On Being Proactive - Cover

On Being Proactive

Copyright© 2005 by KK

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Allen Harris is trying to prevent his wife from having an affair.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

When her orgasm passed, we climbed onto the bed and Tracy started playing with my stiff member. She moved down the bed and took it into her mouth and for the next several minutes she sucked and licked my cock in a slow loving manner. Then she pulled away letting my cock slip from her mouth.

"Earlier tonight you mentioned my not talking to you but wanting sex when we came to bed. I just want you to know I was not having any fantasies. I was trying to show you that I loved you. I was having a problem being able to look at you when we talked because I was afraid you would see that I was hiding something from you. I just thought that in the dark I could show you how I felt without having to look into your eyes. I just want to make sure that you know that I love you and I was not lying when I said I never intended to have sex with Barry. That was never going to happen," Tracy said.

Tracy took me back into her mouth and teased the bulbous head of my engorged cock with her tongue and had me on the brink of climaxing at least three times and each time she backed off and let me recover. Next I lay on my back and Tracy stood up on the bed and removed her panties while I watched. Then she stood with one foot on each side of my hips and lifted her dress up to expose the tops of her legs and her hot little pussy. Tracy slowly lowered herself down and used her hand to guide my shaft into her warm wet tunnel. She pumped herself up and down on my cock until she had an orgasm. Then she collapsed onto my chest and lay still for a minute.

When her breathing returned to normal I rolled us over so that I was on top and began stroking myself into her fast and hard and soon felt my orgasm building. When I felt the first pulse of my ejaculation I could not help but let out a deep groan of pleasure.

When Tracy had milked the last drop of semen from my limp member, I rolled onto my back and lay quietly next to Tracy.

After a few minutes Tracy said, "You know what I love?"

Then she took my hand and pressed it against her pussy and forced two of my fingers inside her cum filled channel. "I love the way my pussy feels after you fill me up with your cum."

My fingers played in her messy slit and I could hear the squishy noises it was making. That was the first time I had ever done that and I was beginning to enjoy the feel of her post sex pussy. I knew that I was enjoying it because I soon had another erection. Afterward, as we lay in bed snuggling Tracy asked, "Do you want to talk about what happened?"

"No. I think it's better if we just put this behind us," I said.

A few minutes later I drifted off into the best sleep I had in three weeks.

In the morning Tracy and I had breakfast together and she stopped me at the door and kissed me.

"I love you, "She said.

"I love you too."

I was feeling good about myself as I backed my car out of the driveway and started off to work but my good mood suddenly began to turn sour and I didn't understand why. Something was eating at me but I wasn't consciously aware of what it was. By the time I got to my office some of the pieces to the puzzle started to fit together and my mood soured even more.

Tracy had chosen to be with me the night before but in retrospect I still couldn't be sure if it was because she loved me. Had she just realized that I might know what was going on and decided to make arrangements to meet me for dinner at eight o'clock to make me think that she had decided not to have an affair with Barry and then she went to meet Barry to make arrangements to see him on his next visit? I tried to tell myself that wasn't the case but I remembered all of the subtle hints I had been giving Tracy that I knew what was going on. After all, I still didn't know why she agreed to meet him in the first place. Then there were the things he said during their phone conversation about how they danced and about the kiss they shared.

I was no longer sure that I had saved my marriage. I may have only postponed the end.

I was sitting at my desk trying to get some work done when the little box popped up in the lower right corner saying that there was a message from Foxman@xxxxx.com. It was 10:30 AM so I waited till after lunch and then I opened Tracy's e-mail. I no longer had the patience to wait till after five o'clock to find out what was in the note and see if Tracy answered him.

Barry's note read, "T, Sorry about the mess the other night. How did he know you were going to meet me in the hotel bar? Anyway, I will be back in Cincinnati in a month. Can we try and get together then?"

I had to wait ten minutes before I could bring myself to look at Tracy's send file to see if she responded and if so what she said. When I finally had my heart rate back below 100 I opened Tracy's send file and there was her reply. I hesitated for a moment before I opened it hoping that by waiting just a little longer there might be good news for me in her in her reply to Barry.

I can't say that my hesitation is what did the trick but the news was good. Tracy's reply read, "Barry, Agreeing to meet you was a big mistake and I don't plan to make that mistake again. I think I was able to save my marriage and I don't want to put it at risk again. Do not try to contact me again. Tracy."

I closed Tracy's mail and sat back in my chair feeling relief again. The concerns I had earlier in the day were still unanswered but I had told Tracy that I didn't want to talk about it so I decided I would not bring the subject up again. I would just have to live with the fact that I would never have answers to those questions.

Our life had gotten somewhat back to normal. Tracy was the loving wife that she had always been and out sex life was good too but I was still nagged by doubts caused by the unanswered questions. Several times I came close to bringing up the subject of Barry and why she ever agreed to meet with him in the first place but everything else was going so well that I was afraid I would ruin everything.

In spite of the fact that I had seen nothing to indicate any kind of a problem in our marriage I continued to check Tracy's e-mail and listen to her phone calls if I didn't know who she was talking to. On a couple of occasions when Tracy had called and said she had to work late I drove by her office to make sure her car was in the parking lot and then later I called her office to make sure she was there.

By the middle of September I was beginning to realize that I was acting foolishly. I had spent many hours reviewing in my head everything that had happened and one thing had become clear to me. Tracy had never stopped loving me. I still had no idea why she agreed to meet Barry that night but I knew it was time to put that behind us and move on. I decided to stop spying on Tracy and trust her. Having made that decision I felt as though a large weight had been lifted of my chest but that feeling was short lived.

It started one Saturday afternoon when I came in the house after mowing the lawn and heard Tracy talking on the phone. I didn't hear much but I did hear her say, "He just came in, I have to go," and then she hung up the phone.

"Who was on the phone?" I asked.

"My mother."

"What did she want?"

"She just wanted to talk," Tracy said.

There was something in Tracy's voice that told me she wasn't telling the truth but I had no good reason to challenge her.

On Monday when I checked her e-mail there were no new notes and she had erased all of her old notes. I checked her e-mail several times that week. There was never any new mail. I was beginning to suspect that Tracy must have opened a new e-mail account but I had no way to find that out.

The following week Tracy started acting the way she did during the period leading up to her date with Barry. She wasn't talking to me very much and when she did she would not look at me. Then at night when we went to bed she wanted to have sex.

Was she planning to get together with Barry again or could this be a new man? Maybe the excitement she had gotten out of her near affair with Barry had whet her appetite for having an affair and now she had found another man. I was getting that same pain in my stomach and I was losing sleep again.

The following weekend Jill and Frank and their son Frank junior came up to visit and go to a Reds' game with us. They stayed for the weekend and we had a great time with them and I hoped that it would help things between Tracy and me. That Saturday night we were all sitting in the back yard having a few beers and grilling some steaks. Tracy, Jill and Frank were talking about some of there old friends when Frank brought up the subject of Barry Fox. He asked Tracy if she had ever gotten a hold of Barry's wife Karen. When Tracy said that she hadn't, Frank told her the whole story about how Karen had divorced Barry for having several affairs and about how he had girlfriends in different cities and then he went into detail about how Barry pretended to have to travel on business so he could visit his girlfriends. I couldn't believe it. Frank had enlightened Tracy with the truth about Barry and I had never even mentioned his name.

I thought that if Tracy had been thinking of getting together with Barry again maybe she would change he mind now that she heard this story about Barry from Frank. Now she had to know what kind of person he really was.

Tracy's expression didn't change so I couldn't tell how this news affected her. She didn't ask any questions so I had no way to know what she was thinking. Did this upset her or did she not care anymore? Although I didn't know how she felt about the news, I was glad Frank brought it up.

The situation came to a head in October. My birthday is on October 11, which fell on the second Friday of the month. In years past Tracy would work on me for weeks trying to get hints from me about what I wanted for my birthday. This year she never even asked once. By Thursday Tracy wasn't even speaking to me anymore. It was as though our marriage was already over but someone forgot to tell me.

Friday morning I got up early and left for work before Tracy got up. I tried to stay busy but I was heart broken. I couldn't understand how things could have been going so well for us and suddenly turn so bad. By eleven o'clock that morning I hadn't accomplished a thing and was thinking of taking the rest of the day off as a sick day.

I hadn't quite decided whether to go home or not when Jack Farris called me. Jack is my boss. He said that our office in Lexington was having some network problems and he wanted me to drive down there to fix the problem.

"Can't Tom handle the problem?" I asked.

Tom Mosley was the network manager in the Lexington office.

"Tom is on vacation today," Jack said.

It was an eighty-five mile drive to the Lexington office and I got there around 1:30 PM. When I walked in the door I was told that they had just gotten the network back on line. I was a little pissed that I had driven all the way to Lexington for nothing. Apparently Tom Mosley had called in from home and was able to fix the problem over the phone.

Brian Cadwell, the office manager, apologized for the inconvenience and then invited me to go across the street to a Starbucks for a cup of coffee before heading back to Cincinnati. I arrived back in my office at 4:15 PM. There were two report requests sitting on my desk with a note from Jack asking me to pull the data for the reports and get them finished before I went home. I was upset that he would stick me with this late on a Friday afternoon after sending me to Lexington. It would take me two hours to pull the necessary data and finish the reports.

"Screw it," I said to myself. I didn't have anywhere to go anyway and the idea of rushing home to a wife that doesn't even want to talk to me wasn't all that appealing so having something to occupy my time was a bit of a blessing.

I was about to start working on the reports when I saw the message light on my phone blinking. I dialed into my voice mail and received one message. The message was left for me at 1:30 that afternoon and it was from Tracy.

"Allen, I am going out with some girls from work tonight. I might be late so don't wait up for me. I asked Sarah to come over until you get home but don't be too late."

Out with the girls? Who the fuck is she trying to kid?

Then I thought maybe she wasn't trying to fool me. Maybe she was sending a clear message that she had something going on and didn't care if I knew about it.

I picked up my phone and called Tracy's office and was told that Tracy had already left for the day. I called home and Sarah answered the phone and said that Tracy had already left there.

"Did she say where she was going?" I asked.

"No."

"How was she dressed?"

"She was wearing jeans and a sweater," Sarah said.

That didn't tell me anything.

I tried Tracy's cell phone but she didn't answer. I left her a message asking her to call me but I didn't have much hope that she would call. I wondered if there was any significance to Tracy doing this to me on my birthday.

This time I couldn't do anything to stop her. I had no idea where she went and if she wouldn't answer her phone there was nothing else I could do. It struck me that maybe I should not have interfered with Tracy when she had her date with Barry. If I had just let her go then the death of our marriage would already be over and instead of going through this pain again, I would have already started to rebuild my life.

I tried to put all of that out of my mind and started pulling the data for the reports. At 6:15 I was finishing the second report when my phone rang.

"Allen?"

"Yes"

"It's Jackie Winters."

"Hi Jackie, what's up?" I asked.

"Allen, I don't know what is going on and this may not be any of my business but I thought I should try to get a hold of you."

The tone of Jackie's voice alarmed me.

"Jackie, what is going on?" I asked.

"I was getting ready to go home at 5:30 and I was standing in my office when I saw Tracy come into the hotel and check in. Did you know she was getting a room here tonight?" Jackie asked.

"No, I didn't. Is the room in her name?" I asked.

"Yes, and she left a note for somebody at the desk."

"Can you tell me who the note was for and what it said?" I asked.

"It seems that you are always asking me for information I shouldn't be giving you. Why don't you just come over? We will talk when you get here."

"Thanks Jackie. I'll be over in a few minutes." I said

I quickly finished up the second report and put both reports in the internal mail and sent them to Jack. Then I took the ten minute walk to the Marriott. I went to the registration desk and asked for Jackie Winters and she came out of the office about two minutes later. Jackie led me over to a sofa in the lobby and we sat down.

"I'm sorry that I had to be the one to break this to you," she said. "You have to promise me you won't do anything foolish."

"I just need to know who she left the note for and then I have to talk to her."

"The note was addressed to somebody named John, no last name. Inside the envelope was a key card to her room and a note that said I'm in room 706 come on up and let yourself in."

"John? I have no idea who that might be. Did anyone pick the note up yet?" I asked.

"No, and no one can," Jackie said. "I have the note in my pocket. I am going to give you the key card for room 706 so that you can go up and talk to Tracy before this John person shows up. I have instructed the desk attendants to call the room if he shows up while you are up talking to Tracy. Now you have to promise not to do anything stupid. Remember I am taking a risk giving you a key to her room and if there is trouble I could lose my job."

"Jackie, I promise I won't do anything that will get you in trouble. I just need to talk to Tracy and see if I can stop her from doing whatever it is she has planned," I said. "Thanks Jackie, I do appreciate this and I won't forget that you helped me."

I took the key card from Jackie's hand and headed to elevators. The ride up to the seventh floor was the longest, short or should I say the shortest long elevator ride I had ever been on. Part of me wanted to get to Tracy's room as quickly as possible and get this confrontation over with but the other part of me was dreading this confrontation because I was afraid this meeting was quite possibly going to mean the end of our marriage.

When I got to the door at 706 I stopped and listened for a minute. I could hear the television but nothing else. I took a deep breath and reached out to put the key card in the reader. My hand was shaking so badly that I had to use both hands to guide the card into the reader.

The light on the reader turned red and I pulled the card out quickly and rechecked the room number. I was at the correct room then I realized that I had put the key card in the reader upside down. I turned the card around and inserted it again. This time the light was green.

I pulled the card out and opened the door as quietly as I could and stepped into the room. On the wall to my left just inside the door was a closet with sliding doors made of mirrors. One door was partially opened and I could see a suitcase on the floor inside the closet. Seeing the suitcase gave me a sinking feeling because it told me that Tracy wasn't planning on going home that night. I wondered if she was ever planning to come home again.

To my right was the bathroom door which was closed. A quick look into the reflection in mirrored doors showed me that no one was in the bedroom. I could hear water running in the bathroom so I knew where Tracy was.

I let the room door swing closed hoping that Tracy would hear it and she did.

"Oh good you're here," she called. "I just got out of the shower. There is some beer in the ice bucket on the table. Help yourself and I'll be out in a few minutes."

My first impulse was to charge into the bathroom and grab Tracy by the throat and ask her why she was doing this to me... To us but I didn't dare allow myself to react with violence. Nothing good could come of that. Besides, I was curious to see how Tracy would be dressed when she came out of the bathroom. Would she be naked or fully dressed? I felt that if she was naked or wearing a sexy negligee when she came out of the bathroom that it probably meant this was not the first time she had been with this John person but if she was fully clothed it may be their first time together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.