New Start : Luke's Story - Cover

New Start : Luke's Story

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Luke is a guy going nowhere fast. By remaking himself, can he find happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

The world had righted itself. As right as it ever does get. Luke woke up yesterday miserable, missing her, wanting her back in his bed. And today after a tumultuous evening, he woke up happier than ever, and he was in her bed. And what a bed!

He smacked her bottom.

"Get up lazy woman," he growled.

She moved and frowned at him.

"What happened to the nice gentle wake up call?" she said in a stern voice.

"That was gentle. And when we don't have work, I think you'll enjoy my not so gentle ways of waking you up."

"Beast."

Louise made breakfast. It was simple bowl of mixed melons.

Luke was awkward. It was like having Jessie's mom around.

"Morning Louise, nice day." Luke said. How loud were they last night?

"Morning, yes it is." Louise responded with a smile.

"Wow, I think it may rain this weekend. And those crazy politicians," Luke had a desperate edge to his voice.

"Yes Luke." Louise replied.

"Hey Current Events Man, let's go," Jessie interrupted.

As they rode in his car, she turned to him and said, "What was that about?"

"What was what?" Luke answered.

"The whole breakfast weather report."

"I just don't know how to deal with Louise. She is great, but it's like waking up the morning after and finding your girlfriend's mom making you breakfast."

"Louise is a friend. She works for me, or should I say GH management. Think of her as a friend. She is not my mother. You'll meet her soon enough."

"I will? When? And do you think Louise heard us last night."

"I doubt it, but even if she did, so what?" Jessie smiled.

"So what! She heard us bopping. That's what! I can't look at her without turning red."

"Was she staring at your nether regions? It isn't a big deal. You'll get use to it."

"I will? I just don't know."

"To help you get acclimated, I left a surprise in your pocket. I snuck it into your slacks last night when you were showering."

Luke twisted and fumbled to search his pockets, and to not rear end or side swipe anyone. He pulled out a key.

"Is this a key to your place?" Luke asked looking at it resting in his palm.

"No it's the key to my footlocker from summer camp," Jessie retorted.

"This is really great. Thank you." He responded ignoring her sarcasm.

When the light turned red, he leaned over and kissed her. He pulled back when the car behind him honked. He drove on, glancing over at Jessie sitting their quietly. She was looking a little flustered. Sarcasm was no match for an agile tongue.

"You're mean," She whispered.

"I'm not mean, just motivated. But I didn't escape that kiss unscathed."

"Good. I may be a little late tonight. Is that okay? I can always get a cab."

"No way. I'll stick around. Working overtime on a Friday, I may get a raise." Lucas joked.

"Is there a problem?" he asked.

"No, but we will have some employee fallout. I need to assure everyone that this is good for them and Grafix. And some loose ends need to be ironed out. I try to be as honest with everyone as possible or practical."

"Why not make it a party?" Luke asked.

""Hmmm?"

"If it is truly a good thing. Celebrate. Nothing helps like a party. Cater in lunch on Monday."

"That's not a bad idea. We don't do that enough. I knew I kept you around for a reason." Jessica laughed.

"Yeah, but I have to get dressed some of the time," Luke shot back.

"You wish," she laughed again.

Luke dropped her at her building leaning in and giving her a quick kiss. "I am going to miss you all day."

"Look to me, I'll probably be looking back," she confided.

Work was great. Luke was back to being easy going. He was able to focus and give a unique viewpoint on some of the new development approaches. It was something that had become his trademark.

He looked over and smiled as Jessie was in yet another meeting. She commanded such a presence. And it didn't hurt that she was sexy as all hell.

He waited until her office was empty and she was alone to call her.

"Jessie love. You'll never guess what I got in the mail today. I sent in the 3 proofs of purchase, and $5.95 for shipping and handling and just got my x-ray goggles. Looking over there, you are so naughty, wearing that kind of underwear to work!" Luke stated.

"You need your money back. I'm of course not wearing any underwear."

"You're not! Let's meet for lunch." Luke said desperately.

"I can't love. Got a meeting." She chuckled.

"Damn stupid joke. And you, you... I'll chat with you later," he groaned.

Now he had that image to make the day longer.

She was laughing when he hung up. He looked over and saw her smiling and innocently waving her hand.

He called Ray.

"Hey, just wanted to let you know that it worked out. It was a friend. Nothing more than a friendly kiss with a gay man." It was odd to say out loud, but nevertheless, truth is stranger than fiction.

"And you believe it?" Ray asked.

"Why wouldn't I? I trust her. She could have anyone. If she wanted me to leave, she wouldn't have been begging for me to stay. Ray, if she was worth fighting for, she's certainly worth trusting." Luke explained.

"I hope that you are right. You were able to find her through the reverse lookup, I take it?"

"Yeah, it worked like a champ."

"Where was it?"

"Oh, she has a small place in the city." Small really was relative. Small compared to the Astrodome.

He knew Jessie was a private person. He would wait till she gave him the okay before he told anyone who she was in the business world. Maybe that was what love was. Having someone that you could trust with all your secrets. The good and the bad.

"Okay, but you are happy with the way it turned out?" Ray asked.

"Yes. Very. Ray, I think we need to talk. You seem so, I don't know. I think the world of Dana. But you seem out of touch. I don't know if I can explain." Luke stammered through.

"Luke, this isn't any of your business. We're fine. Leave it alone" Ray's voice was colder than Luke had ever heard.

"Okay man. You're right it isn't my business. But if you need me, I'm here."

There goodbyes were awkward, but hopefully everything would improve in a couple days.

Luke called Jim and passed on the same information.

"That's great man. So what's next?"

"Well we have keys to each other's place. So I guess we're exclusive or something."

"Wow, big step."

"Yeah I guess so. But surprisingly easy."

What followed was 10 seconds of fake crying and sniffling.

"My little Lukie is growing up."

"Shut up ass." Luke growled before putting the phone back on the cradle.

He wanted to do something special. He was feeling great. He wanted to surprise her. Not something trite, but something unusual.

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door.

Tammy stuck her head in. "A delivery for you."

"Come on in," he said with a smile.

She brought in a vase with a large bouquet of red roses. She set them on his desk.

He smiled a stupid sheepish grin.

"Wow." Tammy said. "You certainly have an admirer."

"My mom is just so silly," Luke said laughing.

"Whatever." Tammy said, not buying it for a second.

"Yeah, my admirer is awesome."

"What's her name?"

"Jessica." Luke smiled again.

Tammy laughed until Luke shot her a confused look.

"What?" he asked.

"You said 'Jessica' in such a sigh. I though you were about to add, 'She's so dreamy.'"

"Get out." Luke said with a laugh.

He plucked the card and then read it and then re-read it.

"I believe there is still an unsettled IOU. Jessie." Wow, the card made everything tingle. This was definitely doing to be a long long day.

It was lunch and he had a crazy idea. He went to the store and picked up packages of fruit, and chocolate, and butter, and shrimp and lobster and of course a couple bottles of champagne.

He raced back to her apartment. He smiled at the door man, and introduced himself.

"Yes Mr. Bennett. We know who you are."

"Ah Mr. Tom, did Mr. Frank fill you in?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay, well very nice meeting you."

"Same here sir."

Luke went to the apartment and rang the doorbell.

Louise answered, "Luke, home early. You have a key don't you."

"Yes, but I didn't want to startle you."

"That's all right. It wouldn't shock me. Luke, please don't feel uncomfortable with me around."

"I am really trying. This is very new for me."

"It is for me too. But I am very loyal, and I think of myself as Jessica's friend, who happens to work for her."

"She said as much. It will take me a bit. I'll warn you."

"So what do you have there?" Louise asked.

"Well I was wondering if I could make a special dinner for tonight. Would you mind if I commandeer your kitchen."

"Nope not at all. Let me help you. You probably have to get back to work."

"Are you sure?"

"Remember, friends" Louise chided.

"Okay. Can you pop this bag in the fridge? And wash this stuff out?" Luke asked.

"That'll take me all of 10 minutes, what else?"

"All right you asked for it. Can you steam these lobsters, and de-shell and cut everything into bit size chunks? I also need to think up something with the shrimp."

"I have this killer recipe for shrimp in a white wine sauce," Louise offered.

"That sounds excellent. I bought the shrimp shelled and de-veined. Can you also remove the tails? Thank you so much. You're wonderful. I owe you."

He dashed back to work.

He called her and thanked her for the flowers. "There is an IOU that I will look forward to receiving."

She chuckled into the phone, deep and throaty. It tickled his ear like feather.

"I can't wait."

"You know there is someone standing behind you." He said watching her watching him.

"Yikes" she chirped spinning around.

Luke could hear, "What's his name?"

"Who's name?" Jessie responded.

"Nice innocent reply. Come on."

"All right, His name is Lucas. Want me to throw you on speaker?" she said directing her voice back to him.

"Okay." He responded.

"Luke, this is Terry. She is one of our brightest marketing managers."

"Hi Terry. How are you? Congrats on the Inferis win. Great job."

"Thank you. So you are the reason Jessica was racing back here from San Francisco. And the irritating constant smiling."

"Guilty as charged. I'll try to beat it out of her tonight." Luke offered.

Terry laughed. It was a very pretty laugh.

"Oh by the way, Luke, I'm going to be a little later than I thought." Jessie interrupted.

"You are? Terry, are you doing anything later?" Luke flirted.

"She's not your type, she's a brunette. " Jessica interrupted.

"Someone has convinced me the error of my ways." Luke replied.

"Be careful or I'll correct some other errors as well."

"Jessie, I'll wait forever if you need me to." Luke added seriously.

"I know you will." She replied.

She picked the phone off speaker, smiled at Terry as she left.

She spun to look out at him from across the way. "I love you."

"I love you too," he replied.

"See you later."

"Of course." He growled into the phone.

She called him when she was ready to leave. Luke was able to work on a couple issues taking pressure off his schedule for Monday.

She looked great walking to his car. She looked carefree, her hair dancing with the wind.

"Did you plan that?" he asked when she climbed into the car.

"Plan what?" she asked.

"The way the wind was blowing as you walked here, and the smile on your face. You look gorgeous."

"Actually I did." She said her cheeks warm.

"I have a surprise dinner. I want you to change into your robe and stay in your bathroom when we get home. I'll work on dinner."

"Interesting. I like surprises." she responded.

"Good."

They got in the door. She hurried upstairs to change. He went into the kitchen. Louise had gone out promising to be back later.

Everything was ready and arranged in a platter. He heated everything that needed heating, and went upstairs.

He stuck his head in the bathroom and shouted, "You need to stay in there till I am done setting up!"

He raced up and down the stairs carrying chafing dishes and trays and a bucket of ice. It took 5 trips to get everything. The warm stuff, the hot stuff, the cool stuff, a napkin, desserts. Everything they would need.

He knocked and walked into the bathroom sweating like a pig. She was calmly sitting at her dressing table brushing her hair waiting patiently. Her body shrouded in a silk robe.

He stripped as she raised her eyebrow. "Sweating like a pig. Tired, let me shower." He showered real quick, pushed her hands away as they snuck into the shower with him.

He was in and out within 4 minutes.

He rubbed himself dry with a towel, and slipped on a robe, trying carefully to avoid making eye contact with her appraising stare.

He went into the bedroom and made sure everything was set up. He went back into the bathroom and she flashed him a puzzled look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.