New Start : Luke's Story - Cover

New Start : Luke's Story

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Luke is a guy going nowhere fast. By remaking himself, can he find happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

It was 4am when he woke. It was a very nice dream that was getting nicer the more he woke up. He felt his cock held hostage in a mouth. In her mouth. Her head was bobbing, her hand held him and massaged his balls gently. Her tongue was swirling around the head, rubbing roughly against the underside.

He groaned loudly. He pressed one hand against her head. He arched and flexed his hips, raising his cock into her mouth. She kept licking, sucking and bobbing, almost taking him all the way into her mouth and throat.

"I am going to. Move over." He gasped out.

"Mmmmm." She responded, picking up speed. Then she felt him start to shoot into her mouth and she held it for one long second, before picking up speed to his completion.

"Oh god" he groaned through clenched teeth.

She pulled off, resorting to leaving a couple licks after swallowing his load.

"That was amazing."

"It was. I feel like I own you. That probably sounds twisted." She admitted.

"No. My body is yours. I have never felt this attraction before."

"I think you really do understand what I am feeling. You can do anything you want with me and I think I'll love it and come back for more."

She rested her head on his belly. She let her tongue dart out and lick, and suck until his cock was hard again. Without preamble, she rose above him, and straddled him. She eased him into her. He was amazed at how wet she was. Her head was already thrown back, her mouth open and groaning. He reached up and cupped her breasts stroking the nipples that were already hard points.

Her groan increased as her breasts were teased. Luke picked his head up and took each nipple into his mouth. It also allowed him greater penetration into her. That was enough to set her off. She started riding him hard and fast.

She was already spasming. Her pussy tightening clenching and unclenching him as her orgasm was ripping through her. Her fingers dug into his shoulders. He enjoyed the pain of her pleasure. He thrust himself up once, and she was gone. She threw her head back and screamed a loud "Oh yes. Good god."

He kept thrusting himself again and again into her.

Over and over, and she was whimpering, "No not again, Too much." As she met every thrust into her, with her own hips. Her fingers were still digging into him, and she was groaning and whimpering." "Yes, yes. "And her pussy was clenching and unclenching like a moist hot fist around him, and he lost it. He started shooting and emptying himself into her. That was enough to set her over the edge, again. She cried out another "Good god, Luke" before she ground herself into him hard and collapsed forward whimpering softly.

He moved to lay her aside, but she wouldn't let him leave her. He just held her trembling and incoherent holding onto him.

"You are going to be the death of me," he whispered between breaths.

"Oh but what a glorious death."

She moved to let him slide out of her, and rolled onto her back, and then onto his shoulder.

"I have never had a lover like you. This has been the most pleasurable, erotic experience of my life."

"Well you have discovered my other flaw. I am too good in bed."

"You are."

"I don't think I do anything special. I just want to consume all of you. Jessie, I want your pleasure to be the most it can be."

"It is. If my body could take it, I would ride you again, right now."

"I would probably let you. Unwisely of course."

"Just hold me. I don't want to leave."

"I wish morning didn't have to come."

They showered and went to work. The shower was long and playful.

It was a long morning. He could see her working. She would glance his way every couple minutes. And he was staring at her all morning long.

He called her at 11am.

"I can't believe I was able to wait this long."

"I can't believe you made me wait this long," Jessica answered back.

"Want to go to lunch?"

"No I think I prefer to go to your place."

"Have I created a monster or what?" he asked.

"Are you complaining?"

"Not at all." Luke answered/"Listen I can take the next couple days off. Do you have the time?"

"In an hour I should be able to clear my schedule."

They hung up.

He told Randy that he needed to take a couple days off and was pleased with his boss' response.

"Take it. We're slow right now. You've certainly earned it."

Lucas was able to postpone all the design meetings and meetings with the project team leaders until next week.

He was 15 minutes early in picking her up from the front of her building. But he was there smiling as she opened the door.

"Four days before we have to come back," she sounded as excited as he felt.

"Whatever will we do with all that time?"

"I can think of something," she said, leaning over to kiss him.

"To my place, it is!" he pulled into traffic and headed to his apartment.

The entire drive, Jessica was kissing his neck, and sucking on his ear. She had her hand rubbing his dick through his slacks. She was cupping and squeezing his balls softly.

She starting pulling on the tab of his zipper.

"No not here. Let's just wait till we get to the place. I will definitely take you up on the offer in a couple days, but not now."

He never made better time. They raced up to his apartment. He threw her on the bed, pull her pants and panties off in one rip. Then he fought with the pantyhose she was wearing, and decided to rip it off of her. That excited her even more. From the heat and the smell of her pussy, he knew she was ready for him.

She lay on her back naked, her legs opening for him. He stood at the edge of the bed and pushed his pants down. He then pushed the head of his cock into her. He wrapped her legs around him and she pulled him in hard.

"Fuck me hard." She groaned.

That was enough to shred whatever control he had. He was an animal fucking. He put his head down and just pistoned in and out of her for as long as he could. He could hear her groan and screaming, and that just drove him harder.

He arched his back and drove into her in 4 or 5 long deep strokes and then one slower stroke that followed with a long quick deep stroke that sent her over the edge. She was left shaking, tears of pleasure on her face. He gave her 3 more strokes before emptying himself in her. She was still quaking a little as he held her,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.