Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth - Cover

Chronicles of Lutana - Book 1: Earth

Copyright© 2005 by VampDragon

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Follow along with Walt as the Avatar of Lutana tries to save the planet. Who knows where it will lead from there.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Light Bond   Harem   Slow  

Ahh, life is so good now, here I am in the lap of luxury, many wonderful wives (yes I said wives), a huge home, and almost guaranteed safety for my extended family and me. We have been through many difficult times, but I think they have really helped me grow.

I ask one of my wives "Alexis would you please bring me a glass of water?" All of a sudden I felt the familiar 'ping' of a spell I cast coming back to me, making me drop the glass. It wasn't the 'ping' that made me drop the glass, it was the spell returning that did it. You see that was my 'Seek' spell that I cast to find a woman or women that had similar interests, and that she wouldn't completely flip when I revealed my magical abilities and their source. The biggest suprise was the location of the woman and how long it had been since I cast the spell.

So where to start? I guess I should start at the beginning. We start on your planet that we call Earth. The time is approximately the same as your own. So without further ado here's my story.


Notes

Throughout the story I will use some different notations

'this is thinking to myself'

<This is speaking to another persons mind>

Disclaimer:

This is a fantasy world, people don't get STD's or pregnant unless they want to. Any correlation between my characters and people living or dead is completely coincidental. All characters are over the age of 21 even when playing younger parts 'Magic is such a wonderful thing.' This is a story with plot and character build up, if you are looking for a "stroke story" you will want to look elsewhere as this isn't one.

Codes will be added to the story as it progresses, But be warned by the end, a lot of the available codes will be in there, The few exceptions I foresee is there will be No Snuff, Scat, Beast or any MM(and the other various combinations of it)and any non-cons will be VERY mild.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.