyebrows raised as she glanced at the front of my shorts and registered the erection that they were only partially concealing.

The evening was like most others, all of us in our regular places, with only Mom and me being fully engrossed in the tele, Sue having yet another of her 'Girly Magazines' which she read, lying on her side, half facing the tele, and Dad was, yet again, occupied with the news of the world. I couldn't understand his passion with this as, in my experience, it was all 'Bad News' anyway and I thought we could certainly do without that, life being hard enough here without worrying about somebody else. Still, to each his own!

Sue seemed to be giving me much freer access to the view of her black clad behind. Usually she was careful to make sure her skirt, or whatever, draped far enough to protect her modesty but tonight it was as if she didn't care. In fact, when she pulled her knees towards her chest I got a clear shot of her tightly clad pussy bulging out between the tops of her thighs. The panties were so flimsy and delicate and clung so closely that I could clearly make out the shape and the size of her lips and could see how the cloth was pulled in between them. I had to force myself to look back at the screen to avoid Mom becoming aware of my interest in my sisters backside.

As I sat there, snatching quick glances at Sue, my mind wandered and I began to plot. "Maybe later, Bro." had to mean something and, hopefully, it was that she had actually enjoyed checking out my cock and allowing me to look at her bare breasts. Possibly Sue might want to do a bit more and I began to scheme how to bring this about and how soon should I try. 'Leave it for a couple of nights' was my decision, giving her time to whet her appetite and maybe her resistance would be minimal.

On that cunning plan I decided to grab an early night and to really enjoy my last day of freedom tomorrow. I made my goodnights and headed upstairs to my room where I listened to some music for a short while before getting ready for bed. When I had my sleeping shorts on, and nothing else, I went into the bathroom to clean my teeth and have a last piss before climbing under the duvet. I was peacefully standing at the sink, rubbing my tooth-brush back and forth and visualising my mother and sister, when the door to Sue's room inched open and she stuck her head round the door-frame.

"Can I come in?" she whispered, and without waiting for my permission she did so, still fully dressed. "Do you want to go a bit further than we already have?" she asked and when I nodded my agreement, unable to speak from surprise and a mouth full of brush and paste, she moved closer to me and went on, "I would really like to see you naked and to get a much better look at your penis. If you let me I will let you examine me as well. What do you say?" Sue was bright scarlet as she proposed this and I could see that she had to fight hard to overcome her embarrassment.

"Sounds Great to me!" I replied, my cunning plan going out the window, obviously not needed, "How should we do it?"

"Well, you could take off your shorts in here and I could get a good look and then I could go to my room and take off my outer clothes and sneak into yours. How would that be?" Sue's blush was starting to fade and the only possible thing that might go wrong would be that she wouldn't keep her end of the bargain.

What the hell? I really had nothing to lose and so I rinsed my brush, stepped back and dropped my shorts, standing facing her with everything exposed. Sue started at head height and slowly let her gaze drop, carefully taking in the picture of my nude body, and I saw her swallow a couple of times and her tongue lick her obviously very dry lips. When she had completely checked out my front side she asked me to turn around so as she could see the rest of me, and I obeyed, until after a couple of minutes I was forced to ask, in some embarrassment myself,

"Are you going to be long as I badly need a pee?"

"Oh sorry, go ahead. You don't mind me watching do you?"

"No you're OK." And I turned to face the toilet, lifted the seat and reached down to point myself at the bowl.

"Um... do you think I could do that for you?" She was a bit tremulous as she asked, "Aim it into the toilet I mean." I wasn't too sure how that would go but I agreed and Sue stood closer and took my cock in her hand and managed to direct the stream of piss to splash where it should. When my flow finally dried up, I said to Sue, noticing that my voice was now trembling,

"If you want to finish the job properly you have to shake it a couple of times to get rid of the last couple of drips." Sue did this but, afterwards, she didn't release her hold of my cock, so I went on, "If you don't let go of that you will soon have a lot bigger handful."

"What do you mean by that?" she demanded, still not releasing me.

"Oh come on Sue!" I replied, "You've had Sex-Ed at school and must know what happens when a man gets excited and wound up." My cock was stiffening rapidly.

"Oh... you mean you will get an erection? I didn't think you would be old enough yet." Sue was pretending innocence and then she looked down and pretended surprise, "Oh, I see what you mean. Err... how big does it get?" and she still didn't let me go.

"Not much bigger than that but if you don't let go you will get an even bigger shock." My arousal was rapidly scaling the heights and I would soon be in danger of climaxing with her just holding me.

"You mean you might 'Ejaculate'? They told us about that and I would love to see it. Could I and what can I do to help? Pleasee" We were still whispering, both fully aware that what we were doing was wrong.

"I suppose so." I replied, somewhat reluctantly (but secretly rejoicing) and directed her to, "Just grip me a bit firmer and slide your hand back and forth along the shaft of my cock and we'll soon have a result.

It didn't take long at all before my stomach muscles were jerking and the rest of my body twitching as great white gouts jetted out of my cock and splashed against and into the toilet. I was left leaning forward and supporting myself on the toilet-tank while Sue just looked at me with an amazed and glazed look.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.