Vicki - Cover

Vicki

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A desperate single mom turns to a Master for guidance and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Body Modification   Violence  

Vicki started to read to Trevor when he asked her,"Mom what did you whisper to Grandpa and what did he whisper back to you? I'm eleven, not seven. I'm ready for some more facts. You don't have to treat me as a little boy all of the time. Is it about Dan? You mouthed something to Dan and he acknowledged it, too. I caught that. The only reasons that I still like bedtime reading are that I like books and want time alone with you. The same is true when Grandpa reads to me. Sometimes that's a chance for me ask you guys questions and not have others listen."

"Okay, Trevor, I'll tell you something very grown-up and I trust that you'll understand the way that Grandpa did. It's actually unusual for a father to accept that his daughter is living the way I do now, but as you can tell, your grandpa is not a regular guy. Being gay is just the start of it. Baby, Dan and I have an open relationship. That means that we can kiss, make out, and do other things, more adult things, with other people and it's not considered cheating as long as we tell each other about them.

"The other part is even harder for people to understand, but it's not bad. You know how I spank you when you're bad? Well, sometimes, adults like to do that to each other and even tie each other up. It's a game for grown-ups. We're not actually hurting each other and it's not a punishment in the same way that it is for kids. Yes, there's a little pain, but sometimes grown-ups like that kind of pain. Dan and I are like that. He likes to spank girls and I like to be spanked. He likes to tie girls up and boss them around. I like being tied up and being bossed around.

"That's very different from a guy who beats up on a girl with his hands or fists. Dan does it because we both like it. A wife-beater does it because he is angry or mean. Do you understand the difference? It's a game for Dan and me. He loves me and I love him. If he were to beat me up, I wouldn't enjoy that. I trust Dan, unlike most other men. Does that make sense to you, Trevor? I'm trusting you now with a secret," Vicki explained, while straddling the line between talking above her son's head and talking down to him.

"So, you and Dan have sex with other people, but you still do that with each other. Yes, Mom, I know what sex is," Trevor replied in a way that wasn't so much a question as a statement.

"Exactly," Vicki smiled at Trevor's grasp of things.

"Okay, if it makes you happy. It's better than cheating on me, like Cheyenne did to me. Or what Dad did to you and Dinah did to Dad. You didn't know about that, but Dinah has been doing things behind Dad's back. He just found out about them and has kicked her out of the house. She is fighting the divorce, but she doesn't have a chance, since Dad caught her red-handed. That's what Dad told me.

"He hasn't found about Dinah and me. She pretended recently to be sympathetic to me about Cheyenne, and then she asked me to spank her. I don't mean with clothes on, either. She wanted me to spank her bare bottom. Think about it, Mom! I told her that I was only eleven. She said that I was really old enough and wise beyond my years, so it's okay to do stuff like that. Then she pulled down my shorts and spanked me. It hurt like hell, but I kind of enjoyed it. I liked spanking her more, though.

"Dinah didn't stop there. She spread my legs and sucked my dick. Sorry for saying that, but I feel too grown-up to call it a 'wiener' anymore. Anyway, she sucked and licked it, along with my balls and my butt-crack. And she stuck a finger into my butt-hole. Mom, I came in Dinah's mouth and she swallowed it. Yeah, I know about all of that stuff, partly through school and partly through Dinah. She made me suck her tits like a little baby. She wanted me to call her 'Mom', but I refused. She then asked me to call her 'slut'.

"That wasn't the end of it. She did this a time or two more and then she went after what she really wanted. She asked me to lick her pussy. Again, sorry, Mom, but having done that stuff, it seems silly to use little kiddie words for the private parts anymore. She told me that I owed her and that if I didn't do it, she'd lie and tell Dad that I had raped her. I did it and I liked it, but I still felt bad, because she's Dad's wife, my stepmother.

"We did that a couple more times before Dad caught her with Uncle Red and three black men. They were doing what Dad called a 'gang-bang'. She said that it was rape, but not even Dad believed that. The men just laughed at her and Dad physically kicked her out of the house. He told the boys to have their way with her, because she wasn't his 'concern anymore'. Dinah showed up the next morning and demanded that Dad let her back in to get her stuff. I thought about telling him then, but he refused to let her in, so I didn't. She waited for two hours and then left cussing at Dad the whole time. She even flipped both of us off.

"Should I tell Dad about that? Dinah said that Dad would blame me, but I don't know. She said that I was 'doomed to be another wimpy white pussy-boy cuckold like him', referring to Dad. I don't think that she had Dad figured out, since he tossed her out into the street like trash. I think that she had it coming. I know that Dad did you wrong, but that didn't mean Dinah had any right to do that to him. She said that I had a 'tiny dick', too. That was funny because she said the opposite when she liked me," Trevor informed his mother, much to her horror.

"Honey, that's NOT your fault. You've been molested. Do you understand what that means? That bitch! Oh, she's going to think your father is the least of her problems now! I'm never a mean person, you know that, but I'm spitting mad now! At least your father didn't know, because if he did that or knew about it, I'd kill him!

"Baby, I'm gonna call your father now, then tell Dan and your grandpa. Since your dad's a deputy sheriff, he can possibly get Dinah arrested sooner rather than later. He wouldn't be able to do that himself, since they're still married, but he might be allowed to press charges. If not, I will press them. Dinah is going to jail, where she deserves to be," Vicki uncharacteristically ranted.

She was furious. The idea that her son had been sexually abused by his own stepmother in what should have been a safe home made Vicki lose her temper for the first time in ages. She was relieved that her ex was apparently innocent of any involvement in this activity. Dinah Marsh had never been Vicki's favorite person, but now Vicki hated her with a cold rage that was alien to her sweet nature. Civility and courtesy for Trevor's sake were done; now his best interests demanded a hostile course of action.

"So, you're not mad at me for liking what I did with Dinah?" Trevor sought reassurance.

"Trevor, honey, you're a preteen boy. You tend to trust grown-ups. She knew better. You didn't. You just obeyed your stepmother and she violated your trust. So what if you enjoyed it or even came? You're too young to make that decision or to be blamed for it. I taught you about 'bad touches', if you recall," Vicki wrung her hands, cried for a moment, and then hugged Trevor.

"Oh, I remembered 'bad touches'. I told her that this was 'bad touching', but Dinah told me that was for 'little boys'. She said that I wasn't that little anymore. I wanted to believe her, especially when she got me all excited, but it still felt wrong. I guess that I still count as a 'little boy', huh, Mom? She lied to me, too, didn't she?" Trevor hugged his mother and tried to comfort her.

"Yes, Trevor, she lied to you. You're still a little boy. You're not even twelve. She didn't have full intercourse with you, probably because even she knew that you were too young for that. She's sick and deserves to rot in Hell. If you came, that means that you need to know more about masturbation, but I'll talk to you about that later. I'm assuming that you masturbate, right? Anyway, I'm gonna call your father now, since he's a deputy and it affects him directly. Then I'll tell Dan and wake up your grandpa," Vicki dialed the number at last, after convincing her son that he did nothing wrong.

"Hello? Vicki? What's up, darlin'?" Tyler still called Vicki a pet name, even though they had been divorced for two years. It was charming, annoying, and sarcastic at various times, depending on his attitude.

"Tyler, I have a lot of news for you, but I'm gonna start with the bad stuff. Trevor's been abused, sexually molested, by your wife. She spanked him, made him spank her, undressed both of them, and engaged in both kinds of oral sex with him. Yes, that's right. Your nasty wife even threatened and blackmailed our son to keep him quiet. She insulted him and called him names. She flattered him earlier, to get her way with him, but put him down once she had what she wanted. Believe it or not, but I believe my son," Vicki steamed as she told her ex about the abuse.

"Jesus, I knew that Dinah was twisted, but to molest our son! Trust me, Vicki, whatever differences we had, I believe your word right now over hers any day of the week and not twice but thrice on Sunday. You wouldn't lie to me about this kind of thing. Trevor definitely wouldn't make this up. It also fits what I'm learning the hard way about Dinah. That bitch hit me with an injunction today that requires me to let her in to get 'her stuff'! That cunt didn't have a thing that I didn't buy for her when we got together! As far as I'm concerned, she deserves to leave as poor as she came. Ungrateful bitch!

"If I had my way, she'd be naked out on the street, turning tricks like the whore that she is! Sorry, babe, I just had to vent. Let me correct that, given what you've just told me about her and Trevor. If I had my way, she'd been in a four by ten cell with a big ugly dyke raping her sorry ass!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.