Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth - Cover

Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth

Copyright© 2005 by VampDragon

Chapter 8: Meeting more Seek hits

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Meeting more Seek hits - Follow along with Walt as the Avatar of Lutana tries to save the planet. Who knows where it will lead from there.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Light Bond   Harem   Slow  

Again I woke up early. I looked over at the clock and it read 5:00 a.m. The only reason I can figure on why I woke up so fast is that I have been saving my magical energy with the Cells from water instead of body transformation spells.

Jasmine was still asleep on top of me so I used a bit of TK to get out from under her without waking her. I looked over at the others and they were in a tangled mess of arms, legs and hair.

Following my usual morning practice I walked to the window and looked out at the forest while doing my morning contemplation. I just got the feeling that I was doing well in my quest. That didn't take too long and then I had to choose what I wanted to do before the women got up. I knew that we had at least four more arrivals coming in at the airport today. So I decided to check my email to see if they sent when they were coming in.

Turning on the PC I checked my email. Sure enough all four sent in their itinerary. Surprisingly all four were arriving at about the same time. They were scheduled to arrive around 10:00 a.m. The plan was to meet them all at the baggage claim area. I was sitting at the PC browsing the web when Xia flew over.

She said, "Walt, I see that you aren't sleeping much is there a problem?"

"No Xia I just have been fully rested after only a few hours of sleep."

"That is good to hear Walt. Well since we are up now do you have any questions for me?"

"Yes actually I do. I want to do something so I don't have to summon an entire wardrobe for each of the women."

"Hmm that could be beneficial to you. At the rate the Lutanily is growing you could exhaust yourself on just those spells. What was your idea?"

"My first idea was to just make a shirt pants and set of underwear that could change colors. Then my lack of female fashion sense kicked in. I realized that I forgot dresses, skirts, and that multiple styles of what I was going to make would be needed."

She agreed, "Yes that would still tire you out too quickly."

After a small discussion we were able to come up with a solution. I made a ring that would merge with the Lutana symbol necklace that I had given the women. Inside the ring would be a shrunken spool of Marlon thread. The spool was big enough for a weeks worth of dresses. I also added a magical spell on it to re-create the thread as it was used. The spell would recharge itself by a small power tap similar to what I was using in my rings. All that would be left to do would be to merge it then tune it to the women's brainwaves so they could be the only one that could use it. The tuning would then allow them to imagine and create the desired items of clothing. The thread was also color changing so there was almost no limit as to what they could make for themselves. I made one for my Lutana symbol as well and merged it. I used it to make a pair of slippers and it worked well so I knew the women would really like this.

It was now just after 6:00 a.m. I knew the ladies would want some time to get ready for the airport. Plus it was a half hour drive there so I thought it was time to get them up. Xia flew with me as I walked to the bed and past the curtain. They were a little more spread out now but still rather entangled. I used my TK to arrange them side by side. When arranged I started a slow body massage on all of them with my TK. It was quite a rush to hear the six simultaneous moans when they all woke up. With them all awake I sped up the massage and added TK fingers to clits, nipples, anuses, and G-spots. That brought all of them to crashing climaxes.

When they recovered I was dragged to the bed and got a massage of my own. The difference was it was from 6 women and they were using hands nipples and hair instead of TK. After a few minutes of this they spun me around. Now face up and fully erect Amy mounted me. Rachel planted her tasty pussy on my face with Jasmine and Mary on my arms and Bao and Chi on my legs. Pinned I had no choice but to endure this erotic massage by those six pussies. (Ok I could have done something but why the HELL would I?) By the time Amy got me to fire off inside her the others had rubbed themselves to orgasm as well.

After a short rest I informed the women of the schedule for the arrivals. I then merged the rings and tuned it to the owner. I gave them the explanation of what the new necklace could do. They were so excited that they tested them out by making a robe each. They really liked the color changing as the robes were quite a rainbow of colors.

It was time to get up and Shower. We went to the expanded master bath with a shower area big enough for 40. The shower area was a square enclosed room. The shower heads were placed for 10 across each wall with 3 heads for each person. The first was an over head placed at 7 feet high. The second was an adjustable one at about three and a half feet high. The third was a foot high blasting the water upward.

After a quick soap and rinse for all of us we used the new symbol magic and dressed. Then we went down to breakfast.

Sally and Darcy had again made a feast. We sat down with the rest of the crew and dug in. During the meal we discussed the plans for the day. I let them know that we probably had four more permanent guests arriving that we were going to pick up. Brett said that his sister Tina was being dropped off by his parents. Denise said that April was also driving in.

Plans made we decided that all of the Lutanily would go to pick up the arrivals. So we all went down to the garage. I had improved Rachel's van to have enough room for all of us. It had a driver and passenger seat then three 3-seat rows. Rachel was driving and I was in the passenger seat. Amy, Bao, and Chi were in the first row leaving Jasmine and Mary in the second. It was a nice ride to the airport with minimal traffic. On the way there we decided that tonight we were going to move in to the expanded wing sized bedroom.

We arrived at the airport at 9:30 so we had plenty of time to get to baggage claim before they landed. We all piled out of the van and made our way there. Xia again camouflaged herself in my hood. While we walked I noticed that a lot of people would stop and stare. I didn't get any strong negative feelings but there was some jealousy and curiosity. I think it was that we had made ourselves look almost too good with those perfect body spells and tweaks.

It did not take long to get to our destination. After a small delay the first arrival met out group. She was tall at 6-feet with a muscular build. Her button down dress jacket hid D-cup breasts and the slacks hugged firm legs. She had long straight brown hair that went to about mid back. The pull of the spell helped her and us to identify each other.

She walked up to us and said, "Hi my name is Eva. You must be Walt, and these are the rest of the women that you have affected?"

I spoke for us, "Yes Eva you are correct. Why don't we talk a bit while we wait for the others?"

We found out that Eva was a bartender for a small bar where she lived. She was still looking for the perfect mate as her last boyfriend was a real dud. She did say that after the Seek spell and our conversation she knew what she was going to do. She quit her job and already had her stuff packed and in storage. She was that certain that we would be what she needed out of life.

By the time that we were done catching up the next arrival was here. She was wearing a blue sundress that showed off a very compact body. She had small maybe B-cup breasts and curly shoulder length blond hair. I guessed her height at 5-foot three. With the pull of the spell she recognized the group and walked towards us.

With a hug for each of us she introduced herself. "Hi I'm Brandi. You must be Walt and his merry group. That spell was something else Walt will you tell me about it please?"

While I explained what had happened so far with us we found out some about her. She was an interior designer but her boss was a real jerk. When we told her about the expansion to the mansion she was very excited. I swear she had an orgasm when we told her how much still had to be furnished and that there was an almost unlimited budget.

This conversation was enough time for the third to arrive. She was about 5-foot five and had short, wavy, fire red hair. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a white shirt that was hiding a nice C-cup chest.

After a round of hugs she turned to me, "Hi I'm Tori. Wow Walt, what a bunch of stunning women you have here. You sure that spell wasn't just to attract the most beautiful?"

With a shake of my head I was able to explain my spells. We had a discussion on what else was happening. She said that her parents were farmers and she was just coming to us from visiting them. She said that they taught her all the basics incase she wanted to farm after college. Her decision wasn't made yet and so far she thought her brother was a better match for that.

Finally the last arrival got here. Wow this one was a stunner! She was at least 6-foot six and built. I could tell she had muscles but they matched her large frame. She was wearing a leather skirt that framed those oh so long legs. Her white button down shirt was straining to hold her enormous D-cup breasts. She had straight blond hair that flowed down to her butt.

The spell pulled her to us and she said, "Hello I'm Kelli and you must be Walt. I see that you have already acquired quite a harem here. Somehow I know that there is no jealousy here so you'll have to explain that one to me."

During the resulting discussion we found out that she was an author. She had only done a couple small romance novels so far. Thankfully she wasn't super popular yet as we didn't want to attract that much attention this early in our mission.

The one thing we made sure to do was let all four of our new guests to know that we were a Lutanily NOT a harem and master. In fact all of my women were very strong willed. The closest any came to a slave type mentality was Jasmine and that was because of her parents sheltering her. If these four also joined the Lutanily, that would be ten women plus Xia and myself in it. Knowing how things were going I made a small side bet with myself that Tina and April would join as well to make it an even dozen.

Now that the group was all here we went to get their bags. Moments later we were on the way. They had all packed rather light. I wanted to show off a bit so I was carrying all of the bags with no effort. A short walk later and we were at the van.

We had the same seating arrangement as we did on the way here. Tori joined Jasmine and Mary in the second row. The third row was then filled by Kelli, Eva, and Brandi. They all chatted while Rachel drove us home.

At the mansion Rachel introduced everybody to her staff. We also met April and Tina.

Tina was Brett's younger sister. She was wearing a red button down short sleeved shirt and black dress pants. Her short curly brown hair framed a nice face. She had sea blue eyes and lush lips with a small coat of pink lipstick. She had small A-cup breasts but they fit her short 5-foot two body very well.

April was Denise's sister. If Denise hadn't said that she was 35 I'd never have believed her. April looked alot older because of the way she held herself and prematurely grey hair. She wasn't dressed to flatter either she was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and an ankle length skirt. Her hair was cut very short and her brown eyes were behind large framed glasses. She was very quiet and walked with a limp.

We all went to the living room to talk. We found out that April was about to enter her last week of school and graduates in 3 weeks from tomorrow. We all promised to go see her graduate. April also said that after her final on Monday she was meeting a friend at the computer, science, and natural history museum. With nothing planned yet it was decided that we'd meet her there at 2:00 p.m.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.