Hartford
Chapter 2: Indoor Foursome

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Indoor Foursome - A young couple, Paul and Terry buy a condo in the suburbs and meet some sexy new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"Follow me," Trevor said.

They walked down the hallway to the bedroom; Terry made it a point not to make eye contact with her husband Paul.

Paul was deep in thought. 'I know I've always fantasized about something like this happening, ' he told himself, 'but now I'm not so sure. I love Terry and don't want to lose her. Yet look at how quickly she gave in to Trevor. And me too, I'm just as much at fault. As soon as I saw Terry with Trevor fondling her tits, I went and jumped into a 69 with Barbara. What I should have done was pry Terry away from Trevor and take her home and finish fucking her. Yeah, that's what I should have done. And now look where we are. Is our marriage over?"

Terry was also worrying about her marriage. 'I should never have let Trevor feel me up like that. Sure it felt good, temptation is always good, maybe more than good, ' she thought recalling the fierce pressure of Trevor's huge cock against her ass. 'Now I don't know what to do, here we are headed for what must be an orgy and while I hate seeing Paul with this Barbara and her big tits, I can't complain about it. Paul saw us and went off with her to spite me. I was wrong and... Oh Geez, now he'll want a divorce and our marriage is ruined.'

Despite their respective thoughts both Paul and Terry continued toward the bedroom, made no overt move to depart and each appeared to the other to be fully willing to proceed with what both considered adultery.

It was a beautiful room with a king-size bed and thick, plush carpet that made it look very comfortable. But neither Terry nor Paul absorbed any of the details. Trevor, still in command seemed to sense their mutual malleability and acted quickly to capitalize upon it by reaching out and taking Terry's hand. She did not resist and stood stock still as he peeled her unbuttoned blouse from her body leaving her half naked.

Trevor laid her on the bed and took off her shoes and pants and was pleased to notice that that was all she had on.

Paul was a little surprised too, since she had always worn underwear before. Barbara pulled Paul onto the bed and took up where she left off, licking the underside of his circumcised prick then taking his cockhead into her mouth and giving it lasciviously long suck, and then repeating the process as his face moved back between her already juicy thighs.

Trevor was gently sucking on one of Terry's nipples and she was stretched out like a cat having decided to enjoy every minute of what was to happen. 'I'll worry about the consequences tonight or tomorrow, ' she told herself and immediately gave herself up to Trevor. In the background she heard some conversation going on, but chose to let herself drift away in the pleasant sexual haze that Trevor was leading her into.

She felt a tongue moving her inner folds apart and gently delving into her womanhood. It was one of the best feelings she had ever had. Her chest turned a deep shade of red as the feeling of euphoria rose in her. All this time she had her eyes closed, but they fluttered open when she felt something vaguely familiar brushing over her mouth. Terry's eyes slowly focused and she realized it was Trevor's huge penis seeking solace and sucking. She began to gently lick it, thinking; 'Now I have two friends.' And then reality hit home, 'But for how long?'

"Wait a minute," she thought suddenly. 'If this is Trevor I'm sucking, who's licking me?'

Terry held Trevor in her hand just inches from her mouth and glanced downward and saw that it was her nemesis, Barbara tonguing her pussy!

Trevor had been alert for just this moment and eased the rising tension by gently stroking Terry's forehead.

"What the... ?"

"Easy now Terry, here give my dick a little lick," He said and the thoroughly confused young woman flinched, but readily accepted Trevor's cock into her mouth and gave suck to him as Barbara's finger entered her. Terry's hesitancy and awkwardness evaporated and her arms went out to grip Trevor's hips as he slowly ran his huge member back and forth about three inches into her mouth; for that was as much of him that Terry could take without gagging.

Trevor watched her face closely as he fed his erection into and out of her mouth. 'She had a talented tongue for sure, ' he thought, as he lay over her prone form, supporting himself by taking what one might describe as a push-up position over her head.

He could feel the tautness in her breath on him. She moaned softly, her hand clenching and unclenching as Barbara's tongue was now surging into her overly wet folds and into the interior of her vagina. Different messages were flashing through Terry's mind; each and everyone an erotic signal going straight to her synapses.

Barbara, a practiced veteran of cunnilingus, watched patiently as she licked and sucked about and upon Terry's inflamed cunt. Then she saw it -- the absolute nakedness possible only in those fleeting moments and plunged a finger, then a second finger into Terry's genitals while flicking her tongue back over her distended clitoris.

Terry's face contorted, but only Paul could actually see it. Her body arched and she allowed Trevor's long, thick dick to flop from her mouth to slap her cheek and then bounce down along her neck where it came to rest at the hollow of her throat. She had absolutely lost control of her body as it shuddered to a tumultuous climax. Trevor moved away form her for the moment. Barbara continued to savage Terry's cunt, sucking voraciously, stopping only to lick her now almost weary clit every few seconds as the climax continued, or went from one to another. Terry would never be certain, what she did recall later was that the images of Trevor's monster cock and Barbara's talented mouth had brought her to a place she'd never dreamed possible.

Finally the chaotic sensations faded and she lay quietly, breathing heavily and dazedly wondering what would happen next. She found herself staring at Barbara as the woman lithely left the bed and stood alongside it. Terry found her to be tall and big boned; her breasts were overly full and voluptuous. They were also real with no added silicone or other medical science assistance. Her stomach was rounded and soft and her hips wide, the center of her gravity. Terry found her strikingly beautiful and felt inadequate lying nude before her and yet this same woman had just eaten her to the best orgasm she'd ever had.

'Why?'

Terry realized belatedly that Barbara was speaking to her.

"What? I'm sorry I didn't quite..."

"I said," please sit up for me. I want to see what your nipples look like when their erect."

"Okay," Terry said and sat up pleased that Barbara was interested in her body. Then with an almost idle turning of her head, she looked about for Paul. She found him soon enough, for he was on his knees behind Barbara, licking... 'It couldn't be!' Terry thought and then conceded that her eyes were not deceiving her. He was actually licking the woman's rectum!

And Barbara was acting as it were a perfectly normal thing to do!

Terry's view was then blocked by Trevor, who had his arm around her waist and was turning her to face him. He gently brushed Terry's hair back, then bent over to run his tongue along the rim of her ear. It was as if an electrical short-circuit had been activated, with the added electrical energy funneled directly to her cunt!

His leg was between hers and she felt her juices flowing out of her and onto his thigh. She took a sharp breath as Trevor began softly kissing her neck, using both his lips and tongue.

'Where... where on earth did these people learn all this... seductive technique?' Terry asked herself as she prepared herself for another orgasm that she knew would be following shortly.

"Are you going to hurt me with that big thing?" was all she could bring herself to ask.

"I don't think so." He answered. "Most every woman's cunt stretched far enough to accept me. After all, a child's head is much larger than this," he said, then waved his manhood under her nose and Terry unconsciously tried to lick it.

"How..." she stammered nervously, "big is it?"

"Thank you for asking," he said and caught her by surprise with his words. "I told it's a tad over nine inches in length and fairly thick. A woman, not Barbara," he laughed, "placed a string around it a few years ago and then laid the string out on a ruler. It was just six inches. I guess that's the circumference. Does that answer your question, Terry?"

"I guess," she said lamely, thinking, 'nine by six, my God! I'm going to be ripped apart - and yet what he said about childbirth is true enough, maybe, just maybe it will be all right.' Not once had she doubted that she would allow him to enter her with his snake-like member.

His horse-cock was still in close proximity to her mouth and Terry lazily approached it, taking the head into her mouth once more and marveling at how thick the shaft became once she got past the corona. She swirled her tongue around the head a few times and then gingerly sucked on it. She couldn't come close to getting the whole thing in her mouth. She moved down to his balls and managed to get one in her mouth for a few seconds. Trevor had wet his fingers and was pinching and rubbing her nipples. Terry was really feeling good and had not thought about Paul in several minutes, not since she'd seen him licking Barbara's ass.

A fleeting glimmer of guilt crossed her mind and her eyes darted around as she sucked contentedly on Trevor's cock, trying to focus on Paul and Barbara. It took a few seconds, but she did locate them. Paul was buried in Barbara's pussy, fucking her with those long, slow strokes that Terry adored when in bed with her husband.

Paul, for that matter had been observing Terry complaint acceptance of both Barbara's and Trevor's tongues as they had both eaten her and had also watch with great interest as his wife absorbed the huge cock into her mouth.

'She's never deep-throated me, ' he thought, 'if she does him, we're through.' She's repeatedly told me she couldn't stop gagging when I pushed her and now this guy with an even bigger salami then mine is feeding it to her like it was linguini.'

Only when he saw that Terry was having difficulty taking anything past Trevor's knob did he relent from his feelings of betrayal. Then Terry stopped sucking on him and with a look of near anguish on her countenance, pleaded with Trevor.

"Fuck me! Fuck me please, Trevor?"

Paul was stunned. He couldn't believe this was his conservative wife telling a stranger to fuck her in front of her husband. And cursing too! 'Was this a new Terry he was watching?'

Trevor moved up behind Terry and rubbed himself against Terry's sodden folds. They quickly parted and reaching behind her, Terry took him in hand and guided Trevor's horse-cock into her juicy cunt.

Trevor had plenty of experience and did not ram his massive member into her with one shove. Rather, he was content, having layered his cock with a substance designed to detain his ejaculation for some time, to wait until terry's pussy was ready and able to welcome his oversized tool. Terry was moaning from the first segment of his entry, wiggling her ass as she slowly adjusted to his size.

Terry groaned once as he tested her still taut membranes then forced herself to relax by thinking what real pain would be like were he putting his thing into her rectum. She found herself wincing at the very thought and suddenly realized that Trevor's cock had made some headway into her tight channel.

Paul was hammering away at Barbara's ass, amazed that he was able to fill it with his entire seven inches. Barbara screamed his name as she approached orgasm -- panting raggedly like a woman in labor. Then she gasped loudly when Paul slid halfway out of her clenching ass -- pushing back at him to keep him inside her.

For his part, Paul could not remember ever having a woman this excited at the end of his cock. Sure, Terry was an excitable partner, but then, he had never even entertained the idea of putting it up her ass, she was too... ladylike, for that.

Yet Barbara seemed born to have a cock up her rectum and Paul was certain that Trevor's huge phallus had been there many times. 'I'd probably be lost in her cunt, ' he thought, but then altered that decision as her tight anal walls clutched and milked him. 'Maybe not, anyway I'm sure to find out soon.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.