Puberty and the Aftermath - Cover

Puberty and the Aftermath

Copyright© 2005 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A tale of a boys growing sexual awareness and experience and what happens to him along the way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

It was quiet again when I woke and I quickly deduced that Dad and Sue had left for the day and that it was probably just me and Mom at home. I crawled from under the sheet and stumbled into the bathroom for a much needed piss and decided, while relieving the pressure on my bladder, to grab a shower to wake me up and to fully bring me to my senses. I was till a bit stupefied from yesterdays adventures.

I turned on the shower and slipped out of my bed shorts and decided to drop them in the washing hamper. When I lifted the lid, in all my naked glory, there to greet me were Sue's white and red-hearted panties, in such a sexy, crumbled tangle, and I found it impossible to resist picking them up and examining them. They felt so sensuous and arousing in my fingers that my cock began to grow. When I crumpled them into a ball and pressed them to my nose to deeply suck in their aroma I found that they had a similar, but different, odour to my mothers' ones. I was at full arousal by now and I literally had to force myself to replace the panties in the hamper and climb into the shower.

The soft caress of the warm water and the slippery feel of the soap did little to calm me and I finished up doing the inevitable, wanking off in the shower. It felt great to reach a climax in there and I actually felt quite good when I had finished, dried off and headed back to my bedroom. I was quickly dressed in my almost uniform shorts and tee-shirt and, in almost no time at all, I was charging into the kitchen.

Mom was clad in shorts and tee-shirt again, as well, and she looked up and said that my breakfast was in the oven. She continued to read her paper as I sat down and started in on my sausage, eggs and beans and the only sound for a few minutes was the rustle of her paper and the crunch of my toast. I wondered if she was mad at me and decided to wait until the situation revealed itself to me.

Finally Mom folded her paper and got up to make coffee, asking,

"Presumably you want coffee?" and, without waiting for my reply, she lifted down two mugs. While she was filling them she went on, "How do you feel about helping me in the garden again, this morning? A couple of hours each and I think we'll have the clean-up finished."

My mouth was full so I just nodded enthusiastically and, seeing my agreement, she went on,

"You can choose today's treat - your wages - so give it some thought and tell me later." My mind reeled with the possibilities, most of which were either - indecent, illegal and/or impossible. I think I must have blushed at my thoughts as Mom seemed to look at me and sort of smile as if she knew what I was thinking.

It wasn't long before we were on our knees pulling weeds in the garden. To my disappointment Mom was wearing a bra today (white) and I was not going to get yesterday's opportunities to perv on her bare boobs. The sun was even hotter than yesterday and I don't think even an hour had passed before I was heading inside to grab a large bottle of almost frozen water that Mom had the forethought to put in the freezer. I took a small towel with me to dry off with when I returned and Mom accepted gratefully when I offered both items to her. She was sitting on the same rock as yesterday and while she had her head covered with the towel I took the opportunity to check out the leg of her shorts. Pale orange coloured panties today but not nearly as transparent as yesterday. Mom returned the towel to me and gulped down some of the water as I dried off my sweat, enjoying the intimacy of sharing a towel with my mother in such a personal task. As I was poring water down my parched throat, in turn, she asked,

"Have you made up your mind as to what you want to do this afternoon?"

I had given the matter some thought and I replied,

"Yep. I thought about another picnic but decided that it is too hot to do that again and something much cooler is called for. What about an afternoon session at the movies? We could grab something to eat at that coffee shop next door?" I looked at her for her reply which didn't take long coming,

"That sounds just great! Any idea what's on? Did you want to see anything in particular?"

"No. Anything will do me. I did see that 'Casablanca' is on in one of the theatres. There won't be many kids at that one and I know that you like Humphrey Bogart. Does that sound any good?" when I looked at her she had a broad grin and was nodding in obvious anticipation.

The last hour and a bit seemed to take forever but eventually we were heading off, showered and refreshed, for today's little adventure. I was in clean shorts and shirt and Mom was in another of her summer dresses that she looked so good in. The coffee shop was almost deserted and we had no trouble in getting a table and service and the lunch was just as nice as the ambience of the place promised.

When we entered the theatre it was to find that it too was almost empty. It looked as if there were only about 9 or 10 people scattered in pairs or singly around the theatre and we settled in a couple of seats in the left hand side, with no-one within, virtually, shouting distance. After about two minutes from when we had settled the theatre darkened and the film began and Mom sighed in pleasure as the credits began to roll.

'I've seen this film many times already but I still love it every time I catch it." She seemed to sink down in her seat as she said this, "It was such a wonderful idea of yours. I hope you like it too."

"I've seen it before and liked it and I'm sure I will this time as well. Just seeing it with you makes me happy." I was laying it on a bit thick but I meant what I said, all the same.

"That's a lovely thing to say." Mom replied, "Here, put your arm round my shoulders and let's get a bit cosier." She grabbed my hand and pulled my arm round her shoulders as she leant against me and rested her head against my shoulder.

I sat there, frozen, not knowing what to do but, eventually, my tenseness waned as I felt Mom's body relax against my side. Every sense in my body was fully aware of my mother's side pressing against mine and I was almost too scared to move in case it offended her

My hand slowly slid sideways from her upper arm, where it had been lying, and ingratiated its way onto Mom's side/breast. I don't know where I got the nerve to do this but my hand seemed to do it under its own volition. I waited for Mom to protest or push my hand away and when she didn't do either I slowly moved it further to cover her breast more fully. I could feel the cloth of her dress but I couldn't feel a bra underneath - she had seemingly removed it and the only reason that she would dot that, so I thought, was to allow me access.

But... I wasn't sure enough to advance any further and contented myself with just resting my cupped hand gently on a large portion of her soft swelling.

The movie had been playing for about 20 minutes (and my cock had been hard for most of them) when I summoned up enough nerve to lean down and whisper in Mom's ear,

"Thank you so much for yesterday and today. These couple of days with you have made me feel much closer to you and I have really enjoyed spending some 'quality time' together."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.