Vicki - Cover

Vicki

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A desperate single mom turns to a Master for guidance and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Body Modification   Violence  

Michelle answered in a hurry when she heard the special ring tone she had set for Vicki.

"Sweetie, what's up?" she drawled in sweet and remarkable contrast to her sometimes sour tone.

"Michelle, when you got drunk those times and hit on me, was that just the sauce, or were you honestly interested in something physical?" Vicki was blunter than usual and rather nervous, since she was about to solicit sex from her girlfriend.

"In vino veritas, dear. Of course, I have the hots for you! If you've come around to the side of womanly love, I would be happy to initiate you. Mind you, it wouldn't hurt if there was a hunk present as well. You know, a threesome. Often confused with menage a trois, but that's actually a long-term deal. Not that I would mind that, either, sugar. I'll take you any way I can have you," Michelle switched to an outright seductive voice.

"What if I told you that my new fiance agreed to my offer of a threesome with you, if you would sign up for it? Yeah, you heard right. I'm engaged. I'll tell you more later, but suffice it to say that it's not a conventional relationship by any definition," Vicki clarified, hoping to get Michelle's attention with that statement.

"Hey, if he's sexy enough for you, he has to be for me. This is a complete threesome you mean, right? I get to fuck both of you?" Michelle probed deeper to reassure herself.

"Naturally. When have I ever been that selfish? We're almost sisters and that means we should share, don't you think? So, how about it? Want to make it a date?" Vicki sought to close the deal.

"Count me in, baby. What this stud's name? I'm on a dry spell with men, believe it or not, since I started exploring the fair sex lately. I could use some dick," Michelle agreed eagerly.

"Daniel Eduard Leopold von Greiner, but you can call him 'Dan'. I said his full name so that you would understand that this guy isn't normal by any standard. He's a direct descendant of the Junkers, the old Prussian aristocracy. He still has much of the family wealth, which they took with them when they left Germany. In fact, he has added to it, from what I can tell and owns a publishing house.

"No, I'm not after his money. I'm just saying that this guy is an exceptional man. I think that he's psychic or something like that, too. He comes across casual on the surface, but the brooding intensity is right beneath. I have to admit that I like that about him. He's also dominant, polyamorous, and bisexual, all of which appeal to me. Yeah, we're swingers. It's a lot different from my marriage to Tyler.

"I have to warn you that his dominance is not just a game. He's not a pushover. He'll be nice and accommodating up to a point, but I can already tell this guy has some grit. He's no wimp. So play nice, okay? You know what I mean," Vicki detailed more about the new man in her life.

"Relax, Vicki. I'll take your word for it until I can meet this guy myself. I can hardly wait to fuck the two of you. I can scratch both itches at once. In fact, I might have a surprise for you. I think that it will be pleasant, though if it isn't, I'll back off and completely understand. You guys just tell me when and I'll come, pun intended," Michelle assured her best friend.

"Okay, I'll talk it over with Dan. He'll be one happy guy, I think. He was very interested, as I told you. Stay in touch, darlin'," Vicki hung up, giggling at Michelle's level of enthusiasm.

It was not typical of her girlfriend, which strongly hinted that the divorcee harbored stronger feelings for Vicki than she had even admitted. It was nice to see proof that there was more to Michelle than sarcasm and cynicism. She wasn't totally jaded yet. Granted, her divorce was bitterer than Vicki's and both parties had been guilty there of more than just infidelity. It was a festering boil that had to be lanced and finally was, but Michelle still ached with its pain, as Vicki knew well. Michelle wasn't evil, just had different and more obvious flaws than Vicki, who loved her friend anyway.

Meanwhile, Dan had a somewhat different conversation with Haley Wilkes, his personal secretary at Liberation House Publishers.

"Liberation House Publishers, this is Haley Wilkes speaking. How may I help you?" Haley's voice was as sensual as ever. It never failed to give Dan a hard-on.

"Haley, it's me, Dan. I'm not coming in to work today. Be sure to let everyone know, so they will be prepared to handle things for the day," Dan commanded her, something that always made her wet, though she never told her boss.

"Yes, sir. I'll get busy informing the staff. May I ask what's wrong, sir?" Haley worried suddenly, as skipping work was completely at odds with Dan's nature.

He wasn't a workaholic per se, but he tended to save his recreation for his free time.

"Nothing's wrong, Haley, and I would appreciate it if you don't gossip about this. I've found a girl and it's serious. I want to spend the day with her and her family. I have my reasons, just trust me on this, okay?" Dan urged her in a tone that hinted strongly that he would be very displeased if she talked about it at work.

"Well, well, the Man is smitten! Oops, sorry. You can count on me, seriously. I'm rooting for you to find love, though I'll miss our office trysts. It won't be easy to lose my favorite friend with benefits. I'll do as you ask, though. I'm your bitch, remember? Any chance of one last fling for auld lang syne tomorrow before you go completely off the market, please, Boss Man?" Haley pouted.

"Haley, this isn't the time or the place to quite go into detail, since I'm eager to take my new woman and her family out to breakfast, but you have absolutely misunderstood things. I'll explain it to you tomorrow when you come in to work. No, you're not fired, unless you talk too much about my plans for the day. I don't want to lose you as a secretary or anything else, if you catch my drift. But I insist on discretion and respect for my privacy. If you'll recall, personal freedom and the right to privacy are part of the mission statement of Liberation House Publishers. That even applies to your boss/companion. Is that clear?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.