Co-Worker - Cover

Co-Worker

Copyright© 2005 by ATouchOfGrey

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Start of a serial involving the careful seduction of a co-worker into the world of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond  

To My Sweet Submissive:

It's been hard to be away from you while on this trip. I've grown to love being near your sweet skin and to feel your breath rise and fall as we lay together. It's amazing to think how different are relationship is from just a few months ago. I remember well that night when the "change" for us started. It's engraved in my soul.


We were out to celebrate reaching the sign-off on the project we had been working on. I had done the technical and you the marketing. We do work very well together and it had gone unusually smooth. I remember offering to go to dinner to celebrate. I detected from the questioning sparkle in your eyes and the subtle quiver in your voice that you considered the invitation somewhere between a mere "work celebration" and a date. Oh, how I had hoped for that reaction! There had been plenty of innuendos during our working together to suggest something more intimate may have been possible; and I was eager to find out how well you would accept and adapt to my intimate "style".

But I am getting off-track. I arranged for one of the private outdoor tables at that restaurant up the canyon. (Did I ever tell you that an old co-worker from my college days is the maitre d' there?) Our table at the restaurant was surrounded by pines and quaking aspens. It was a good ways up a winding trail that gave us privacy, completely out of sight from anyone at the restaurant, save our waiter. It was warm so you started removing the jacket from your feminine business suit. I spotted this act and helped in the gentlemanly way, laying the jacket over one of the extra chairs. Removing the jacket revealed a sleeveless, collarless satin creme colored blouse, with buttons down the front. The blouse was really not much more than a tanktop. This was above a business skirt that matched the now removed jacket. The warmth had prompted you to be bared legged, and you wore business appropriate healed sandals.

Dinner was filled with light conversation, a bit of teasing, and the occasional outright suggestive comment. At the close of dinner the bill was paid and the waiter was dismissed with a generous tip and a note slipped in to the bill to insure privacy for the rest of the evening. Now things were ready for me to begin my experiment. As I recall, it went something like this.

"I want to try something tonight." I said.

"Like what?"

"Close your eyes." You immediately obeyed I knew you had a submissive soul inside of all that strength. "Please keep them closed. But you can end this at any time you want." I stood and walked over behind you. I gently tied a clean cloth napkin over your eyes. (What ever happened to that napkin?) It proved to be an adequate blindfold. I then sat back down across from you.

"Are you OK?" I asked...

"Yes. What's the surprise?"

"Surprise?" I questioned back.

"Sure, there has got to be a surprise. Why else would you have blind folded me?"

"OK," Pause. "There is a surprise. The surprise is for you to discover some new feelings and see how you like them."

"Oh." You said nervously.

"So, tell me how you're feeling, blindfolded."

"Well, NOW I'm feeling a little anxious." You answered.

"A little anxious, eh? Well, personally I find anticipation, being anxious, very exciting, very erotic. Are you finding this erotic?" You didn't answer. "Well?"

Hesitantly, and a little nervously, trying to weigh the implications of your answer, you said "A little bit." I suspected you were embarrassed to admit finding a simple blindfold erotic.

"Good." I said, trying to conceal the glee in my voice. "Let's see if I can crank up your anticipation and get you past 'a little bit'." I paused as I watched you swallow hard. The color is steadily increasing in your face. "We're going to play one of my favorite games. Every time you say anything to me the rest of the evening, you must begin or end the sentence by calling me 'Sir'. Again you can stop this game anytime you want." You got even redder. "Can you do that?"

"Yes." You eventually said. Your hands were in your lap and I could see them trembling slightly through the glass table. It was definitely too warm for the quivering to be in any way due to the temperature.

"Yes, what..." I said back. A touch of fatherly sternness in my voice.

"Oops, Yes Sir."

"Much better, see that's not so hard is it?" I asked.

"Yes, it is hard." You caught yourself a moment later and added "Sir."

"Ah, you're doing fine. And such a lovely shade of red to your face." That comment made you go even redder. "I find it very stimulating to hear you say 'sir'. It pleases me VERY much." I was relishing that moment more than you can imagine. I walked around you, soaking in the sight of you blind-folded, goose pimples forming on your upper arms, little nervous fidgits sneaking through your efforts to remain in control. I probably spent a minute just watching you, but I bet it felt like ten.

I finally broke the silence. "OK. You're doing very well! Now please undo your top blouse button." You hesitated. "Again, you can stop this anytime you want." After a few more seconds of hesitation you reached up and unbuttoned the top button. The blouse showed a touch of cleavage before, but now the cleavage was pronounced and the top fringe of your low-cut bra showed in the 'V' of your blouse. "That is a very lovely sight. Lovely enough that I must have more. Please undo the next button." While you were obediently working on that button I added. "Please undo the next one while you're at it." My request caused you to pause again. I saw your hands trembling, but you remaned in control and undid the two buttons. Only one button at the very bottom held the blouse closed. Your lovely lacy-transparent bra was plainly visible. I saw that it clasped in the front.

"You are looking very beautiful. Your face and chest are very flush, and it is quite flattering on you." I Paused. "Why are you flush? Is it excitement? Embarrassment? Both? Or something else? Please tell me what you are feeling."

"David, I am REALLY embarrassed to be unbuttoning my blouse out here. Can anybody see me?"

"Just me."

"Are you sure? I'm getting REALLY nervous."

"Nervous about what?" I asked.

"Where this is going, why are you wanting me to do this?"

"I want us to become lovers." I answered.

You smiled. "I think I would like that too." The hopefulness in your voice put a smile on my face you could not see.

"Great. So let's see a bit more of that sweet flesh that I hope to soon be kissing and caressing. Please unbutton the last button of your blouse and remove your bra. Remove the bra first, but remove it without removing your blouse, and without exposing your whole breasts to me. Keep the tease of slow exposure going for me please."

"Are you sure nobody can see?"

"Positive. Now please remove your bra. And don't forget to call me 'Sir'."

You carefully and tantalizingly slowly worked the shoulder straps down each arm and over your hands. You then used each hand to push your breasts together de-stressing the clasp and pulling your blouse over your breasts. With your fingertips the latch became undone. Next you pulled your bra out the sleeve opening in your blouse with your other hand. After the bra was completely out, you reached up and undid the last button with both hands. You held your blouse closed with your hands. "Please drop your hands to your lap." You complied. This left a path of skin exposed from neck to navel, with the waistline of your skirt just above your belly button. Your blouse exposed plenty of cleavage, but was just shy of exposing nipple.

"Very, very lovely." I said in praise. "You did a marvelous job of teasing me and for that you should be rewarded." I stood up and came over behind you. You heard me move the chair and tensed up a bit in anticipation. I crouched behind your chair, reached around, and gently wrapped a hand around each of your wrists. From there I slowly ran my hands simultaneously up each of your arms. My touch was a little softer than firm gentleness, and I stopped as my hands hit the seam of your blouse at the top of your shoulders. I slid my hands on to your shoulders, just inside your blouse. Still holding your shoulders, and pressing a bit firmer, I leaned in and gave a long, soft dry kiss on your neck, just below your ear. I then proceeded to give the other side of your neck a matching kiss. I continued back and forth, kiss after kiss, side to side. Each kiss was fractionally lower than the previous one. I did this slowly, patiently, letting the anticipation of each next kiss drill in to your soul. You reacted with slight, lusty moans and I could see your nipples firming under the thin satin blouse. I quit when I hit the fabric on your shoulder.

"You have done wonderfully well tonight. Has it been hard for you to do what I've asked?"

"I want us to be lovers too." You paused. "But doing what you've asked is not easy." Pause. "Sir."

"You have done wonderfully. How aroused are you now?"

"Sir, I am very, very aroused."

I whispered in to your ear, "Is your pussy wet, eager for a cock?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.