Anna Left Alone - Cover

Anna Left Alone

Copyright© 2005 by Devon

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Duty called me and I had to leave my new wife for a while. Some time after I returned I started to gradually notice the changes in her. Eventually, through her actions and through her own words, she unwittingly shared her story with me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The Christmas Gift

Here I am again. Christmas has come and gone. I was happy to hear your voice Christmas Eve, but now it seems like so long ago. I probably did the right thing working the twenty-four hour shift Christmas Eve night through Christmas day as it helped the day go faster.

It still didn't stop me from knowing it was Christmas and we were apart. I was surrounded by other people who were doing the same thing. Almost all the staff was working extended shifts, trying to cover for those with children.

By the end of the day, we were a tired group, ready to go home to whatever circumstances awaited. Some were on their way to late family gatherings but I didn't want any part of that and our family activities had been over for hours, thank goodness. All I wanted was a shower, food, and to sit in front of the fireplace.

It is cold outside this Christmas, and I just needed to get over the blahs caused by you not being here. I did just that, and found myself sitting in front of the fireplace in wet hair wearing a long flannel gown.

I guess it was a mistake to slow down because I had time to start thinking again. It wasn't just a case of missing you, but all the other things that had come into my life recently. Regardless of my misgivings about the encounters I had with Duane, every time I spend any time thinking about him I become very aroused.

When we're at work and I'm around him I get that twinge between my legs. I think that he's aware what he does to me. I can tell by the look on his face and the glint in his eyes as if he's saying "I've got your number and I can call it in any time I want to."

Twice in the past week when we worked the same shift he has come into the department and casually started touching me while he looked at the x-rays. Mostly it has been him massaging my neck, and then slipping his hand down over my breast through the cloth. I don't know what turns me on the most, him touching me or the confidence in which he does it. He certainly is to the point that he must feel I'm his for the taking.

Even though I protested after both touching incidences I went into the dark room and brought myself off. I saw him a little bit later each time and he knew I had done it. Things like "Your face looks a little flushed, Anna. Are you okay?" and "You look different than you did a few minutes ago. Are you more relaxed now?"

When I'm at home and start thinking about him or that guy on the plane it rarely goes by without me coming, sometimes very slowly for an hour at a time. I do the same thing when I'm thinking about you, but I find myself thinking more and more about him. Maybe it's because Duane and I are are in such constant contact.

As I was thinking about all this, my hand slid up my gown and was slowly rubbing my clit when there was a soft knock on the door. I jumped straight up, startled at the intrusion. It had to be one of my sisters.

When I opened the door I was floored to see Duane standing there! I didn't know he knew where I lived. I had never given him my address or phone number. I guess I looked awkward just standing there.

He finally said "Hi. Can I come in"?

I said sure and stepped aside. I told him I didn't know he knew where I lived. He said that he had followed me home before at night. Then he said that it was just too lonely in his apartment and he thought he would take a chance that it was all right for him to come over and that I wouldn't have anybody here.

I told him it was fine, but inside I was already starting to shake. It was just the wrong time to be alone with him in front of the fireplace. But I took his coat and offered a cup of tea. He sat right in front of the fireplace and had his tea as I sat on the couch facing him.

I settled down a little after a while as we just had a casual conversation about past Christmas we had had. Duane had come from a family with money so he had done a lot more than me.

After a while he got up to put up his cup. I offered, but he said no. When he came back he sat on the opposite end of the couch from me. I had thrown a little more wood on the fire while he was up, but the flames stayed real low and pretty. I felt a little dowdy with the flannel gown and wet hair, but he never mentioned it, knowing I had just showered.

He motioned instead for me to put my feet on his lap. I didn't hesitate because they were tired after the long shift. He gently started rubbing them as we talked. I knew this was coming way too intimate, but it felt so nice I didn't want it to stop.

After a very long, sensuous foot rub, it should have been no surprise when his hands started slowly moving up my legs, pushing my gown up as they advanced. It was not a rush, but rather a continuation of the massage my feet had gotten. As his hands went above my knees, he pushed my legs slightly apart, leaned over and started trailing kisses up my legs right behind where his hands were rubbing.

I closed my eyes and lifted my hips slightly from the warm rush I was feeling. He took that chance to push my gown up above my hips. I was totally exposed from the waist down. He simply said "unbelievably beautiful," and kept moving higher with his hands, then kisses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.