Teacher's Past - Cover

Teacher's Past

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Chapter 4A: A Parent's Revenge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4A: A Parent's Revenge - Sky begins teaching at a college and finds out that Kerri from his high school days is also teaching there. She is a very professional teacher but she does have a past which Sky uses against her. He blackmails her into doing things which are entirely out of character for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   School  

Every corner Kerri went around in the college she almost expected to run into Sky. She actually welcomed a confrontation with him so the identity of her clandestine blackmailer could be known. The unknown, the unexpected was far worse than knowing who the man was that held power over her.

Kerri felt extremely vulnerable and blushed thinking of what the evil man had made her do to her body. She had always thought that women who had certain parts of their bodies pierced to be lowly but now Kerri herself had been forced to have her nipples pierced. The golden rings dangled and gave her moments of heightened anxiety. Then the piercing done to her lower extremity made her blush even redder.

A wave of frustration washed over Kerri when the memory of how Sky made her dress, which may as well of told every student that their teacher had pierced nipples. She shuddered with how the one student forced her to reveal exactly what was done and the time under the girl's spell in the staff washroom was pure hell. Then she remembered how the young, experienced lesbian turned her into a wanton woman who willingly performed for the student. Kerri could never believe that lust could overcome her like it did and how much pleasure could be attained from such immoral passion. The climax with this young girl had been the most earth-shattering of her life.

That was until Kerri's memory flashed to the young stud who took advantage of her innocence. What he did to her would forever be imprinted in her mind and Kerri wondered if it had changed her from the naive country girl who came to the college three years ago. Certainly, Ward had shown Kerri a different side of sex and erotic desire that she didn't know existed.

Oh gawd, the teacher wondered, could she ever forget how badly she treated the young student, Cory, and the price she paid for being so rude? That car ride to hell and back with Cory and his friends had shown Kerri that any woman could be made to act like a slut. Although Kerri tried to forget the sinful episode, the immoral actions kept returning to her dreams. It gave her many sleepless nights knowing she had been used and abused by each student in the car that day. Kerri had counted on the two girls who were present to give her a helping hand but that had surely been a big mistake. They were the ones that seemed to control what went on and even encouraged their boyfriends to have sex with their amorous teacher.

Kerri grimaced every time she saw the five students in the college as they always had knowing smiles on their faces. Whenever Cory or one of the boys would pass her in the hallway, they faked a spanking and the harrowing experience came rushing back to her. Kerri could still feel the burning flesh left by the overpowering Sally, Cory's girlfriend. In all her sheltered lifetime, Kerri had never been severely punished and the young students treated her like a spoiled little girl by spanking her with a vengeance.

Flashbacks kept returning to Kerri of how she fought the five students but eventually brought them back to her abode allowing them complete freedom. In the sanctity of her home, a second spanking left the battered teacher at the mercy of Sally and her friends and Kerri shuddered from knowing she acted out filthy, erotic fantasies. Many times during the past week Kerri cried not so much from what she had done but from realizing the willingness with which she performed for the students.

The fact that each boy had intercourse with her was bad enough but the reality of Keith using her forbidden rear entrance filled Kerri with utter turmoil. After that episode, her memory was a blur but for two events. Lori, who was Keith's girlfriend, paid homage to the college Prof in veteran lesbian fashion. An earth-shattering orgasm was the result and it haunted Kerri to know she easily succumbed to the woman's tongue. What bothered Kerri most was knowing that Lori had no previous experience in this type of sex yet she made Kerri her slave much to the delight of the other students.

Then Cory forced his teacher to suck his rejuvenated cock like a woman of the night and he blasted his hot lava down her throat. He rammed his big cock into her mouth like a madman and forced Kerri to swallow every ounce of hot cum. How could she ever forget such an immoral incident, the distraught teacher wondered?

Much had happened to Kerri since that first note from her blackmailer Sky and it troubled her that she still didn't know his identity. She expected he followed her every move and cursed herself for not being more diligent when dealing with Ward and Cory. What started, as one man's quest to reveal Kerri's past indiscretions, had turned into a nightmare for Kerri. Assuming Ward was her tormentor Sky had been a drastic mistake and worsened Kerri's dilemma.

How many times had she fallen asleep crying because of her demise, Kerri asked? It was not so much the way she acted but the willingness she felt once her body rebelled against her impeccable past. Kerri was on a slippery slope attempting to keep the incriminating evidence from being revealed and her dilemma degenerated when more and more people joined the fray. Her actions at the college had been above reproach and now it seemed that Sky along with the other students controlled her fate.

Yes, Kerri had to admit that these students had put her through sexual affairs that were mere dreams or fantasies from some erotic book of fiction. She vowed to somehow regain control of her life and not fall prey the persuasiveness of demanding people especially those who were her students.


There was a drastic change in her son and Laura Perkins was sure she knew how it came about. Her Jimmy spoke fondly and with much admiration of his physics teacher and Laura suspected this had something to do with the strange way he was acting.

Laura wanted Jimmy to amount to something, to be somebody and she didn't want some floozy screwing up her dreams. Yes, she could see why her son worshipped the woman as Kerri certainly had a body to die for. Watching the slender, blonde teacher walk towards her car, it was evident to Laura that Kerri had well-rounded breasts, which swayed with each step she took. Kerri's attire made her appear fairly conservative and the dark framed glasses added that erotic touch, making her look like a seductive schoolteacher. She would show her, Laura decided, and acted like a private detective watching the teacher from the safety of her automobile. No common woman was going to use her son for her immoral pleasures, she vowed.

Anyone that knew the Perkins understood how dominating and controlling Jim's mother could be. That was most likely the reason the boy was so timid and lacked self-confidence. Experiencing sex for the first time with Kerri had given Jim a reason to expand his horizons and he truly felt a need to show his affection for his loving teacher.

"What the hell do you mean, you slept with your teacher?" Mrs. Perkins yelled at her son. "Is she some kind of slut or what?" she said with the veins in her neck sticking out. It always frightened Jim whenever his mother got really mad.

Jim did his best to stick up for his beautiful Kerri and tried to explain the entire affair so that his mother's concerns would be stilled. That was not to be and Laura was determined to find out exactly what evil intent the teacher had when she seduced her darling boy. Mr. Perkins' divorced Laura when Jim was only six and Laura protected her son from then on to a degree most would consider over the top. Work plus raising Jimmy had been Laura's sole purpose in life and she didn't have time for dating other men over the years. She wanted her son to get the best education and didn't mind working hard to make enough money to ensure everything was paid for.

She quizzed Jim for over an hour and soon had all the minute details on Kerri, like who she was, where she lived and what she was like. Mrs. Perkins shuddered when he explained about how great the sex was and how much emotion he felt for the older woman. Laura's mind was made up; she would make the bitch pay for tarnishing her Jimmy's purity.


The phone rang and Kerri answered it and quickly found herself stammering for an response. The woman on the other end spoke seriously and demanded Kerri apologize for robbing her son's virginity. Kerri felt totally debased for having sex with an innocent student and her voice quivered while trying to tell the woman she was sorry.

"I want to hear you tell me to my face that you are sorry, then I may find it in my heart to forgive you," Laura said and paused. The silence was deafening and Kerri's heart rate increased waiting to hear the woman's demands. "I'll be home tomorrow afternoon and I will expect you right after school," she said and asked Kerri what time her last class was finished. Laura then gave the teacher the address and directions on how to get to her home.

"Be here at five or else I am going to the dean. I'll give him a piece of my mind for allowing such things to happen in his college," she whispered. "A teacher, a grown woman shouldn't be having sex with her students especially when the boy is not a willing partner," Laura voiced the demeaning statement.

Kerri wanted to scream, "Jim was no angel and was a willing participant in the erotic affair." She then remembered how it was her seduction and her insistence that something happen. Kerri had followed the directions of her blackmailer, Sky, and it was more her fault than Jim's.

"Yes, yes I'll be there at five," she blurted into the transmitter and quickly hung up the phone as if it were burning her hands. Kerri tormented all evening about having to confess her sins to a strange person and how could see ever explain what happened to a distraught mother, she wondered? Certainly Mrs. Perkins was furious with Kerri and her future in the teaching profession depended on how she handled the troubling situation.

Sleep was hard to come by and Kerri tossed and turned all night. In the morning, her mind stewed over Mrs. Perkins instructions until she was a total zombie. During classes, she gave her students assignments rather than have to instruct in front of the class. Lunch came and went, and Kerri's tummy turned summersaults when the time grew close to quitting time. She jumped when the final chimes went off indicating the end of the day and knew it was time to face the devil.

Kerri had to kill thirty minutes until the time to leave for Mrs. Perkins' and it was a dreadfully long wait. The drive to the address was silent and seemed to take forever. Kerri pulled into the driveway and saw a curtain move in the window so she knew someone had watched her arrival.

It took all the teacher's courage to walk up to the door and knock. First impressions are always the ones that linger the longest and Kerri stared at the woman who opened the door. She was tall, probably about 5'10" and much taller than herself. The woman wore tight leather pants and a man's shirt with the top three or four buttons undone. Kerri's eyes focused on the cleavage displayed by Mrs. Perkins and immediately saw the pushup effect on her large boobs. She certainly was not overweight but the woman did have all the right curves to make her look very strong and muscular.

She was shocked out of her stupor by a voice. "You must be the tramp who had sex with my innocent son," Mrs. Perkins said. Without being asked, Kerri stepped into the house and welcomed the chance to get out of public view. Laura closed the door behind the gorgeous teacher and smiled with delight at how sexy the woman appeared. Yes, she thought, she was going to thoroughly enjoy this adventure and she noticed Kerri's shy and timid demeanor.

Laura made a sudden decision to take things slow and ensure she turned the adorable woman into a submissive servant. "Please come in and have a seat," she said and pointed to the living room couch. Kerri wondered how she was going to walk, as her legs seemed to be paralyzed. Suddenly the woman took Kerri's elbow and guided her to the sofa.

"I know everything that happened between you and Jimmy and I thought it was best to have a talk with you to find out what your plans are towards my son," Mrs. Perkins whispered. "Jimmy has confessed to me and I must admit my first intention was to run to the college directors," she continued and then paused for effect.

"But then I wondered how I could solve the problem myself, after all we are adults. So, you had sex with my Jimmy?" she said and implied it was a question for Kerri. The teacher stared at the voluptuous woman but was unable to find her voice to answer.

"I asked, did you have sex with my Jimmy?" the mother questioned the frightened woman and waited a dreadful few seconds for Kerri to answer.

Kerri decided that truth and valor were the best avenues to avoid further turmoil. "Yes, but I am so sorry that it happened. I never intended it to go that far but someone was blackmailing me," she blurted out and felt a wave of relief wash over her.

Mrs. Perkins didn't really give a shit what the reasons were, she merely wanted to satisfy her own agenda. She sat in an armchair directly in front of Kerri and the distraught teacher stared at the woman. When she leaned forward, Kerri could see the white, pearly swell of Laura's breasts and it seemed that at least one more button had come undone. The woman spread her long, slender legs and Kerri's attention was immediately drawn to the bulge along the inside of the woman's upper thigh. The teacher remembered thinking that it was an odd shape for a woman and the tight leather didn't hide too many details.

Kerri's attention was again drawn by the woman's voice. "I see you noticed black beauty. Did you know that I am a dyke and have decided to punish you myself for what you have done to my precious Jimmy," Mrs. Perkins said. Kerri's mouth hung open and she listened to the woman with utter disbelief. Laura made up her mind to put all the cards on the table so that the teacher understood what was going to happen.

"I'm going to screw your brains out. Use black beauty on you until you cum all over it," she whispered. "I've always wanted a slave to eat me out so I can fill her mouth with honey," she said bringing further confusion to the teacher. "I've always been submissive but for once I would like to see what's it like to be the master," Laura stated as justification to herself as well as Kerri. All her life, everyone thought Laura was dominant and intimidating because of her tall, muscular stature. Somehow that was not the case and she was a timid, shy woman who continually got her thrills by being a slave to a governess who in many cases was much smaller than she was.

"I don't think you want the college directors to know about your indiscretions, do you?" she asked and knew the answer. Kerri's mind was totally perplexed and all the words kept echoing in her head. Black beauty, dyke, punish, and college were sounding and the teacher wondered how each affected her future.

With utter dismay, Kerri watched Laura rise and suddenly strip her shirt revealing a black uplift bra holding her two inflamed titties high. The most amazing part was that there were no cups covering the nipples, only material under the boobs pushing them upward. Kerri's eyes were big as saucers and she really couldn't believe what was happening.

The woman approached Kerri and grabbed her by the shoulders forcing her to stand in front of her powerful body. Kerri could hardly breathe and felt small and overpowered by the bigger woman. There was music playing in the background and she recognized the song by the Rolling Stones, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want', which gave the room a mystic feel. Laura's fingers went to the top button on the silky blouse and slowly undid it without a struggle from the teacher. Kerri looked down at what was happening and the woman's naked tits were so close they radiated intense heat at her.

Sensing rather than seeing, Kerri felt the fingers travel down her chest until they reached her slim waistline. Then the blouse was opened and cool air flowed over her flushed skin. It was time to show the servant that her master had arrived so Mrs. Perkins forged ahead.

Laura suddenly rolled Kerri's clothing over her shoulders and let blouse along with her jacket fall to the floor. Faced with her nakedness and feeling that her bra was giving little comfort, Kerri began to protest.

"Please Mrs. Perkins, please don't do this. I am so sorry for what happened with your son but someone forced me to do it," she said in a most pleading tone. "I can't have you go to the board but what you are doing is not the solution," she voiced the concerns hoping rationale judgment would prevail.

The woman merely laughed at the futile begging and with a quick ripping action, tore the lacy bra from Kerri's chest. The teacher's hands went to her bare breasts and tried to hide the firm boobies from her attacker.

Suddenly, the strong, well-built woman grabbed a handful of Kerri's hair and tilted her head sideways. Laura looked deeply into the frightened eyes and held a stare for a few seconds. "I am a single mom and my needs are raging out of control. I haven't had a man in years and actually envy you for being able to use my son to satisfy your desires," she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.