Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 34: Barbecue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Barbecue - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

"I'm glad they're coming, Ned, ' Toni said.

"I don't know why we haven't gotten together before."

"She said it Wednesday — we never asked. Here they are."

Ed's car pulled into the driveway. Ed got out, wearing a pareo tied low on his hips. Dana's was tied above her breasts. Toni looked at Ned. "I think we figured it right."

When Dana came into the house, she said, "Where did you get that skirt?"

Toni posed and replied, "McGuckin's Hardware. It's two chamois window cloths hung on a waistband I made out of another one.' It was also all she wore. Her legs and hips were bare; only her bush and buttocks were — somewhat — concealed by the soft leather. "I'm the Jungle Girl."

Dana took off her pareo, retying it around her hips. She went to Ned and hugged him, her breasts flattening on his bare chest. Ed hugged and kissed Toni.

"Sorry it's taken us so long to get together, ' Ned said, looking down at Dana, holding her so her breasts kept light contact with his skin. Dana cuddled against him, watching Ed and Toni.

Ed said, "Jenny told us she'd had a neat time with you, so we knew it would only be a question of time. No rush, and we'll just enjoy it, now we're here."

Toni drew Ed toward the sun deck. "Come out here, guys. There's still lots of sun left, and we can get our noses into some drinks. I made sangria."

Sitting around the table, they chatted about little things. Toni said, "I know you're the famous cook in the crowd, Dana, so I just figured on something simple for dinner."

"I don't care, ' Dana smiled in reply, "fancy or simple, it's how it tastes that matters.

Dana continued, "How did you make out with Sylvia the other day? Didn't she come for a fitting?"

"She came over, all right. I got her measurements — she was out of her clothes in seconds. But that's as far as it went. She shows off her body, but... Just say, she wasn't interested. @I was, she wasn't. But no words said; not necessary."

"Huh, ' Dana said. "I think she's really cute and smart, too. Wonder what that's all about?"

"Probably it's that she's like us, only different, ' Ned observed. "When she was here originally, and later with Phil, she was perfectly happy to hang around naked. But... well, I guess she keeps her sex-life to herself. I like her. Him, too."

At dinner, Ned said, "I was fascinated by those pictures of your vacation in France. Cap d'Agde is a very different place than Cabo San Lucas."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.