Reunion
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by J.C. Miller

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ashley Wilson had to return to her departmental reunion at her alma mater to settle a lingering feeling of guilt. She had her eyes on the offended party and wanted much more from him than forgiveness. Ashley had all the men she chose, except him. Sometimes you get what you want and then you have big decisions to make.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

She wiggled around on him for a few minutes and then said, "I hope Billy is OK! Like, I didn't mean to break your toy."

He laughed, "He'll be OK after he rests for a while."

She kissed him and said, "K, guess we'd better go."

An hour later, they felt a fresh onshore breeze cooling them as they ran together on the firm sand jabbering as they went. Bill immediately knew that she was slowing her regular pace to wait for him. After a few minutes, he said, "Look, I'm holding you back from your run, go for it. I'll find you on the way back!"

She replied quickly, "Thanks! I do need to get it out of my system." She picked up her pace considerably and soon was easily a hundred yards ahead of him.

He thought, Patience, no way can you keep up with her. He quickly regained his reality and continued the enjoyable run through the firm sand. Soon, he discovered that running in the sand was much harder than trails or blacktop and slowed his pace to one he could sustain. After about fifteen minutes "out," he turned around and started back to the car. He stood beside the car and regained his normal heart rate, and before long he saw her figure far-off running hard.

She ran with a perfectly timed stride and arm movements suggesting effective coaching. He admired her athletic ability and the smoothness of her pace as she came over the sand almost sprinting. She was breathing heavily as she stopped at the car and began stretching.

He said, "That was something. Did you do distance in college?"

She brightened, "Yeah, but I didn't win many medals. Won a bunch in high school." Before long, her breathing was back to normal.

"I love watching good athletes perform. I even enjoy watching the figure skating."

"I get it! You like watching women swish their butts in skimpy costumes."

"Oh, yeah! Or no costume at all. But, some do it with such grace as you do."

She walked over and kissed him, "Bastard! How do you always land on your feet?"

"I tell the truth!"

She twitched her hips into his side and said, "Get in. We have to shower, do our email, and plan on how we will get dinner."

Ashley drove up the hill towards her home and watched Bill admire the scenery on the Pacific as they went into the highlands. She had the best feeling of contentment she could remember since her father died. When she parked in the garage, she reached over to feel his cock in his thin running shorts. He was soft.

"How's Billy?"

"You broke him and it will take a while for me to glue him back together; if I can find all the parts."

She laughed. "I'll help you look." How great it would be to fuck after that refreshing run! In her shower, she found her most trusted vibrator. When she set the water pulses just right and put that marvelous toy inside her, her relief was instant. Well, at least he made you hot and wet!


After spending another couple of hours reading the paper and doing email, she drove them down to the bay to another of her favorite restaurants. As they sat at a table with a glorious view of the sunset with so many unnamed colors, she sipped her wine and admired his graying hair as it framed the face she had come to love.

He said, "Every meal and place makes me almost tingle inside. I had no idea how nice this place could be." He looked around, "I wonder how many others here have a local tourist guide as outstanding as you?"

She cut her eyes at him, "Only special people get this level of service." Her eyes twinkled.

They ordered local fish and she asked, "Would you like fries with that?"

"Yes, but I'm not going to have them. Have to do my veggies."

She replied, "Good! But, I'm holding my weight, so I'll have a few of them."

Midway through the meal, she said, "My God! I had forgotten that I have to work tomorrow. This weekend obliterated my normally thinking mind."

"Mine, too."

"Will you be OK alone?"

"I think I can play by myself."

She slapped his hand, "NO! You play with me. You work by yourself."

When he grinned at her, she knew that he had baited her. She recovered, "OK, smartass."

"What will you do tomorrow?"

"I volunteer at the Refuge House. Tomorrow, I will work with the children."

"Are you a counselor?"

"Yes, I am certified. Mostly, I work with distressed children and women sometimes."

"Ashley, every day, you amaze me. Where is your day job?"

She flushed, "What ever I want it to be. My father left me enough money to do what I want. Some days I work professionally with large clients. Most days, I work in the Refuge House. That consumes me."

"I admire your choice. Some folks would just go to the Riviera." He paused, "You seemed a little spoiled before."

She breathed deeply and took both of his hands, "You were the only man in my life that I couldn't have right when I wanted him. Even you don't know how spoiled I was."

"You've obviously grown up now." He leered, "Rather nicely, I would say."

"Dammit, why do you make me blush when you say things like that. I've heard it all my life." She put her head in her hands. "I realized when my mother died that I had to assume some of her volunteer duties. So, I gradually became more involved in those causes I could honestly support."

He replied, "I'm not a counselor or a shrink, but I listen good. Something is bothering the hell out of you." He squeezed her hands, "If you don't want to talk to me maybe talk to a counselor."

The waiters came with the delicious meal and that interrupted the tense emotional conversation. During the well-prepared meal, they chatted about topics that were less threatening to her and had some good laughs at his or her clever remarks.

As she snuggled up to him in bed and he held her, she ran her fingers through his hair, "I'll tell you what's bothering me. After that reunion, you occupied my thoughts and I felt an even stronger infatuation. When you came here, everything seemed ideal and we have good times together. When I was running, I managed to get enough oxygen to my brain to think clearly. I realized that you would be going back to campus. I love you and I don't want you to leave."

He saw her tears and pulled her close, holding her tightly in silence. Then, he said, "I've thought about that, too. I don't look forward to it, either."

"What about the job at Poly?"

"It's a long shot. If I get the job, I'll have to give notice to my school in time for them to replace me."

"How long?"

"The job announcement said the starting date was flexible, perhaps as early as spring semester, but next fall is more likely."

"That's more than a year," she sighed.

"Yes, the academy moves slowly. In this day, I don't know why we have to have terms or semesters. Seems like an obsolete concept, but I don't get to make the rules."

"Like not messing around with female students who chase you?"

He laughed, "Well, that one may not be so obsolete. I'm afraid the pretty ones like you would get all the good grades."

"Some faculty aren't as rigid about those rules, you know!"

"Is this a true confession?"

She poked him in the ribs, "Just a rumor I heard."

"Must be true. I heard the same rumor."

She pulled her head away, looked at him with strong emotion and asked, "What am I to you? Are you just having a fling?"

He was slightly taken aback, "Much more than a fling. I have worried about what we can be. I feel guilty about letting us go this far without saying what we are to each other."

"You do not tell me that you love me."

"I love you, Ashley, but that's part of the guilt. Sometimes I think I'm being selfish."

"Why selfish?"

"Maybe because I'm keeping you from getting on with your life. I'm thrilled to be with you, but I worry."

Suddenly, Ashley didn't like the conversation. Besides, it was late and she had to get out in the morning. Maybe they could resume their chat tomorrow. Lying next to him and feeling his body made her want more than talk.

She began stroking Billy, "How's ole Billy?"

"He's old, but willing! We'll have to see. You have life saving skills. See if you can revive him."

"I think CPR would be the indicated method." She took Billy in and began restoring life with her tongue.

Billy appreciated her talented tongue and fingers and was soon as ready as he could be. She giggled as she let him out of her mouth, "Billy is alive! Now, I want to hide him again."

He rolled to his back and she literally attacked him. Once they had joined, he squeezed and pinched her breasts, then said, "If you can just sit there on me, let me see if I can give you a nipple thrill."

"You mean not to move?"

"Try it." He massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples. In just a few minutes, she had the thrill of sitting on Billy and having her nipple orgasms. He continued pinching until she was totally gone.

""Oh, my God! That's all I can do for now. I'm not sure I can move any more. Roll me over?"

When he was atop her, he thrust slowly while holding her close. He felt her impending orgasm and joined her frantic movements until they were both spent.

She whispered, "Being left totally drained is the best soporific in the world. Sleeping next to you is pure raw pleasure. G'night, my love."

He flexed his arms and brought her closer. "Night, Ashley."

The next morning, he was sipping coffee and reading the paper when she came to the dinette. After kissing him, she took her coffee and nudged closer. She wanted to ask him to explain what he meant by saying that he was 'keeping her from getting on with her life.' Then, she decided that she didn't want to start that conversation right now.

He looked through the cabinet and found cereal and the refrigerator provided strawberries. He said, "Hey, this is my favorite cereal. I see a banana to go with my strawberries, too. Thanks!"

"I have to admit that I snooped when I was at your house. I figured that the cereal you had must have been your favorite. The rest was easy."

She ate her toast and yogurt and watched him munch his cereal. Noticing the clock, she said, "Well, us working girls have to get out and among them. I have to dress."

He took her hand, "I think you are special for working with that group."

She blushed slightly and went to dress. As she kissed him on her way out the door, she said, "I'll take my car. If you need to go out, take Dad's."

He held her hand, "Do good today."

He spent the day, with no interruptions, on email and writing a paper he had been working on. She called him about noon. "After her greeting, she asked, "Are you OK?"

"Ashley, it is blissful to work here. I have had three solid hours and no interruptions. Amazing. Just as I needed a break, you called to lift my spirit."

"Thank you. Hearing you lifts mine, too. I bought some things for lunch that you might like, unless you're going out."

"No, I'll stay here and work. It is such a pleasure."

"I'll be home about five thirty. Bye, darling."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.