Wilson's Web - Cover

Wilson's Web

Copyright© 2005 by Octavian

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tom and Clare were determined to start a family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

There was a deafening silence. I did not know what to say to Ray, and I imagined he must have had the same problem. I mean what could he say? He was no more likely to comment on Clare's performance than I would his technique. It was a strange situation in more ways than one. Here we were sitting together on the sofa, both of us bollock naked, and both of us lost for words. It was Ray who finally broke the ice.

"Do you want to know something, Tom?"

"Go on."

"I don't think the curtains go with the carpet!"

I just had to laugh.

"Very droll, Ray. Can I get you another drink?"

"I'd like a glass of water, please Tom."

I went to the kitchen and returned with two full glasses.

He took the proffered glass from me. "Thanks Tom. I suppose I should ask you if you're still OK with all this."

"I'm fine, thanks Ray. But there is something I have been meaning to ask you."

He looked expectantly at me.

"Did you know about Brighton?"

"Didn't you?"

"No, I had no idea. I only found out last Saturday."

"There's no point in letting it upset you, Tom. It was four years ago after all."

"I'm not upset about it... I just wondered if you knew, that's all."

"Fran told me after about a month or so. It was her idea by the way. She was very adventurous when it came to sex, believe me. It was just one of her many endearing qualities."

"So why didn't you say anything to me?"

"Well shortly after I found out, you told me you were getting really fond of Clare. What would you have said if I had then told you that she'd recently been on the end of my dick? If our roles had been reversed, would you have told me?"

"No, I suppose not."

Clare was carrying a tray as she entered the room. She had put her white panties back on and had done up the two middle buttons of her green top. She was not revealing much, but just enough to be utterly irresistible, an amalgam of pure innocence and sheer sensuality.

"Who wants a coffee?" She began to smile when she saw Ray and I turned to see the cause.

Ray was getting another erection, and seeing his, I felt mine rising in unison.

The atmosphere was heavy with sex. Clare was sitting in the chair opposite, her skimpy panties now clearly outlining her cleft. I was about to pass the sugar to Ray when I heard her whispering, reciting something or other. I turned to face her and saw that she was pointing to Ray and me alternately.

"Ip, dip sky blue, who's it, not you! Not because you're naughty, not..." She stopped when she became aware that Ray and I were staring at her with bemused expressions on our faces. "It's all right", she said, a look of innocence on her face, "I haven't gone bananas."

"No?" I sounded less than convinced.

"No!" she responded in a firm tone. "It's just that you're both hard and I was trying to decide who I should go to bed with first. However, Tom, since you've been so rude," she emphasised the word, 'rude' and wagged her finger at me, "I'm going to go with Ray!"

She had told me off, but with such a warm smile I could not possibly take umbrage.

Ray could not wait to finish his coffee and gulped the rest of it down in one swig. I was pleased to see that he had the presence of mind to go upstairs and leave us alone for a private moment.

"Are you all right, Tom? I was only joking." Clare looked concerned.

I nodded. "I know you were, Clare. Yes I'm fine."

As she bade me goodnight, she gave me a passionate kiss, reaching down at the same time to hold my dick.

"I'm going to take care of Ray and then I'll join you in bed."

I watched her pert little bum as she walked to the door. She turned round, blew me a kiss and left the room.

I lay in bed, doing my best to resist the temptation to masturbate as I heard Ray fucking Clare in the adjacent bedroom. It must have been twenty minutes later when the bedroom door opened and Clare padded over the side of the bed and got in.

"Tom," she whispered, "are you awake?"

"Clare," I said, "get real! Do you honestly think I could have gone to sleep, knowing that you were coming back?"

"I want you, Tom." I simply adored that soft sensual voice of hers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.