Hartford - Cover

Hartford

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 5: Four Plus two - Conclusion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Four Plus two - Conclusion - A young couple, Paul and Terry buy a condo in the suburbs and meet some sexy new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Evan sauntered around the bedroom, trying to be casual. Terry had rejected him this time around, claiming with ample justification that her pussy was sore.

"Look here, I'll show you." Terry opened her legs much as she would do at the gynecologist's. The lips of her vulva were irritated and swollen and there were several tiny drops of blood on her rectum.

"You see the blood?" She said matter-of-factly.

Evan shrugged and left her there, fully exposed. Paul appeared from nowhere with a cotton ball and dabbed away at her tender genitals.

"Thank you, you didn't have to do that," Terry said kindly.

"I won't let him near you ever again. He's a pig, he said, spitting out the words.

"Your hands are so gentle," she told him, trying to get his mind on other things than Evan's animalistic ways.

He went back to the medicine cabinet and found some Vaseline and covered her soreness with it. She laughed and he looked up at her.

"What?"

"You didn't use it earlier."

"I haven't been up your ass today," he said, looking at her curiously. 'Just what did she actually remember?' he wondered.

"Really?"

"Really," he said. "Do you recall who was?"

"Umm, Evan?"

"Right, perhaps Trevor too. Do you recall?"

"Not that thing, no! I... I couldn't handle it back there."

She looked at him, realizing that she had somehow hurt him and began to cry.

"Hey there, no crying. It's a party, be happy."

"I... I'm not going to cry," she sobbed.

"But you are," he said as Barbara and Ronnie moved toward them.

"What's wrong?" Barbara inquired sympathetically.

"Nothing, really," Paul offered, then pointed to Terry. "She's probably had enough for tonight."

"I haven't!" Terry protested as Trevor appeared beside them. Paul glanced behind him. Evan sat on the bed, playing with his erection.

Concerned, Paul told them that she was sore and bleeding from the abundance of intercourse she'd had that evening.

Both Trevor and Barbara nodded, the concern evident on their faces. Ronnie also exhibited concern and placed her hand on Terry's shoulder. Terry quickly laid her hand on the thin woman's and gave it a light squeeze.

"So," Trevor said, "no more fucking for Terry here, right? Everybody got that?" He looked directly at Evan as he spoke. Evan nodded his understanding and beckoned to his wife to come and blow him.

"No can do!" Trevor yelled, grabbing Ronnie by the elbow. "It's Showtime! We need this blonde vixen to play one of the leads!"

Evan's face turned red with anger, but he said nothing.

Trevor ignored him. Paul rested lightly on the balls of his feet, waiting for Evan to make a wrong move; wanting him to make it. Evan sensed the hostility building against him and forced himself to relax and lay back against the pillow, his arms in back of his head, supporting it.

Barbara carefully tied Ronnie's wrists behind her with a black silk scarf and then laid her on her side and knelt down next to her. There were beads of perspiration on the blonde's upper lip and between her heaving breasts. Her pupils were dilated with her excitement as Barbara spread her open. Ronnie made no protest and Terry turned to her husband and said, "Looks like they've done this before."

Paul could only nod in reply, for it certainly looked that way.

Barbara's face was gleaming with anticipation as her fingers inspected Ronnie as if she were checking to see that some fabric she'd purchased was acceptable. The thin, big breasted blonde moaned with joy as her hostess played a fugue along her labia that she knew would end at her clit in another second or so.

Terry leaned her head against Paul's chest and gave her full attention to the two women performing on the floor in front of her.

Barbara sprang into action, placing a wet kiss into the hollow of Ronnie's neck while caressing her breasts with her long, delicate fingers; tweaking the stiffening, rosy nipples just enough to make them stand up proudly. Then she slowly spread the blonde's knees apart and started to kiss along the basin of her belly. Ronnie let out a long sigh, arched her back, and then closed her eyes after a fleeting glance at her husband who was looking on, stoking himself.

Reflexively she parted her thighs even more for Barbara who promptly lowered herself down and drew a sweet taste from Ronnie's sexual cauldron. A moment later, Barbara swung a leg over the pinioned blondes head and settled her cunt upon Ronnie's face and mouth. The two women sixty-nined for their mixed audience, who looked on enraptured with the performance. Trevor and Paul slowly recuperated and Terry began thinking about joining the two women on the bed, but did not.

Ronnie moaned happily into Barbara's pussy as she kissed, licked and sucked her hostess' silky cunt. Barbara was exotically perfumed; a scent Ronnie didn't recognize but knew was expensive and possibly imported from Europe. But when Ronnie tongued Barbara's swollen clit, the only prevailing scent left in the air was streaming from both their pussies. Barbara groaned with satisfaction as Ronnie's tongue flicked her clit twice in succession, sucked hard and then used her tongue again, this time tracing a ring around the rosy bud. Ronnie moaned and feeling her husband's eyes upon her, turned her head to look at him.

He gave her a wink, as if to let her know that he approved. Then he nodded forward with his head for her to continue. She imagined him saying, "You like your mouth all glossy with pussy juice, didn'tyou? You like your pussy all slippery and wet?" Then with her peripheral vision, Ronnie spied Trevor next to her wearing a kind of director's hat. He carried a small wooden box under his arm and opened it in front of Paul and Evan.

"Toys," he said simply.

Paul knew that this had been planned from the outset.

"It's a fantasy of Barbara's," he told them, "Should be great fun."

He patted his wife on her rump and told her it was "Showtime." Giggling, she pushed herself away from Ronnie and slowly rose to her feet. Reaching into the box, she took out a strap-on of gigantic proportions and began to buckle it on.

Paul took Terry by the arm and pulled her from the couch as Barbara strutted around the room, shaking the large phallus at everyone. While she was doing this, Trevor was freeing Ronnie from her bonds, then handed his wife a large jar of KY Jelly which she liberally applied to her ass and the shaft bobbing in front of her.

"Look honey, it's even bigger than yours," Barbara said gaily to Trevor.

"Yes, very impressive, darling, very impressive," her well endowed husband replied.

Unperturbed, by his nonchalance, Barbara motioned for Ronnie to join her with her trigger finger. Moving a little unsteadily, the thin blonde approached Barbara, her tits swaying delicately as she moved.

Ronnie was made to lean across the bed with her ass jutting up and out. Then, holding tightly to the blonde hair of her victim, covered her left hand with lubricant and began to insert her fingers into the lithe blonde's ass.

One, Two, three... They kissed.

"OH GOD!" the bejeweled blonde cried out in pain as Barbara began urging the fourth digit in. Just the thought of what Barbara was doing to her, set Ronnie off and she began to cum, shaking like a vibrator gone wild.

Trevor held a towel out to his wife as she pulled her fingers from Ronnie's gaping ass hole. She carefully wiped her fingers and hand clean of the particles of excretion and lubrication and checking to see if the blonde was ready for the next part, placed the tip of the giant phallus at Ronnie's swollen cunt and entered her.

Evan, revealing his sadistic side, hopped on the bed, shimmied on his knees until his cock was inches from his wife's mouth.

"Suck me!" He shouted, tapping his erection against her lower lip. Uttering a pathetic moan, she accepted his cock, and propping herself up on her elbows, she began to fellate him. Her noisy slurping drowned out the slushy sound the strap-on was making as it surged in and out of her cunt.

"He's a piece of shit," Paul whispered to Terry, referring to Evan.

"I don't much care for him either," his wife responded, hugging his arm tightly.

Ronnie tried to say something, but only managed a croaking sound as Evan fiercely fucked her mouth and Barbara fucked her cunt.

Trevor moved in close to the threesome on the bed and slowly began to spread scented oils over Ronnie's body. Soon Ronnie and about half of Barbara were glistening in the golden light.

Trevor reached under the slim blonde and attached tight fitting metal clamps to each of her nipples. Ever playful, Trevor attempted to place a clamp on Evan's testicles, but Evan swatted his hand away and growled, "Stay the fuck away with those things!"

He dropped the clamp back in the small box and took out a butt plug, showed it to his wife.

Barbara grinned wickedly and took it from him, slammed the strap-on into Ronnie hard enough to cause her to moan, then eased it from the woman's gaping cunt orifice.

"What?" The sex-dazed blonde muttered.

"Gotta fix you up for the next act, love," Barbara told her.

"Oh!"

Using her left hand, Barbara lubed the butt-plug and inserted it into Ronnie's ass. It went in easily enough since she'd been fingered and fucked there a time or two already that evening. Satisfied with the plug's insertion, Barbara resumed fucking her partner with the strap-on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.