Co-Worker - Cover

Co-Worker

Copyright© 2005 by ATouchOfGrey

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Start of a serial involving the careful seduction of a co-worker into the world of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond  

To My Sweet Submissive:

Your reaction to my writing you about our first encounter was so sweetly wonderful that it motivated me to spend some time and write my recollections of other encounters we have had. This one is about the time you committed to submitting to me.


It had been two weeks to the day since I had taken you to the canyon restaurant and given you a brief taste of submission. That had been on a Thursday. The next day, Friday, you had dared not even look me in the eyes in the halls. I do not know what you would have done had we had a meeting together that day. On Monday you would at least look at me. Tuesday the looks became more normal, Wednesday and beyond the looks were as they had been before the restaurant. At that point I figured you were not interested in my proposition and I was not going to worry about it anymore. Then that night came, and it was quite unexpected given the previous days. We were working very late on a project that needed to be presented the following morning. I was driving the keyboard and you were behind me, reading over my shoulder as I made the changes to the document. Most of the lights in the building had shut themselves off hours ago, telling us that we were the only ones still hard at work. It had gotten fully dark outside and the city lights of downtown, a couple of miles down the foothills where our office sits, were crystal clear coming in my window. You seemed a bit nervous this was the first time we had been alone since the restaurant, but I tried extra hard to be respectful, just to make you more comfortable and help you realize that I was sincere in telling you that it would be forgotten if you did not respond. You were sitting behind me, leaning close to see the monitor. I could feel your warmth near me, but not touching me. At one point you excused yourself to grab a reference document from your office. You returned to my office and I barely noticed your return, being 'into' the work at hand. We were finishing a final proof read, with you leaning over my shoulder, on your feet instead of sitting, for the last pass through. We were satisfied with what we had put together. After a final save of the file, I was about to stand up and stretch my back when I felt soft cotton rope, about five feet worth, fall onto my hands and the keyboard. I looked over my shoulder to see you standing there, arms extended in front of you, wrists crossed. There was a doe-like look in your eyes, and obvious erection in your nipples atop your breasts that were now braless, even though they had not been just an hour before. I got out of the chair, stood up and looked straight into your eyes. As I did, you uttered the magic phrase, "David, I surrender my body and my passion to you."

With those words the evening changed! I smiled a big 'Christmas morning' smile, picked up the rope you had dropped, and quickly, firmly tied your wrists together. "I never thought I would here you say those words" I said.

"I was afraid to. But seeing you respect me these past two weeks told me it would be ok. I've haven't stopped thinking about that night and the way you made me feel. I loved it. Can you make me feel that way again?" You asked.

"Turn around" I ordered. I spanked you one slap, very hard on your ass. "That's for forgetting the 'Sir'. Also, whenever we are in a position where others can hear, you must always use 'David', never 'Dave'. To you 'David' is the name of the one you have surrendered your sexuality to. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"Also, if you choose, you can call me 'Master' instead of 'sir'."

"Ok, Master." Just thinking about how that sounded makes me want you kneeling in front of me right this second.

"Good." I paused. "Now, what shall I do with a tied submissive tonight? Hmm? I really wasn't planning anything." Another pause. I looked around a bit scoping out potential makeshift places in this empty office building. A couple of ideas came to my head. "I know!" I said with glee and a smile. I stood in front of you, your hands now resting against your front, reminiscent of a few Renaissance paintings of women covering their sex. "It appears you have removed your bra. Did you?"

"Yes Sir."

"When?"

"When I went and grabbed the folder, Sir. That's also when I grabbed the rope." I saw that you were proud of yourself for that one.

"Did you remove anything else?" I asked.

"No Sir."

"I can see from your nipples that you are excited. Are you eager to play tonight?"

"Yes Sir." You answered with a touch of enthusiasm.

"Very good. Now, I want to start you off with something close to what you know already that you desire. Then later, probably not tonight, I'll introduce you to things you don't know about wanting. What things have you thought about over these last two weeks that you would like to experience?" I asked.

"I loved how you kissed and touched me while I was bound last time. I want to do more of that." You answered.

"You forgot the 'Sir' or 'Master'! Turn around!" You did. "Even though I am being kind and asking for your 'wants', you must NEVER forget that you have surrendered your sexuality to me." With that I slapped your ass, the other cheek, quite hard.

"Yeow" You yelped.

"Will you remember next time?" I asked.

"Yes Master, I will, I promise." I loved the enthusiasm in your answer.

"Good. Ok, you want to be kissed and rubbed while bound again, good. Do you want to be 'bit'?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you want to be spanked more?"

"It hurts Sir" You answered.

"I know it hurts. But did it turn you on also?"

"Maybe a little bit."

"Just a little bit?" I pressed, "Did it make your pussy wet? Getting itself ready for a fucking?"

"I think it did Sir."

"Good! Well, I think I know where you are at enough to get started." With that I moved towards you and kissed you. I then pulled you tight and kissed you harder, a prolonged lover's kiss. I love kissing and enjoyed the pleasure I was drawing from your lips. As I kept kissing, I reached and untucked your blouse from your slacks all around the waist band. I found your blouse's buttons and undid them as we continued to kiss. I took my time to let you feel your blood rise. Then I found the zipper on your slacks and pulled it down. At this point I stepped back, looked approvingly at the exposed skin between your breasts and asked you to step out of your shoes (which were more sandals than shoes). Once this was done I stepped forward and pulled your slacks down and off. I asked you to step out of them. I stood back up to admire again my semi-nude slave. You wore black, bikini style panties. I went to my briefcase and produced several knotted loops of ropes; a good 'Master' always has rope with him! I took the longest one and asked you to hold out your wrists. You obediently did and I tied an end of the rope around the bindings already there. This effectively gave you a 'lead'. Grabbing the other knotted loops in my other hand, I led you out of my office.

"Where are we going?" You said in sudden surprise.

"Someplace I think will work well. And you forgot the 'Sir' again" I smiled. You knew you would be paying for that in a bit. I lead you to the large window wall on the west side of the building. The city lights were beautiful looking out that window. I grabbed one of the office's standard "stool benches", each office is equipped with a one drawer filing cabinet with a padded seat on top and wheels on the bottom. They work well as an extra seat. The building is one of the "new" designs where a lot of structural pieces are exposed. I pushed the stool over to where I wanted, climbed up onto it and looped the end of the 'lead' rope over a solid beam about eight feet up, and right in front of the window. I hopped off of the stool and begin to pull the rope. It stretched you up and up. I pulled enough that you were well stretched, almost to full tippy-toes, arms reaching high into the air. I tied the loose end to a pipe to keep you stretched nicely vertical. The stretching action pulled the unbutton line of your blouse well open at the bottom, but still kept your breasts hidden. However the erection of your nipples was clearly visible. "You look so lovely stretched like that." I said. "But you did forget to say 'Master'." I reached out and grabbing a nipple through the cloth, pulled it towards me, stretching out your breast (a relatively mild pain, as I'm sure you would agree). A mild whine of discomfort escaped your lips. When I let go, you were panting mildly.

"Good girl." I complemented. I walked up and kissed you again, I never can get too much kissing. I pressed my open mouth onto yours and forced my tongue in searching. I pulled off a bit and licked your lips very slowly and softly. I moved in and attacked your neck, nibbling hard on the spot just below your ear. As I did these things I moved one hand in front and kneaded your breasts inside your open blouse, gently tugging at your nipples. I did this for probably five minutes, kissing mouth, sucking neck, kneading breasts and tugging nipples. I pulled away. "You need to see the city. Please turn around." You baby stepped your way around to facing the window. "This glass is coated so that no one can see in at night. So unless someone is on the grass right below us, they can't tell much about who's at the window." After saying that I pulled your blouse up and away from your body. I pushed it up your arms until it was bunched around the wrist bindings. I took the short ends of the already knotted ropes and used them to gather the blouse up. In this position I began kissing your back, holding a breast in each hand with nipples between thumb and index finger. I pressed my lips into your back. I squeezed your breasts into you as I kissed. I kissed, I sucked, I nibbled, I bit. All over your back, the back of your neck, your up-stretched arms. I paid special attention to suck and kiss the skin on just each side of your spine one of my specialities. By the time I tired of this attention on your back, you were moaning loudly and flinching forcefully with each nibble rub.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.