Anna Left Alone - Cover

Anna Left Alone

Copyright© 2005 by Devon

Chapter 5: Total Submission

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Total Submission - Duty called me and I had to leave my new wife for a while. Some time after I returned I started to gradually notice the changes in her. Eventually, through her actions and through her own words, she unwittingly shared her story with me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

It's Wednesday night and I am going through another "after the fact" episode. I go through periods of being ashamed, appalled, and embarrassed, with all intentions of making it stop. Then, something new happens and all I feel is the biggest thrill of my life. I know it wouldn't be such a big deal if I weren't married.

As for Duane, I think I may have found out something about him. I know that I really, really excite him. But I think that a good deal of that is simply because I am married and he likes the idea of taking a married woman. I've seen him lately around a nurse named Reggie.

She is about twenty-two or twenty-three, really attractive, and just got married last summer. I understand that her husband is olde, has money, and is a bit of an ass. Anyway, I noticed a couple of times in the past weeks that when he was around her he was always running his hand up and down her back as he does with me and then it was on her butt. She made no attempt to push it away.

Then one night while I was staying late to catch up after one of my shifts, I was in the file room and the tech on duty was in the emergency room. When I started to come out of the file room, I heard some quiet voices. I stepped back until I was able to locate it. He was in a secluded viewing area with her. They just talked softly for a short while, and then he kissed her.

Her reaction would indicate to me it hadn't been the first time. Then he lifted her top above her breast. She had on a very sheer, very low cut white bra. He left it alone, kissing her briefly above the bra and then pulling it down just enough to take her nipple in his mouth. They left with nothing else happening, but I'm sure this wasn't an isolated thing.

Just as I realized there was a slight tingling between my legs from watching it, it brought to mind one of the things he had said he was going to make me do. It kind of scared me. Plus, I think I was feeling a little bit of jealously which seems stupid. I'm the one that's married, not him.

It was cold outside today but very sunny. I didn't have to work and about eleven this morning was wondering how to spend my afternoon. A knock on my door brought me face to face with Duane. He came in and said he didn't go to work until later. I told him I was concerned about my next-door neighbor seeing him there. He's captain of the neighborhood watch, retired, and nosy.

He said he just wanted to see if I wanted to go out to lunch. When I told him I was concerned about running across somebody I knew, he said we'd drive to one of the little outlying towns. We left in both our cars and parked his at a grocery lot. Our ride and lunch was nice and of no special interest.

When we got back into town, he asked if he could come over for a while. I was reluctant, but he had not touched me up to then and he sort of pleaded. For safety, after I parked in our driveway I left our front door open. With the glass storm doors in place it would let in the heat of the sun while blocking out the cold. Plus, it took away part of our privacy. I didn't want this to get too cozy.

Even though we both sat on the couch together, we talked a long time about work and other stuff without anything happening. After an hour or so, though, he started some casual touching. In spite of my good intentions, it didn't take a long time for it to go from just touching to deep kissing to having my nipples in his mouth.

When he tried to take off my jeans, I stopped him, telling him no and besides the front door was open for anybody to see in if they walked up. He backed off, but just went back to my mouth, neck and nipples. It wasn't ten minutes before he was back at the zipper on my jeans. This time I was caught up in it and raised my hips just slightly to accommodate him

Within minutes I was totally naked and sprawled on the couch. I asked him to shut the door, but he said no, that it added to the excitement. My argument was muted and weak, so it stayed opened, and he started moving all over me with his mouth. I liked it when he would go down on me, than come back up and give me deep kisses on the mouth. It was no time before I was ready to explode when he would back me off, denying it. He did it three or four times before I started pleading.

Finally. He asked, "How bad do you want to come?"

"Bad." That was the truth.

"What are you willing to do to come?"

"Anything." How humiliating.

He teased me a little more, than got me down on the floor on my knees and bent me over face down on the seat cushions of the couch. He took his clothes off, walked over and took something out of his jacket pocket. He got down behind me and started kissing and feeling me up again, playing with my clit from behind until I was just starting to cum.

I knew he was getting ready to fuck me from behind. When he stopped quickly my body kind of drooped down with disappointment. Was he going to tease me even more?

Then I felt his finger on my ass, slowly spreading something all over it, just barely penetrating my hole with whatever it was on his finger. I didn't expect it and jumped slightly at the entry, but he took it right back out. He massaged me back there for a few seconds as if to spread the substance, again penetrating me slightly.

Then he stood up and I watched him as he squeezed some of the tube on his hands and started rubbing it all over his cock, his eyes never leaving mine. Stupid me, I just really realized what he was up to. I started to get up and told him no, but he gently pushed me back down and told me I had promised.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.