Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 26: Sheldon for Dinner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Sheldon for Dinner - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

When Jenny appeared again, it was Thursday evening. Dana was wearing one of Ed's shirts, making dinner.

"Hi, Jenny, thanks for calling this morning, I was wondering where you were."

"Well, you knew where, but you're welcome. I had Shel bring me by here so I could change and pick up my car. I was a little late to work, but no problem."

Dana turned to look at her friend, her shirt open, her body relaxed and lovely. "So, how was it?"

Jenny grinned. "Wonderful. Wait 'till I change, I'll tell you all about it." She ran upstairs, returning shortly dressed only in tap pants whose open lace clearly showed her bush. She posed for Dana. "Like 'em? I got them at Melanie's this noon."

Dana drew her close, kissed her, and ran her hands over and under the garment. "Like the feel. I'll see how they taste later," she said, and went back to her cooking. "Come on, now. I want the play-by-play."

Jenny picked up one of the potatoes that were on the counter. "Sliced or diced?" she asked.

"Gonna be mashed," Dana said, and Jenny started peeling as she talked.

"Well, we went to his place. It's up there on the hill near NCAR. I wasn't very subtle about any of it. At Tom's, I just grabbed his thigh and said I'd go with him after. Of course, we talked a bit at Tom's and while he drove, but it didn't count for much. Bless him, though, when we got to his house, before we got out of the car, he said, 'You sure about this?' I said to him, 'What I'm sure of is, I want to take our clothes off, and then I want to fuck. That okay with you?' 'Just making perfectly sure, ' he said."

"You're right. Not subtle. But nice of him, as you say." Dana was stirring something.

"Well, with my history, you can be sure I appreciated it. I would have screwed him anyway, but that really got things off to a good start. When we got inside, we had a short discussion about who was going to strip whom, but we got through that pretty quick."

"What do you mean? Discussion." Dana tasted the contents of the pot, added salt.

"I asked him if he was going to take my shirt off, and while he did, I took his off. Then, he asked me if I was going to leave his pants on, so I took them off, too. It took a while, because he still had boots on, and he kept playing with my tits while I took them off."

"Sounds like a meaningful discussion to me," Dana said, her head in the refrigerator.

"Anyway, we made it to the bedroom and... Oh, did I mention he has a big cock?"

"No, not that I remember." A tomato fell into pieces on the cutting board.

"Yeah. Thick and long. Really something new to me. I spent about fifteen minutes getting it into me." She began dicing the potatoes. "This enough?" she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.