Wagons Ho! - Cover

Wagons Ho!

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlong

Preface

Erotica Sex Story: Preface - This is the story of a young man and his family as they move west along the Oregon Trail. It is also the story of young love and young lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I haven't been able to write much lately due to health problems. I have a couple of stories that are awaiting new chapters and as soon as I'm able to sit at the computer for an extended period, I'll get back to them.

In the mean time, this is a completed story that I wrote some time ago. I'd like to write a sequel to this at some time, continuing the lives of the main characters.

In 1847 James Madison Coon joined a wagon train that followed the Oregon Trail from Mercer County, Illinois to Clackamas County, Oregon. Mr. Coon kept a diary of his travels and although it was very sketchy, it inspired me to write this account of a young man, Jase Tackett, who made a similar journey.

This is a work of fiction. As such, I have taken some liberties as far as dates and the topography of the land goes. Many of the towns mentioned by Mr. Coon no longer exist, so finding information about their history is difficult.

The route taken by the wagon train in my story is as nearly the same as was traveled by Mr. Coon as I was able to make it, from the time they left St Joseph, MO until they crossed the present Oregon border.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Lazlong

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.