Wilson's Web - Cover

Wilson's Web

Copyright© 2005 by Octavian

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tom and Clare were determined to start a family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

It was the day of Clare's appointment. I was in my office when she phoned. She was so excited that she could hardly get the words out. "Tom, I've just left the doctor's. It's been confirmed; I'm three months! Isn't it wonderful news?"

Her excitement was contagious and I could hardly contain my own joy at the news. It was what we had both wanted; at last Clare was to be a mother. She was going to have a baby; we would have a child to love and to bring up.

"I think I am going to have to start spoiling you Clare. How about going out to dinner tonight to celebrate?"

"That would be very nice. What about Ray?"

"What... inviting him out too? I hadn't thought of that, but you're right, we should."

"No, I meant are you going to tell Ray, or shall I?"

"Well if we're going to invite him out to dinner, we could tell him together."

I phoned three restaurants before I found one that was able to accommodate us.

On the way home I bought her some flowers. She was already home and as I opened the front door I was rewarded with kisses, hugs and tears. I held her in my arms, inhaling the fragrance of her freshly shampooed silky dark hair.

"I'm so happy, Tom!"

"Me too! And you've still not told Ray yet?"

"No, we agreed we'd tell him together. There's something else we have to tell him too. I think we have to bring this to an end. It's all getting a bit heavy. Anyway, I am pregnant now, so this would be the ideal time to stop."

She said it was getting a bit heavy. That could only mean that one, or maybe both of them, were getting emotionally involved? Was that so surprising? Could they really go to bed so often, and not get emotionally involved? Perhaps it was becoming a risk to our marriage. And she had said, right at the outset, that she would not allow anything to jeopardise that.

"OK Clare, we'll tell him

"How do you think he's going to react?"

"That's a good question, Clare. I suspect he'll have mixed feelings. He'll be genuinely happy for us, of course, but I think he'll also be sad, because it means he won't be getting to shaft you anymore. But that was the deal; his role was to get you pregnant; I didn't offer him a bloody season ticket!"

Hearing my irreverent comment, she looked to the sky. "You have such a tactful way of saying things, Tom. I think it will be better all round if I tell him on my own. I hope you are not going to argue."

I had just come out of the shower when Ray arrived and let himself in. Clare called him up and he joined us in the bedroom. Clare was in a filmy pastel blue bra and matching high cut knickers.

"I hope you're not going to put anything else on, Clare!" he said as they kissed hello. "Hi, Tom," he looked at me in my naked glory, "I certainly hope you are!"

Clare could not contain her excitement.

"We were going to tell you in the restaurant, Ray. It has been confirmed. I'm three months!"

He seemed overjoyed at the news. He even hugged me, naked as I still was!

He held Clare in his arms and just looked into her eyes. "I am so pleased for you both, I really am."

He casually slipped his hand inside the back of her knickers and playfully pinched her buttock. Although it was utterly illogical, it annoyed me to see him touching her in such a familiar way. I tried to rationalise my thoughts. I had been content to let him fuck her, indeed for him to make her pregnant, so why should I draw the line at his pinching her bum? Was it because this gesture implied a deeper intimacy than mere fucking? Ray's eyes met mine in the mirror, and I realised that my annoyance had registered with him

Clare resumed getting ready, putting on a white lace-trimmed camisole top and a short, soft pink skirt. Ray and I both agreed that she looked very nice indeed. We had no sooner sat down in the lounge than the taxi arrived.

It might not have been my first choice but it was still a good restaurant with attractive décor, an extensive menu and attentive waiters. We were sitting at a table by the window, perusing the menu. The waiter came to take our drinks order. Ray picked up the wine list and turned to the page showing sparkling wines.

"This calls for a celebration. We'll have the vintage Moet please."

"And if I may be so bold as to ask," the waiter simpered, "what are you celebrating?"

Clare smiled. A heart warming, life enhancing, everything is at peace in the world type smile. "I'm expecting a baby."

"And which one of you gentlemen is the expectant father?"

Ray and I went to speak at the same time, gave way to each other, and after a brief pause, we were again speaking simultaneously.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.