Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth - Cover

Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth

Copyright© 2005 by VampDragon

Chapter 1: Empowerment

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Empowerment - Follow along with Walt as the Avatar of Lutana tries to save the planet. Who knows where it will lead from there.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Light Bond   Harem   Slow  

Hello my name is Walter Powers but everyone calls me Walt. I'm 6-feet tall, with brown hair, brown eyes, and a bit thin but not overly so. In fact a few people have called me lanky or tree. I have needed to wear glasses for near-sightedness for almost all of my 30 years. I live in a small apartment for a single guy. This is a city where driving is nearly impossible thanks to traffic. Therefore I use public transportation to get around. I have an ok job doing some mid level accounting for a fairly popular insurance firm.

After another long week of work, I finally got home and stopped to check the mailbox. What I found was the usual; junk mail, bill, and what looked like another piece of junk mail only a little different. Just as I thought, the first was a credit card offer, the second a credit card bill, and the third was an offer of some kind. The offer for a website reads, "You like Sci-Fi and Fantasy stories??? Check us out here at Sci-Fi Online." I didn't wait to get my suit and tie off; I just sat down at my computer and brought up the site. It looked to be dedicated to sci-fi, fantasy books and stories. While browsing the site, I saw a title for a story or book that sounded interesting "The Chronicles of Lutana". It was a excerpt or "teaser" that makes you want to order the book but it was a bit too far from my payday so I just wrote down the title and moved on to explore the rest of the site.

After closing the site, I decided it was time to listen to some music and drink a couple beers to relax for a bit before going to bed for some much needed rest. Shutting down the pc around 11:00pm, I dragged my lazy tail to bed.

Sometime during the night, I had the most realistic dream I'd ever had. I was visited by what anyone would call the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. This "vision of perfection" stood 5-feet 5 inches tall with fiery red hair adorned by a gold and diamond tiara. Her face and body were flawless-not one blemish anywhere! Her sparkling emerald green eyes, nicely formed eyebrows, small slightly upturned nose and full lush ruby red lips were just the beginning. The toga she wore only enhanced her features and made her unbelievable figure a sight to behold. The stunning vision before me with ivory white skin had to have been a 34c-22-33.

She approached me and said, "Walt, I need your help. You are the first person to show interest in my story in many, many years. I have had my book on a few sites; however, it was given a quick glance at best. Some of this may be very hard to believe, but I need you to hear all I have to say before you make any decisions."

Here is her story as she told it to me:

"Back in ancient times, there were many different gods and goddesses. I was one of them and My name is Lutana. I was in charge of the realms of Love, Lust, Strength and the Night. I was one of the most popular because of My views on love and lust. Over time, most of Our followers were either slowly killed off or converted to the views of our current religions. What I need from you is this: -I need you to become my Avatar- my physical representation of Myself on your planet.

For way too long, your people have been killing themselves; be it war or poverty the end result is the same. They have been irresponsible and ignored the preservation of the land. They are rapidly depleting their natural resources and have accelerated their fuel consumption. If this trend continues, termination of most of the life on Earth would be inevitable; however, on a cosmic level, that would be wrong. In order to correct this, you are going to need to either convince the leaders of the planet to change their ways, or take it over yourself! Now I'm sure you are about to ask how you can do that and here it is.

By becoming my Avatar, I will be able to grant you some magical abilities. Magic does not have to follow any established rules that you know or may think you know. I won't tell you what you can or can't do, but as you know absolute power corrupts absolutely. Therefore, I will send you a book translated in your language using words that can't possibly be misinterpreted containing my beliefs and my reasons for them. All you have to do is set aside half an hour a week. In that time, you are to meditate and focus on the task I've given you. However, know this, it would not be wise to disappoint Me. The trust I have placed in you is a sacred one. I assure you the consequences you would face for having disappointed me would NOT be to your liking!

To assist you in your mission, I will also send a guide to advise and help with the development of your new abilities. There you have it -You've been given a gift- almost unlimited ability using magic. You'll have the opportunity to do something you should want to do anyway-save the planet you live on!" With those words spoken, she disappeared and I awoke.

Wow! What a dream! I'd have almost unlimited power! Too bad that it was a dream because I would sure love to try to fix this messed up mud ball we call Earth. As I turn over and looked at my alarm, I saw it was almost 8:00 a.m! I never sleep in! Boy, I must have been really tired. After getting up and using the bathroom for my morning routine of toothbrush, toilet and shower, I head to my room to get changed. Ah Saturday: A nice lazy day with nothing to do but zone out on the computer and rest up for yet another week of work starting on Monday.

I Powered up the computer, and went into the kitchen to grab breakfast. After eating, I sat back down at my desk where I noticed a small icon on the desktop of my monitor, which wasn't there last night. It looked like a book of some kind and didn't have a text description.

'What the heck is that?' I thought to myself. 'Why not? I backed up the PC the other night so let's give it a try?' As soon as it was double clicked, the whole screen changed to a big text message that read, "Do you accept the deal?" With a (y/n) after it.

I'm looked at the screen and said out loud to no one in particular "It wasn't a dream? I have been chosen? Do I dare say yes?"

Wow! I can't make up my mind. After much deliberation, of course, I hit the Y key.

As soon as the key was pressed, I heard what sounds like a chime, or 'ping.' From behind me came a high pitched sounding female voice.

She said, "I knew you'd say yes you just had to!"

As I started to turn around I hear, "Don't bother I'm almost there."

Much to my amazement, an absolutely beautiful, six-inch tall, perfectly proportioned blond haired woman with wings landed a foot away from my mouse hand!

I heard her say, "Hi my name is Xia and I've been sent here as your guide."

Finally picking my chin up from the floor, I managed to stutter, "But, but, it was a dream wasn't it?"

She laughed a very nice tinkling sound, and said, "No, that was a visit NOT a dream, and it was ALL true."

She then put a small book down on the desk and moved away from it. As soon as it was out of her hands, it quickly grew to the size of a normal hard cover book and looked to be about 300 pages long. It was covered, in what appeared to be some kind of ancient leather. It has a large silver symbol embossed in the book's center-a moon. In its center was a heart 'valentine style' and in the middle of that was a fist. The title in bold scarlet red lettering read; The Chronicles of Lutana.

As I picked the book up, I noticed how extremely light it felt. It had to be less than half a pound with the smell and feel of leather. As soon as I opened the book and began to read, I lost all track of time. I was so engrossed in what I was reading, I barely moved. Once I closed the cover and stood to stretch, I glanced at the clock. I had been reading for three hours! Where had the time gone?

I walked over to the window in my apartment and looked out, I realized the biggest thing about what I had just read was how much I fully agreed with all that was there. I can tell you point for point; I was in full acceptance of Lutana's beliefs and reasons.

Xia then waited a moment and asked, "Now that you've read her words, what do you think?"

Looking at her I said, "I can't believe I agree so much with what I've just read. As a matter of fact, I think I'm in shock! I still don't know what lead Lutana to choose me, but there is NO possible way I'm going to disappoint her, you, OR myself."

With that said, I decided to see about some of these abilities I was suppose to now possess. A million thoughts were going through my head. The first one that came to mind was the one I asked:

"Tell me Xia. Now that I have read the book, and YES, I am definitely dedicated to Lutana, how do I gain the magic?"

She responded, "That's easy! Just take a little nap, and when you wake up you will feel the difference."

Following her advice, I laid down and as soon as my eyes were shut, I fell fast asleep. It was in another dream, I again saw Lutana.

She said, "Thank you for accepting my offer. You are now my new Avatar!"

I awoke about 2 hours later, Xia was right; I did feel different. In a matter of seconds, Xia landed on my bedpost.

It wss from there she said, "See, now how do you feel?"

I responded with, "Yes, I feel the magic. Now what do I do?"

Xia replied, "Feel the power within you, describe to yourself what you want it to do and release it. You don't need to say any words however, if you feel it will help, then say whatever you name the spell. Try a small thing like creating a light to get the feel of it before you try to do anything big."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.