Wagons Ho! - Cover

Wagons Ho!

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlong

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is the story of a young man and his family as they move west along the Oregon Trail. It is also the story of young love and young lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

As Ab had predicted, we reached the Green River before noon. He and I checked out the crossing and found the water was no more than a foot deep at the ford and the sandbars were firm.

We crossed the river as easily as if we were traveling across the prairie and set up camp on the other side. The women started building a fire so they could fix us all a hot meal while all of the men saw to watering the animals. Then we turned the animals loose to graze.

After we finished our meal, we just sat back and relaxed. Ab said we'd camp here for the rest of the day, then we'd find a better campsite a few miles farther on.

Millie, Lettie and I were cuddled together and Abby was sitting on my lap when Lelah and Timmy Arnold came over. They wanted to play, so Abby was off of my lap in a flash.

The rest of us watched the kids for a while. They were in some kind of elaborate game that seemed to involve a lot of running and screaming. "Do you ever wonder what it would have been like growing up playing like that, Tess?" I asked.

"Yeah, we never did much playing. When we did, we were pretending we were hunting or I was pretending I was taking care of babies. We did do a lot of running though."

"Yeah, I remember racing each other. You were faster than me until I was around eleven, then I started having to give you a head start."

"I think growing up the way we did made us mature earlier," Millie said. "Abby is a little love, but she won't be as mature as we are when she's our age."

"I grew up on a farm too," Lettie said. "I can remember playing with dolls as I grew up, but as far back as I can remember, I had my chores too. My brothers weren't like Jase. They'd never play with me. I pretty much grew up alone."

"I'll play with you, Honey," I said and pulled her into a loving kiss.

"I didn't mean that kind of play," Lettie giggled.

"I hope not," I said with as straight a face as I could manage. "I think that's called incest."

Our whole family cracked up. Pris came up while we were still laughing. Millie offered her a cup of coffee and she said that'd be nice.

"I just came over to get my two hellions," she told us. "I see Timmy and Abby seem to be getting along now."

"They've been playing some kind of game for a couple of hours now," I said. "We were just talking about how different we might have turned out if we had grown up being able to play like they are."

"I think play time is important for a kid," Pris said. "I also think they need to be taught about responsibilities early on. I don't have a worry in the world about Wanda or Lelah. I do worry about Timmy though. A boy tends to look up to his father and Sam was never a good father for him to look up to."

Pris stayed and talked for over an hour. At some point, the kids ended their game and Abby came over and jumped on my lap. Timmy and Lelah sat by their mother. I won't say Ab was the main topic of conversation, but Pris and Timmy both seemed to mention his name often.


Supper was a nice meal. Afterwards it seemed like I was surrounded by females. Lettie was on my left; Millie was on my right; and Abby was on my lap. I didn't mind at all.

We had a nice family evening. John was becoming more of a family member as every day passed. He tended to offer his opinion more now than he had before, and he was more demonstrative in his feelings toward Tess. Tess seemed as happy as any young woman had a right to be.

Millie, Lettie, Abby and I all snuggled close in the wagon. I think we all had a need for the close contact.

June 20, 1845

Ab told me there was a creek ahead about five or six miles where he wanted to camp. We both agreed that after the two previous days, a short travel day would be welcomed by all.

Since yesterday afternoon was almost like a layover, and since we went such a short distance today, the afternoon was kind of boring. The creek we camped on had beautiful water, but we didn't find anyplace that was over a foot deep.

We put off our plans for a nice bath and washed off the alkali dust as best we could with what we had. Ab said we should hit the Bear River in two or three days.

June 21, 1845

The valley we were traveling through was the highest altitude of anyplace on the trail. Our climb to reach here had been so gradual that we hardly noticed it. The biggest difference we would see from here on was that up until now, we had been hitting a river and traveling toward its headwaters. From now on, we'd hit a river and travel toward its mouth.

We took it easy today and still made fifteen miles. We camped on a small creek that had plenty of water, grass and firewood.

Ellen came by after supper and asked Millie if she could talk with her for a minute. They walked off together and before long, Millie came back and went into our wagon. She came out with a bottle of something and handed it to Ellen. Ellen blushed and took off.

Later on, I asked Millie what Ellen had wanted.

"You know I told her how to masturbate," Millie said with a big smile. "Evidently she's been doing it to the point where she's very sore. I loaned her some mineral oil to help her out."

Luckily, Ellen had gone some time before and did not hear us laughing.

June 22, 1845

We made thirteen miles today and camped at a nice spring. Ab says we're close to the Bear River. He came over right after supper. Caleb and Sally came over just after Ab did. It wasn't ten minutes later when Pris showed up as well.

"If I'd have known there were going to be this many people here, I'd have brought my fiddle," Caleb said.

"You know, tomorrow night we'll be camped on the Bear River. That'll be the first river we've been on that flows west. We should all get together and have a party," Ab said.

Of course the women in our group were all for that. They started talking about making a special supper. Then they started talking about Caleb playing his fiddle and all of us dancing.

John and I just looked at each other and shook our heads. We knew we were in deep trouble.

June 23, 1845

Okay, so Ab wanted to stop early so we could have a party. We still made fifteen miles for the day. I found us a nice campsite on the Bear River. For some reason, when I saw the river, my heart soared. I guess it was just knowing that the water from this river eventually ended up in the Pacific Ocean.

We made camp early and all of the women started cooking their favorite dishes. By late afternoon, people started gathering in an area Ab had designated as the place we were going to party. Abby was as excited as any of us.

People rolled out barrels and laid planks across them and then started loading dishes of food on the planks. I don't know what all kinds of meat were served, but I tried several of them. There were also beans of different types and greens that had been gathered fresh today. There were several dishes made from corn and a couple made with potatoes.

The primary things that every woman there had seemed to concentrate on were the deserts. There was sweet potato pie, and dried apple pie. There were apple and peach cobblers. There was one dish made with sweetened rice and dried blackberries that I had never tried before. There were custards and puddings and too many other things to mention.

I don't know how in the world women expect a man to dance when he's eaten like I did, but as soon as Caleb fired up his fiddle and Sam Stuart had started accompanying him on his harmonica, all of the women wanted to dance. I was lying on my back, hoping Millie and Lettie would let me rest for a few minutes, when Sally came over. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet.

"I get the first dance," she said. She looked over at Caleb and nodded, so he started playing a slow song.

Sally laid her head on my shoulder and said, "I just wanted to tell you that I'm glad you're my son-in-law, Jase. You've made Millie very happy."

"Well, Millie has made me very happy too," I said.

"You have to remember that I've known Millie all of her life," she said. "She'd be way too much for most men. I'm glad you're able to handle her."

"I'm not sure if I'm handling her or she's handling me," I laughed.

"Well, she does kind of take charge. The thing is, I'll bet you go along with her as long as you agree, but if you don't, I'll bet you stand your ground even if she gets mad about it."

I had to laugh at just how true that was. "It's happened," I said. "She usually gets over her mad within a few hours."

"She's told me all about your relationship with Lettie. It kind of threw me off for a little bit, but I'm used to the idea now and it doesn't bother me. She told me she kind of worked you into the idea slowly."

"Yeah, I guess she did. Your daughter can be very persuasive."

Sally laughed. "Yes, she can. She also told me you're quite a stallion."

"Now, that's something I don't feel comfortable talking with you about, Sally," I said.

Sally giggled and squeezed me tight just before the song ended. She told me she was going to dance with me again since Caleb was playing and couldn't dance with her.

Millie grabbed my hand as Caleb struck up a Virginia Reel. We danced to that, then Lettie wanted a turn. Next I danced with Abby, who I had seen dancing with Timmy Arnold earlier.

I managed to sit out one dance with Lettie and Tess, while Millie danced with John. Both women leaned against me, so I put my arms around both of them. "You guys seem happy," Tess said.

"We are," I said.

"Ecstatically happy," Lettie said.

"You're not having any problems with having three people in a marriage?" Tess asked.

"None," I said.

"Millie has been telling me about it," Tess said. "I don't know if I'd be able to handle something like that."

"It was all Millie's idea," I said.

"She's kind of shocked me a few times," Lettie said. "I can't say I haven't enjoyed everything we've done, though."

"Even when you and Millie are doing things to each other?"

Lettie blushed, but answered, "Even then."

"Wow," Tess said. "I love Millie, but I don't know if I'd have been able to do things with her."

"You mean you could have made love to your brother, but you don't know if you could have with Millie?" Lettie giggled.

"Do you want me to be honest?" Tess asked.

"Absolutely," Lettie said.

"I'd have made love to Jase any time he would have asked. I think I still would, even though I love John with all of my heart."

"Wow," Lettie said.

The song ended and Caleb started another slow song. Tess grabbed my hand and said, "Let's dance."

I saw John take Lettie's hand and lead her back to the dancing. Tess snuggled in close and asked, "Did I shock you with what I said?"

"No, sweet sister, you didn't shock me. We grew up being so close that I've had the same feelings for you. I love you much more that most guys love their sisters."

"Why didn't you do anything about it then?"

"I didn't want to cheat you or shortchange you, Sis. If we'd have gotten involved sexually, you might have passed up a chance to have found someone you'd have wanted to marry. I wanted you, but I wanted your long term happiness more."

"I hope you know just how much I love you, Jase."

"I do, Sis, and I love you just as much. I'm glad that you and John are going to be living with us. I don't ever want to be away from you for very long."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.