Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 23: Client Relations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Client Relations - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

"Listen, Sheldon," Sylvia said, "I've got a problem." They were at Sylvia's office, going over plans for the new building. She went to the door and closed it.

"What's up?" Sheldon asked.

"You remember what I said the day we met? I don't date clients?"

"Yes. And I was kind of surprised — pleasantly — that you changed your mind. You're pretty decisive."

"Yeah. Well, I've made another decision. It's over and I shouldn't have broken my rule."

Sheldon was surprised. "What did I do? I assume this is because of something I've done; at any rate, it's not something I saw coming."

"You screwed someone else. Melanie. I'm sure of it after the way you looked at her Wednesday. You screwed her, didn't you?" Sylvia stood in front of her desk, Sheldon still in his chair at the work table.

"Since you ask, yes. Did we have any agreement that I shouldn't?"

"That's not the point. I don't fuck guys who screw around. It's over. Is that clear?"

"Of course, it's clear. I'm surprised and kind of hurt, though, because we never talked about it. Even more, because I like you and not just because you're great in bed. But if that's how you feel..."

"It is. What about Rudy? Does he know?"

Sheldon chuckled. "Know? Of course he knows. He was in back when I was in front."

Sylvia blushed brilliantly. "Jesus, Sheldon. Spare me the details, will you? I didn't need that."

Sheldon stood up, offered his hand to her. When she ignored it, he put it in his pocket. "Sylvia, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I hurt you or offended you. I'm really sorry you feel this way, and a little surprised. I didn't understand that you felt as you do, and I didn't think that you would even suspect what was merely a friendly exchange between Melanie, Rudy and me."

"You weren't obvious, I'll give you that. But that's the way it is; we're through."

"That's too bad, Sylvia. I'm sorry.

"So am I."

Sheldon turned to leave, then stopped. "One thing, Sylvia. I want you to keep on working on this project. With me. You're too good, and we've got too much invested in your understanding of what's going on. Can we do that?"

Sylvia straightened her back even more. "I'm a professional, Sheldon. I can work with anyone. I don't hate you, you know, I just won't sleep with you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.