New Start : Luke's Story - Cover

New Start : Luke's Story

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Luke is a guy going nowhere fast. By remaking himself, can he find happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

The burning need and the fevered insane desire to see her naked constantly were sated for now. Lucas was able to actually spend a week doing work. He would see her move out of the corner of his eye across the way, and pause for a minute to enjoy seeing her in action. She was focused and determined. He could almost see the determined set of her jaw from a building away. It was the same look she got when she was trying to convince him that she deserved the last cookie, or working at the snap on his jeans. She was so efficient and intense.

He would call her once in the morning, and she would call him in the afternoon. They could easily see when the other was free from a meeting.

It was nice to call her up and say "Does that tall blond guy work for you?" after one of her many meetings were over.

"Yes, Mark does."

"Fire him."

"Why?"

"When you had your back to him, he was checking out your ass. So fire him, I'll pay the security guard fifty bucks to rough him up in the lobby on the way out."

"You idiot," She laughed.

"All right baby. I better go."

She returned the favour after Randy left his office.

"Hey does that guy work for you?"

"No that's my boss Randy."

"Oh! When you weren't looking he was checking out your package."

"What!"

"You heard me. I think I found the key to your future success."

"Bitch."

"I love you too baby." She laughed before she hung up.

It was not intentional but it was nice to hear her speak in those terms.

Le Maison de Jardin was French. And the Maison in the name added 50% to the cost of everything on the menu.

Luke ran his finger over the menu. He muttered to Jessie, "I think the menu is in English but the price is still in francs."

She laughed and placed her hand on his knee. "You aren't nervous to meet my brother and sister, are you?"

"Nervous, no. But I want to make a good impression. I even showered for this," he scoffed.

"I know I was there remember."

"Oh yes. That was you scrubbing my back. I remember now. I think I am feeling a little soiled. How about we go back to my place and shower again?"

"Nice try. But you aren't going to duck out that easy. Here they are." Jessica stood as the waiter brought the couple over.

She gave her brother and sister a warm hug and turned to introduce them to a standing Lucas.

"Jake Hill, Melissa Baxter, this is Lucas Bennet."

The Hill genes were probably genetically modified in a test tube. Melissa was a slightly shorter version of Jessica. She had hair that was darker than Jessie's and she was little bustier, and her lips weren't quite as full. So, all in all, she was another knockout. Jake was a little taller than Luke, maybe by an inch or two. He was a very handsome guy. He had pretty boy good looks that had more than one woman from another table looking over.

Luke shook their hands as warmly as he could. He kept his grip firm without being threatening or challenging.

"Melissa, Jake. It's a pleasure to meet Jessie's family."

"Jessie, huh? That nickname finally growing on you sister dear?" her sister teased as she sat down.

"I like the way he says it." Jessica retorted.

"She doesn't like Jessie?" Luke asked Melissa.

Jake jumped in, "She use to threaten us with bodily harm if we ever called her that as kids. If we had to address her, it was Jessica. I think she preferred 'Your Highness' but she allowed Jessica"

Lucas laughed as he watched the blush spread across Jessie's cheeks.

He took pity on her.

"You must have been a beautiful girl."

"I was." Jessica replied flashing stern frowns at her sister and brother.

"So are you guys enjoying the hotel?" Lucas asked.

"Hotel? We're staying at the apartment."

"Oh, the infamous sty. I would have thought Grafix would have put you guys up in a hotel. It is after all a business meeting."

"I cleaned it. Actually I hired a cleaning crew to sandblast it," Jessie interjected quickly.

Melissa and Jake looked at her in passing before responding.

"The place never looked better." Melissa said with a smile.

"That's great. So you are all managers at Grafix. That is pretty neat. Sibling rivalries ever pop up? As an only child I can only imagine how that would work."

"It's fine. I, uh, manage one of the manufacturing departments. And Mel manages a sales region." Jake supplied.

"Jessica mentioned you work in software as well, a manager too." Mel asked.

"Probably nothing as glamorous as what you guys do. I work on some manufacturing software. The development side of the fence."

"So how much do you make Lucas?" Jake asked nonchalantly.

"Jake!" Jessie gasped from the other side of the table. Luke saw her face tighten and her blue eyes frost over.

He could imagine her in business. That potent look of hers, the icy disdain; the controlled laser stare. If he didn't have the urge to fuck her right then and there, he would have probably been shaking in his loafers.

"Isn't that what overprotective younger brothers' say when grilling prospective suitors?" Jake asked innocently.

Now the Luke of yesteryear would have probably backed off. But this man was probably his age, Melissa maybe a year or so younger. He'd be damned if he'd kowtow to anyone.

"I make enough to provide a good life. And before we get to the how big is yours discussion, I want you to know that I am very protective of Jessie as well." Luke turned and smiled at Jessie before looking back at Jake and Melissa.

Melissa spoke before Jake could, "But I was really looking forward to hearing the 'how big' debate." She said with a laugh.

Melissa was great at breaking up any awkwardness.

"Well, get rid of that husband of yours Mrs. Baxter. I'll sneak out on big sis, and maybe we can work something out. Before I get kicked under the table, tell me about Max and Tommy. 3 and 1, huh?"

"Yes, Max looks like me, but is the calm laid back older brother, very much like my husband. Tommy on the other hand looks like Paul but is a terror just like I was."

Luke was able to talk to Melissa. She wasn't trying to be anything more than open. He really couldn't dislike Jake for caring about his sister.

When the ladies tag-teamed the bathroom, it left Jake and Luke looking at each other across the table. Before she left, Jessie leaned in and whispered a couple words that caused the colour to drain from Jake's face. She also leaned in for a little peck on Luke's cheek.

"Luke, I have been warned to make peace. You are probably a great guy, but I just worry about her. Melissa and I work in the same building in the same city, so I know what's going on in her life. I know that Paul loves her. I just want the same for Jessica."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.