Vicki - Cover

Vicki

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A desperate single mom turns to a Master for guidance and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Body Modification   Violence  

The four women sat there in Mickey D's, eating and enjoying their "date" for about an hour. They covered a lot of gossip and small talk, too. Julie felt much better by now, if a bit embarrassed at how close she came to fainting. She also knew how much Vicki, Sandy, and Michelle really cared about her, which was humbling in a way. It wasn't just lust. The way that Sandy, in particular, looked at her despite the butt-biting incident caused Julie to wonder if there was something else at work. Vicki and Michelle actually had the same thought.

"Sandy, thanks for saving my life. You, too, Vicki and Michelle. Sorry about biting your ass, Sandy," Julie stammered a little.

"Honey, you're so welcome. As for the biting, it kind of turned me on, especially the idea that you marked me in a way with a bruise. Anyway, after that scare, I think that we should be upfront about everything now. Let's get serious here. I'll start. Julie, I'm in love with you. There, I opened up completely. I love you and want to marry you, well, as far as the laws of Texas will allow. Meaning a ceremony without any legal standing, I'm sad to say. I love this state, but I wish that it would let me tie the knot with you, Julie," Sandy confessed.

"When did you plan to tell me this, before or after we formed this partnership? Does this mean that you're gay? Or are you bi? I have to warn you that I'm bi and would have a hard time giving up dick. I'm not trying to browbeat you, just find out what you planned for us. Was it just going to be fun and games, and then one day you popped the question and we settled down? Do you want monogamy or something more like Vicki's relationship with Dan? Please tell me. Trust me," Julie put Sandy on the spot.

"Julie, for a girl with such a high IQ, you sometimes ask the dumbest questions! If I were gay or intended monogamy, would I go this far with our pact? Baby, I just want us to share a house, raise kids, and grow old together. I want to have a nice wedding where we can both wear dresses and no one will object. I know that we're both femme. I like that idea of nuptials with two brides. We can even have that on our cake. I wanted to wait until I had a ring, but almost losing you forever changed my mind. So, here it is. Julie Marianne Hershel, will you marry me?" Sandy proposed at last, her eyes red with tears.

"Yes, damn it, yes! Sandra Louise Chaplin, I will marry you and be your bride, if you'll be mine. I'm in love with you, too. I fell in love with you when I saw much Vicki's plight bothered you, just as it upset me. I saw the empathy and compassion that matched your beauty. We're so much alike that we simply have to be together for life. I guess that we're engaged, too, now," Julie acknowledged as she also cried.

The pair kissed and even made out for a few minutes, which drew considerable attention from the public.

"Get a room, both of you. Then again, I'd want to join you. Seriously, congratulations, both of you! I guess that I'm the only single woman here now. Not that I mind at the moment. I'm still on the rebound from Charlie. Damn that jackass! I know that you think that I'm too obsessed with my anger, but I'm doing better now.

"You girls are helping me with a major part of it, too. I still get horny, and since relationship sex is off the menu, why not fool around? Trying the fair sex has been a nice change, actually. I still don't want to give up cock, of course. That's where Dan comes in. I'm content to be the other woman for now," Michelle rambled.

"Don't worry. There's no hurry, sweetie. I'm pretty sure that Dan will agree about the time-frame. By the way, I know the real you by now. Especially after today, I'm onto you. You put up such a front of being Ms. Bitch, but you don't have me fooled. You're more a sweet-ass than a bad-ass. Trust me. I've tasted you, remember?

"I care about you a great deal. I'm sure that Dan will, too, given time. He doesn't know you half as well as I do, but he will. Anyway, as I said, there's no rush. You can be the 'other woman' for as long as you wish, whatever the consequences. We're sisters now. Hell, if he knocks you up, I'll be cool with it. We're already family and that would give us a blood bond.

"Same goes for the rest of you girls. He can be the donor, if you want a child. I know that you ladies have a biological clock, the same as me. I owe you three everything, just as I owe Dan everything. Anything that I can do, I'll do, except give up Dan or hurt him, Trevor, or Daddy. Those are my only deal-breakers," Vicki assured her girlfriend, reinforcing her point with a kiss that brought more attention from the male patrons at Mickey D's, much to the amusement of the foursome.

"Damn it, Vicki, you're too good to be true! I love you so much! Not every woman would make such an offer to her best friend about her own husband. No, I don't count. What we have is different and I've always been wilder than Charlie liked. I'd have loaned him to you in a New York minute, though I guess that you dodged a bullet there. Anyway, he was a bit too uptight about some things.

"For example, there was an incident with 'truth or dare' that he never forgave. Let's just say that he's glad to be sterile. That's all I'm saying. Okay, stop smiling! So, that was an issue between us when I found out that he's sterile. He fucking lied about it all along, I kid you not! Sorry, guess I still have a little rage left over from the marriage. More than I thought," Michelle blushed as she threw the empty apple pie pocket so far that accidentally hit a stranger in the ass. She ducked for a second to keep the victim from seeing her face.

"Yeah, you're still in love with Charlie. Don't feel bad about it. That's perfectly normal. The pain is still too fresh. I was the same way about Ty for the longest time, as I recall. Well, except that I'm not a very angry person by nature. I was still very hurt and bawled my eyes out for months," Vicki comforted her best friend.

"The biggest problem is the loneliness at this stage, to be perfectly honest. I feel like nothing is too crowded much of the time. I want a lot of company and noise, not peace and silence. It's eerily quiet at my place since the divorce. I just wish that I could live with you guys for a while, to be totally candid," Michelle mused about the other issues of her post-marital existence.

Vicki had a brainstorm right then and told Michelle,"Why not? I'll talk to Dan. So far, he's been very understanding and open-minded. There's certainly something in it for him, just as there is for me, in that you can babysit Trevor when I need someone on short-notice. Not that I would pass the buck, but every mother needs a break. Mind you, you'll have to share that honor with Daddy, as he loves to spend time with Trevor, too. You can be Aunt Michelle from now on, if Dan approves. Don't worry, I can persuade him. Not that he's weak, but he has no reason to object, does he?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.