Puberty and the Aftermath - Cover

Puberty and the Aftermath

Copyright© 2005 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A tale of a boys growing sexual awareness and experience and what happens to him along the way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

After about another hour of gardening, most of which I spent perving on mom's dangling breasts, she finally straightened up and asked,

"Well, we've done quite well considering that your mind didn't seem to be completely on the job. Where would you like to go for lunch? My treat."

I didn't have to think for long as I had been thinking about it since Mom first mentioned it,

"It's such a lovely day and since it's mid-week there won't be too many about. What do you say to taking some salads, chicken and a bottle of wine to the river and having a picnic?" I looked at her hopefully and was exulted when she agreed without hesitation.

"We had better go and freshen up and get away then before we lose the best of the day. I'm going to grab a quick shower and change." Mom headed inside with me following.

I went up to my room and sluiced down and put on clean gear all the while thinking of Mom being naked in her room. The urge to charge downstairs and invade her room was almost too much to resist but somehow I managed.

When we finally met in the kitchen I found Mom to be wearing a light flowery summer dress and sandals. Presumably she also had on a bra and panties but whatever she looked very attractive, refreshed and inviting and I figured that we would make an attractive couple with me in shorts, tee-shirt and flip-flops.

Mom already had a bottle of red wine and a rug in a basket and was ready to go.

"We'll pick up some salads and chicken at KFC as we pass. Is that OK with you?"

It suited me completely so we were soon tootling down the road in her little Japanese sedan. After our purchases it didn't take too long to reach the river and as I had surmised we were nearly the only one's there and had no trouble in finding a nice private and secluded spot for our picnic.

The salads and the chicken tasted a whole lot better out here than it ever did at home and the wine seemed magnificent, if a bit potent. We soon finished our meal and were lying back on the rug just enjoying the sunshine when Mom spoke,

"I think I might have a doze and build up my tan a bit. Would you be a sweetie and look in the glove-box for some suntan lotion? I think I'd better get some on."

By the time I had returned from the car with the lotion Mom was lying flat on her back using the rolled up tea-towel for a pillow. She had pulled the hem of her dress well up her thighs, so far in fact, that if there hadn't been a fold sagging down I would easily have been able to see the crotch of her underwear. My excitement grew.

"If I asked you nicely do you think that you could smear lotion over my legs? Pleaasseee." I couldn't see Mom's eyes as she asked this, her sunglasses were quite dark, an I was pleased that I couldn't.

Somewhat hesitantly I fell to my knees and, starting at her feet, began to gently massage the smooth, nice smelling lotion onto her warm flesh. I was Ok until I reached her knees but, as I slowly worked higher, I became more hesitant and the further I went the more nervous I got. I'm sure that Mom must have been aware of the trembling of my fingers and by the time I got to the top of her thighs, slightly spread to allow me access, my breath was coming in pants and virtually my whole body was shaking with pent up emotion. My cock was standing so hard and so swollen that I worried that it might break free of my underwear and shorts. I had now reached the stage where I was rubbing lotion onto her thighs so high up that the side of my hand was brushing against the cloth of her dress (and presumably her panties) that were the only things between me and her bare pussy.

"Thank you, Dear! That's wonderful. I'll just roll over and you can do the backs of my legs as well, please." I thought there was a slight waver in my mothers' voice as she said that but I sat back on my heels and watched as she turned onto her front.

When she rolled over her legs spread a little bit more and, as her dress was no longer draping down but was bunched over her bum, I was easily able to see that she was wearing white cotton panties again. They were cling quite tightly and, as such, were clearly outlining the undersides of her bum cheeks and the bulge of her pussy (I presumed) and there seemed to be a small dampish looking area there. I took all this in, in a flash, and the picture was imprinted on my brain for what I thought would be forever.

Once again I began at her feet and worked my way up, my excitement growing as I got higher. Mom made no protest nor any attempt to stop me and eventually I was at dress hem hight. Without giving myself time to consider what I was doing I carefully grasped the bottom of her dress and moved it higher exposing the bottom half of her bum clad in the white panties. I rubbed the sun-lotion on all the bared skin right to the edge of her panties, noting as I did so that Mom's thighs seemed to part even wider, as if with a mind of their own, allowing me to apply lotion between them. I did this, not worrying about the consequences, and pressed quite firmly against her covered pussy as I did so.

"I... I... think you'd better stop now. You seem to have got all of me so I think I might snooze for a while." Mom's voice was definitely trembling as she said this and I realised that even after I stopped and moved back she made no effort to lower her dress or close her legs. I guess I was being treated to a really good look.

Keeping myself turned away from Mom's view I clambered to my feet and headed for the woods, stating that I would be back soon. My shorts and underwear were quickly around my ankles and I was jerking myself off, to eventually reach a climax such as I had never experienced before. Each spurt came out with such force that it was painful and I was eventually left clinging to a tree trunk to stop myself collapsing in a heap and with a great amount of my white ejaculate slowly sliding its way down the same trunk. I hoped I hadn't been too noisy as I came and that Mom hadn't heard me.

When I finally made it back to our picnic spot Mom had rolled onto her back and pulled her dress down far enough to be modest. She tipped her sun-glasses up on her forehead and looked at me as she asked,

'Feel better now. I bet that was a relief. I might have to get up and head off myself in a minute."

"Er... what do you mean? Relief?" I replied somewhat nervously.

"Well, the way you were hopping around and trembling, I thought you must have been desperate for a pee." She smiled as she said this and I almost audibly sighed with relief. "I think I might have to go for one myself.".

Mom headed off into the trees along the same path that I had gone and I hoped she wouldn't spot my tree and the obvious evidence on it. To my relief she didn't go as far as I did and, in fact, I could still clearly see her from where I was lying and I watched as she reached up under her dress and slipped her panties down to knee level then squatted down. I could just make out the jet of piss that splashed down from between her thighs and I could feel my excitement rising again. All too soon, however, she was standing, I could see her dry herself with a tissue from her pocket and then her panties were pulled back in place and she was returning.

"What about you?" I greeted her, "Do you feel better as well?"

"Sure do!" she laughed as she sank back down, and went on, "How about another half hour of sunbathing and then I suppose we should head home."

All too soon we were packing up the remnants of our picnic and folding up the rug. It was all safely stored back in the car when Mom said, out of the blue,

"I think I might like a paddle. It will cool me down a bit and also wash most of the gunk of my legs. Will you join me and maybe hold me steady?" she smiled at me as she asked so how could I say no?

Mom was outside me and was holding her dress above water level and I was in slightly shallower water and holding her shoulder to steady her. We slowly got in further and further and Mom's hem was almost at panty level (The water was just above my knees) when a jet-boat came racing round the bend and shot past us at a good rate of speed. Mom immediately began to turn to escape the wave following the boat but was far too slow and she just had time to jerk her dress higher when the was passed her, soaking her almost to waist level. She was left standing there, dripping, with her dress up around her waist and her panties drenched. The white cotton didn't exactly become see-through but it did cling to her and outline her almost as if she was naked. I stared.

"Fuck! That bastard!" she was furious as she stomped to shore. I had never heard her use language like that and I hadn't thought that she even knew words of that ilk. "I'm sorry, pet!" she went on, "I shouldn't speak like that in front of you, or anywhere else for that matter, but I was so angry. I thought the day was ruined by that jerk but I suppose it's not that bad. No real harm done."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.