Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 10: Customers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Customers - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

"How may I help you? Are you finding what you need?" Melanie asked the neatly dressed older woman.

"Oh, Hi. Well, I sort of need some things, you know."

"Yes, I know, you've been coming here since I bought the store. Got something in mind?"

The woman looked a little sheepish. "Yes, and I haven't bought anything here since you opened. But, I really like what you've done with the store." She smiled at Melanie and plunged on. "It's not that I don't like what you have, it's really that I don't know what I want."

"Is it that you've always dressed conservatively and now you wonder if there's some other way to go?"

"Perhaps. You see, my husband died a year ago. He was very conservative. And now, I've met this... Well, I'm wondering about something a little different, you know?" She looked closely at Melanie's scanty top and super-short shorts and smiled. "Not @that different, though."

Melanie chuckled. "You know, I doubt if you're interested in my Dirty Duds right now, but you might like to look at some of my lingerie that's not quite so conservative."

The woman smiled broadly. "Yes. Yes, that's just what I had in mind. I mean, I'm not a kid anymore, and I generally like the way I look. But no one can see what's underneath."

"That's true in more ways than one, you know," Melanie said with a grin. "Look. How about these?" She pulled out a drawer of panties. "I think this is your size. See what you think." She spread a few pretty garments across the counter.

The woman gasped. "Wow, they're something! You have no idea what I've been wearing for the past 20 years, but I really think they're great." She picked up a pair of panties and examined the construction, felt the material. She held another pair up to the light from the window, shook her head in wonderment, then stepped to a mirror where she held them in front of her. She looked at Melanie. "I like these. Show me some more like them."

Melanie obliged, and the woman selected four different, quite attractive styles. "Now," Melanie ventured, "if you've got some great panties, do you want to look at some bras to go with them?"

The woman seemed startled for a moment. "Why, yes. Yes. Do you have something that matches this?" She held up one of her selections.

"I think you're wearing an under-wire. I get these from a European manufacturer; they're a little sexier than most of the American stuff." She moved to another rack. "Or, you might try these, they're a little easier in the fit - not so confining, and you may find you don't really need the under-wire. Or, are you thinking of something really different, now? Look, this is a shelf-bra camisole that would work."

"I'm beginning to... well, I guess you'd say, I'm still getting back on my feet. But, I've @always worn a bra. I wonder if I can get away with that? You can see everything."

With a grin, Melanie said, "I guess it all depends on who you want to show it to, doesn't it?"

The woman grinned back. "You're right about that," she said. "Can I try it on? The bra; I'm not sure I'm ready for the camisole."

Melanie took garments from the racks and said, "Take these @and the camisole and step into the dressing room. While you're at it, hold up the panties you like. You know, in front of you. Get the full effect. Try them all on, except the panties, of course. Be sure you try just the camisole alone for a minute or two. Take your time and see how it feels; walk around, put your blouse back on and come out front." She grinned at the older woman. "I guarantee you, it feels different. Then, you have to decide if you like it."

A few minutes later, the woman returned. "They were perfect. I couldn't take them off - the bra and panties, I mean. The panties looked so nice, I've still got them on - here are the tags. I'm going to take the camisole and see what I think. Oh yes, and I'll take these other panties and that other bra."

Melanie wrote up the charge and processed the woman's payment. "I hope you enjoy these. It's not enough to just cover your body, you know. You want to feel good about it."

"I already do. And thank you. I'm sure my friend will feel good about it, too."

Melanie chuckled. "Well, when you get more adventurous, come on back. I should be able to keep you feeling good for quite a while."

Gathering up her purchases, the woman said, "Oh, you'll be seeing more of me. And so will he."

"I'm over here," the low feminine voice said quietly. Melanie looked around the rack of lingerie to see a small woman who was going through the garments, checking the sizes. She wore a severe business suit with a white, tailored blouse; her dark hair was in a braid piled on her head. "I know you couldn't see me when you came out of the back. I guess you heard the door when I came in."

"Sorry," Melanie said. "I didn't see you right away." The woman was tiny, not more than five feet tall with dark hair and a good figure. She was no child - perhaps almost Melanie's age.

"You're the owner?" she asked. Her voice was deep, mature.

"Yes. I'm Melanie. What can I do for you?"

"I'm new in town and someone at the office said you have nice things. Thought I'd take a look." She began roaming past the racks and stands of lingerie.

"Are you looking for anything particular? You seem to be having trouble finding your size."

"I @always have trouble finding my size. You can't get kids' bras in a C cup. And kids' underwear just does @not turn me on. I saw your Dirty Duds sign and came in. You sure do have what you say. Question is, can you fit me?"

"I'm sure you also saw that I'm pushing Lacy Lingerie. If you can't find your size, come to me. I can do something for special people." Melanie led the way to a counter, where she brought out drawers full of garments. "You want a bra? Or panties? What'll it be?"

"Let me look at the panties first. My name's Sylvia, I'm new in town and if you can fit me, you'll see a lot of me."

"Well, I do sexy stuff for small women," Melanie said. She began pulling out bits of lace and silk, all in keeping with the revealing and sexy things in her window. "I try to keep some of the smaller sizes of my better stuff," she said. "Some of the kids like it, and sometimes other women your size come by. How about this?" She held up a bit of lacey something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.