A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Chapter 23: Windy Weather in Scotland

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Windy Weather in Scotland - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

The hot water rolled off Dave's face as he struggled to wake up with a morning shower. He was tired after a restless sleep, wondering if he had crossed the line with his forthright responses regarding Tiger Woods. Would he appear to be just a smart-assed kid who should show more respect or was he considered a real threat to Tiger's dominance of golf? He thought he was being honest with his remarks but he also knew honesty can sometimes be politically incorrect. He finally felt awake enough to get out of the shower and he was soon strolling down the lane to the McGregors.

Dave knew Gary would ordinarily tell him the truth - but had Gary become biased by their new-found friendship? When Dave tapped on the door lightly at five-thirty, Gary opened the door and motioned him inside, "Good morning, Dave. Ready for a windy day on the Old Course?"

Dave had been so deep in thought about his behavior that he didn't particularly notice the strong winds that were blowing the trees from side to side. He looked at Gary and replied, "I'm not ready yet, but I will be. I could use your advice on something. What do you think of what I said about Tiger yesterday?"

Gary shook his head, "I couldn't believe those damned officials were considering a loophole to keep Tiger in the tournament. It's just not right - the rules are the rules and every golfer is responsible for his own card. I know there will be lots of angry people who think Tiger is like a God and should be allowed back into the tournament. I think the integrity of the game is more important than any one man - Dave, you said the right thing. And tournament officials finally dropped the search for a loophole and Tiger has been officially disqualified."

Dave nodded his head, relieved that at least Gary was on his side. Annette spoke up, "Here's your hot chocolate, Dave. Enjoy." Dave nodded thank you as Gary placed his dirty breakfast dishes in the sink. He then kissed his wife before he told Dave he would see him at the course. He dashed out the door and Dave heard the small car start up then pull down the lane. Annette went about her work leaving Dave to his drink and his thoughts.

Dave tried to focus on his game but a barely suppressed fear of negative reactions from the other pros kept creeping back into his mind. After a half hour he thanked Annette and went back to the hotel. Alec was waiting for Dave and, after they both ate large breakfasts, they drove Sarah's car to the golf course - she was getting a ride with the Duffs. Alec noticed Dave was very quiet as they drove but he left him to his thoughts.

They went directly to the driving range and Dave hit balls for an hour to warm up. He was still distracted when Jack Nicklaus strolled over to him, "Dave, you look like your mind is someplace else. Are you worried about what you said yesterday?" Dave looked stunned as he stared at the veteran. Jack chuckled. "I thought that might be your problem. If I had a dollar for every time I stuck my foot in my mouth, I would be very rich. Well, much richer than I am. That reporter asked me the same question and I just ignored it. I'm in the twilight of my career and I don't want to go out as the golfer who told Tiger he screwed up and should go home. Fact is, that is the truth; and someone had to say it. I'm surprised you were the one but I was happy someone called it how it is. It was a stupid mistake - but the rule is clear. Sign your card with a score lower than you earned and you are disqualified. Dave, put the whole incident behind you until you finish your round - you need to be focused out here today because the wind is going to make course conditions very difficult."

Jack put out his hand and, as Dave shook it, he finished with, "Keep your chin up, Dave."

Dave immediately felt much better; he now knew that many players would feel the same way and he thanked Jack before they both went back to hitting balls. Dave's focus returned and he was soon driving the ball like his old self. The wind was really howling and it was pushing all of Dave's shots sideways. He and Alec talked about the effect the wind would have on the course.

After putting for fifteen minutes, Dave heard his name called to the first tee. He strolled to the tee re-focused and confident. Sarah approached him and gave him a good luck kiss before he walked onto the tee. Jack was waiting for him and they shook hands to wish each other luck before the announcer went through the introductions again. Dave hit first and with the wind directly in his face he hit his driver. He hit the ball very well and it stopped in the middle of the fairway one hundred and twenty yards from the green.

Jack hit next and his ball finished eighty yards behind Dave's. Jack missed the green and bogeyed the first hole but Dave hit on safely before two putting for par. The balance of Dave's round was very similar to his first round - he hit almost every fairway and only missed four greens in regulation. He made good chips on those holes and saved par three times but made bogey the other time. In the end he had one bogey, three birdies, and fourteen pars for a very solid seventy. He was very pleased with his score. Jack played extremely well and shot seventy-two but even the birdie on the final hole was not enough for him to make the cut to advance to play the final two days. The huge crowd following the two golfers gave Jack a spectacular ovation as he walked up the last hole for his final British Open. Everyone sensed that he would not make the cut and they gave him a huge send off. Dave was simply in awe of the noise created by the fans - he never imagined it could get so noisy on a golf course. He slowed down to allowed Jack to walk up the final fairway alone with his fans and Jack stopped on the stone bridge acknowledging the support - Dave knew would remember this day forever.

He was very careful to review his card before signing it and he thanked Jack for his support and wished him luck. Jack replied, "Dave, you have the best golf swing I have ever seen and that is saying something. You show great poise on the course and you don't get flustered when you make a rare bad shot. I look forward to watching your career and I feel privileged to have played with you in my last British Open."

Dave was surprised by Jack's praise and he thanked, "Thank you, Jack. I know I will never forget the ovation you received on number eighteen. I dream of becoming as popular as you are and I hope I can show as much class as you do."

Jack put a hand on his shoulder, "Just be yourself, son. You have a wonderful personality - I know you will take this sport to great heights. Good luck on the weekend."

As they left the scorer's tent, they were again escorted to the media tent. Jack went first and Dave waited outside with Sarah. Shauna, Bob, and Hilary joined them and congratulated him as they talked casually until Dave was called in to face the reporters. He was very careful not to talk about his comments of the previous day. He explained, "I gave you my opinion yesterday but that is history. There are two more rounds of this tournament and I am getting focused on the weekend."

One reporter then asked, "Do you think you can be the first amateur to win the Open in seventy-five years?"

Dave shook his head, "I'm not really thinking about winning. I just want to enjoy the experience and focus on making good golf shots, one-by-one."

The interview continued for twenty minutes and Dave dodged numerous questions about Tiger. When he left the tent he felt as if he had learned a valuable lesson he would not soon forget.

Bob wanted to stay and watch more of the Open so the five young adults climbed into Sarah's car and drove back to the hotel. Dave and Alec were both hungry so they all went to eat a late lunch. After a filling meal all five went back to Dave's room and watched television. Alec turned on the Open and he and Dave were both surprised to see Jack sitting with the announcers. Jack must have just sat down because they asked, "How was the round out there today, Jack?"

Jack smiled and underlined the obvious. "Windy, very windy."

The two announcers chuckled before they talked about his final British Open. They asked if his best memory of the Open would be the huge ovation on the final hole. Jack replied, "I will always remember and appreciate that tremendous ovation but what I will remember most is the young man I played golf with today. He is a spectacular ball striker and, if anyone wonders if he is the real deal, let me assure you, the kid is definitely for real. The top golfers in the world better get ready to take their games to an even higher level to keep pace with him. When this young man matures a little more, he may become unbeatable."

Dave and Alec were both staring at each other, open mouthed. Dave stuttered, "Did I... Did he just say... Did I hear him right?"

Alec looked at his friend and gasped, "Holy fuck! Jack Nicklaus just said you are going to be the best golfer in the world."

Dave and Alec continued to watch as Jack talked about Dave's incredible consistency and his amazing concentration. The two announcers were shocked by his statements as well and they soon had clips of Dave hitting the ball. When they analyzed his swing they commented on how far he took the club back and how smooth his tempo was as he drove through the ball. The announcers then requested a clip of Tiger's swing and they compared the two golfers. Looking at the two swings side-by-side they agreed that Dave's swing was more consistent and controlled. Jack said he couldn't believe how Dave hit fairway after fairway with very long drives.

The announcers eventually switched back to the golf and Dave watched as they put the leader board on the screen. Dave was sitting at the bottom of the first screen in seventh place. Most of the players above Dave on the leader board were still on the course. Sergio Garcia was just finishing the ninth hole and he was four under par for the round making him nine under for the tournament. Michelson was tied with two other golfers at seven under par. Davis Love III and Lee Westwood were one stroke ahead of Dave in fifth.

Jack commented, "I notice the wind is starting to ease up. It was really blowing this morning when I played. I expect the scores will probably be much better in the afternoon." The two announcers agreed.

Dave still felt overwhelmed by Jack's statements and he suggested, "Let's go for a swim - I need to get this off my mind."

After Shauna, Alec, and Hilary left for their rooms to get changed, Dave called his father. It was early afternoon on QAI and Roger was waiting for his call. After the preliminary hellos, Roger praised, "You played incredible in that wind, Dave, and did you hear what Jack said about you?"

"Yeah, I heard him but I still can't believe it. I thought I fought the wind all morning and while I was very happy with seventy, I know I could have been better."

His father replied, "You're five under and in very good shape. Just keep focused and enjoy yourself. There's no pressure to win or even finish in the top ten. You did really well just to make the cut."

Dave changed the subject, "Are you moved into the trailer?"

Roger said, "Yes, I am sitting at the picnic table with Heather, Ron, and your mother."

Dave said, "Please say hello to Jennifer's parents for me." He briefly wanted to ask if Jennifer was coming to the Island but for some reason he didn't. Instead he asked, "Can I speak to Mom?"

His mother congratulated him and he said he missed her. He said he would be home late Monday night. She told him not to over do the drive home and stop if he was tired. He promised he would. They said their goodbyes and Dave hung up the phone.

He and Sarah had a relaxing afternoon. He swam hard for almost an hour and was exhausted when he finished but he felt good. Bob didn't return for dinner so they ate without him. They were all watching the final results in Dave's room when Bob tapped on the door. He told Hilary he was going to his room and told Dave he would see him in the morning. A half hour after the golf finished on television Dave called to get his tee time. He was in tenth position and was scheduled to tee off at twelve-thirty with Davis Love III.

Dave and Sarah went to bed together; both enjoyed a feeling of warm togetherness as they made tender love before falling asleep in each other's arms. Dave slept very well as he held his princess in his arms.

He woke at seven o'clock the next morning and walked to the McGregors. When he knocked on the door a young man he had never met before opened the door. The young man immediately noticed Dave's questioning look and explained, "Hello, you must be Dave. I'm Ewan, Gary and Annette's son. Please come in."

Dave hesitated, "Are you sure? I don't want to intrude."

"You're not intruding; please come in."

Dave followed the black haired young man inside. Annette was standing at the stove and she said, "Good morning, Dave. Your hot chocolate will be a few minutes. Gary convinced Ewan to come home for the weekend to watch you play in the Open. He wanted Ewan to meet you as well. I hope you don't mind."

Dave shook his head before he replied, "I don't mind at all. How was the trip from London, Ewan?"

"Great, I drove north last evening and it was a beautiful clear night. I don't think you are going to be so lucky today. The wind is already starting to pick up and I think it's going to rain this afternoon."

Dave nodded agreement as he had noticed the dark clouds moving in. He replied, "I'll have to take lots of towels, just in case."

Dave and Ewan talked briefly about Ewan's job in England before Annette served a steaming mug to Dave. As soon as the mug was placed in front of Dave, Ewan excused himself and disappeared into the house. Annette smiled at Dave as she followed her son out of the kitchen. Dave thought about his round and he spent twenty minutes getting focused. Annette walked into the kitchen and asked if he would like another but he said no before he thanked her again. He asked her to say goodbye to Ewan before he left.

Dave noticed the wind getting steadily stronger as he walked back to the hotel. The trees were swaying more than they had during his walk to the McGregors and the dark clouds continued to roll in. He joined Sarah, Hilary, Alec, and Shauna in the restaurant. Hilary explained that she had dropped her father off at the course earlier. They ate a large meal and talked about the beautiful countryside of Scotland. After the meal, Dave and Alec took some towels from their rooms and got in Sarah's car to go to the course.

At the course they went directly to the range and Dave began hitting balls. He hit balls for ninety minutes before he walked to the practice green. He putted for an hour then he and Alec went into the clubhouse to eat. As they ate, they talked about Sergio Garcia leading the tournament at twelve under par and how, if it started to rain, the scores would likely go higher. After eating a large lunch Dave went back to the practice range to warm up.

About fifteen minutes before his scheduled tee-time he felt the first drops of rain. He looked at Alec and shook his head; Alec simply shrugged. Dave hit balls for a few more minutes before going to the practice green to hit a few final putts. He met Davis Love III on the putting green and they shook hands. Dave knew that Love was considered one of the long hitters on the tour when he first joined in the mid eighties. Davis teased Dave about Dave beating his alma mater, North Carolina, in collegiate golf. They heard their names called to the first tee and walked off the putting green together.

Sarah met Dave as he walked to the first tee and, after she gave him a loving good luck kiss, he followed Davis onto the tee. Dave was introduced first and he hit a huge drive down the middle of the fairway. The wind was again in their face but Dave still hit his driver to the one-hundred yard marker. Davis was introduced then he hit a big drive that finished thirty yards short of Dave's ball. The light drizzle continued as Dave hit a fantastic approach shot to six feet and made his birdie. Love made par. Dave noticed Ewan following him and he nodded hello as he walked from the first green to second tee.

Before Dave finished his round, the light drizzle changed to light rain which soon changed to heavy rain. Alec worked hard to keep Dave's clubs dry but the grips eventually got wet and Dave made several poor shots that caused several bogeys. Dave was happy he had made three early birdies because the late bogeys brought his score back to an even-par seventy-two for the day. Davis shot seventy-four and slipped one stroke behind Dave. After signing his card, Dave went to the media tent for his interview. The Tiger episode seemed to be old news and his interview was relatively brief.

When Dave left the media tent Alec gave him an update of the scores. "Sergio is on the last hole and he is two over par for the day. None of the leaders have broken par today - so you actually gained ground on most of the field."

Dave nodded understanding. "That's good. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a nicer day."

Sarah moved into Dave's arms and he kissed her before they all went back to the hotel. They went directly to supper. Bob told Dave, "You played really well in the rain today. I watched Davis and some other pros; they seemed to have more trouble with wet grips than you did. I watched Davis' expression as you drove the ball; on the seventh hole after you hit another perfect drive, he shook his head in disbelief. Dave, you are really showing these guys how good your game is."

Dave smiled. "Thanks, Bob. I guess I have to face the fact that I'm closer to being ready to play at this level than I want to believe. Maybe I should start thinking harder about a pro career. I'll have to have a very serious talk with Mom and Dad when I get home."

Bob nodded his head in agreement before he replied, "I'd like to meet your parents someday. They must be very special people."

Dave agreed, "They're the best. You are welcome to visit anytime. QAI has some fantastic golf courses - so bring your clubs."

After supper Dave explained that he was turning in early and wished everyone goodnight. Sarah was surprised but she wished everyone goodnight as well. As soon as they walked into their room, Dave took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. He peeled her clothes off and guided her to the couch in the main room. As he dropped to his knees he smiled and whispered, "I love you, Sarah, and I will always love you."

He kissed his way up her creamy thighs until he reached her nether lips. Sarah moved her hands to his head to guide him to her wet and waiting slit but he wanted to tease her a little more. His soft kisses on her thighs and pouty lips drove her wild as she tried again to move his head to the right spot. Bending to the will of his princess, he slipped his tongue into her wet opening - she moaned in delight. Dave licked and kissed her clit as her orgasm began to build. Just before she reached her peak, he moved two fingers deep inside and she moaned loudly as her orgasm crested. He kissed his way up her body and kissed her soft breasts as his fingers continued to tease her clit. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and she stared up at him with passion.

She moved out from under Dave and stripped his clothes off. She pushed him onto the couch and slipped between his legs. His rock-hard pole was standing straight out as her soft lips slid over his crown and he closed his eyes in delight. Stroking gently with both hands, Sarah slowly worked his hardness deeper and deeper into her mouth. She alternated between taking him deep into her mouth and licking his head - until Dave's legs began to shake with his impending orgasm. She increased her stroking motion as his member began to throb. Dave warned her just before he exploded in her mouth. She continued to stroke his hardness as she milked every ounce of seed from his throbbing member.

She smiled up at him before she kissed her way up his body in a mirroring of his treatment of her. Their bodies were molded to each other as they kissed passionately. Sarah stared into his eyes and whispered, "I love you too, my good knight. I have a strange feeling that this is going to be our last night as lovers." A tear leaked down her cheek. "I sense that our lives are now moving faster and faster in different directions. I know we will always have our special bond - but we both have to get on with our lives. You have your golf and I have my education. I dreamed that you would one day marry me but I don't think that will ever happen. At least we had wonderful times together."

Tears ran down Sarah's cheeks and Dave tried to kiss them away without any luck. He held her close as he kissed her lips. "I love you, Sarah." After a pregnant pause he added, "Can I be honest with you?" She nodded so he continued. "I really do love you but I have done a lot of soul searching the last few months and I have come to realize that I want to spend the rest of my life with Jennifer. That's a huge problem because she is already in another relationship. I'm going to talk to her when I get home - I hope we can get back together."

Sarah nodded dejectedly. "I always knew you loved her more than you showed. She is very nice and I like her as well."

They didn't talk for several minutes as they simply held each other. Dave finally picked her up and carried her to the bed. They made passionate love for hours - both knew it was their farewell lovemaking session. As Dave held Sarah in his arms, he wondered if he was making the right decision. He did love Sarah and he knew she would make him very happy for the rest of his life - but Jennifer was just too important to let go. He knew she was his soul mate and he wanted her to be his wife. He suddenly realized what he thought - my wife? Then a very calm mood flowed through his entire body. He felt at peace. Yes, he definitely wanted her to be his wife. He felt Sarah drift off to sleep and he held his beautiful princess in his arms as she slept.

The walk to the McGregors the next day was wonderful. He felt very happy that he had finally made a decision about Jennifer - he was excited about seeing her when he got home. He tapped on the door and Ewan again opened it. After Dave followed him into the kitchen, Ewan said, "You played a great round yesterday in some very difficult conditions. Pa said you had the sweetest swing he ever saw and I now agree. You hit the ball very long but unbelievably consistent."

Dave thanked, "Thanks, Ewan. I work hard at my game and I'm very pleased that it has paid off."

Annette passed Dave a mug and then she and her son left him to his thoughts. He thought about his golf briefly but what he mostly thought about was his plan to get Jennifer back. He would arrive home late the following night and if Jennifer wasn't on QAI he would drive to Charlestown on Tuesday and talk to her. He would confess his love for her and see if she felt the same way. He didn't care about Mark anymore. He would be willing to accept Jennifer's decision, but deep in his heart he knew she loved him deeply and they would be together once again. They were meant for each other and now they would be forever. Annette walked back into the kitchen and Dave stood and walked to her. He shook her hand and thanked her. She pulled him into her arms and hugged him before she wished him luck.

He didn't even remember walking back to the hotel - he thought he might have floated the whole way. He never remembered feeling this good - he was going to spend the rest of his life with Jennifer. Alec immediately noticed his euphoria and assumed it was from an intimate night with Sarah. They ate a large breakfast before Sarah dropped them off at the course. It was a beautiful summer day and the wind was almost non-existent. Dave and Alec went directly to the range and hit balls. Dave was hitting the ball farther than usual and Alec quietly sensed it was going to be a very good day.

Dave putted and chipped for an hour before the two friends went to eat lunch. Dave hardly noticed the other golfers in the restaurant. Most of the leaders were trying to get a little nourishment before the final round. Dave looked over at Sergio who looked to be very nervous. Sergio had turned pro six years earlier at the age of nineteen. He had won several tournaments but never a major. Dave smiled at Alec. "Sergio looks nervous."

Alec glanced at Sergio and nodded his head. Alec still found it hard to believe that his best friend was competing against the best golfers in the world and was more than holding his own. Alec believed Dave could win and he was going to help his friend do just that. He looked at Dave and was amazed that Dave didn't look nervous but Dave had a look in his eye that Alec had never seen before - he wasn't sure exactly what it was but it was very intense.

Dave was tied for fourth place, five strokes behind Sergio, so he was scheduled to tee-off in the second-to-last pairing at one o'clock. After lunch they hit balls again for twenty minutes then putted for another twenty minutes. When his name was called to the first tee, Dave strolled casually towards the starter. Sarah kissed him for luck before he strode onto the tee full of confidence. Lee Westwood was his playing partner and they shook hands before the introduction began. Dave was introduced first and, after a generous applause, he pushed the tee into the ground and went through his normal pre-shot routine. He focused on his golf but he felt gloriously happy about his decision to be with Jennifer. He hit a perfect three-wood to the one hundred yard marker. Westwood hit next and his ball stopped just short of Dave's ball. Westwood shook his head in disbelief - he had nailed his driver and it was still short of Dave's three-wood shot.

Dave made a good wedge shot and sank a short putt for birdie. The balance of the front nine flew by and Dave played extremely well, albeit conservatively. He didn't attack the tough pin positions but was satisfied to hit the ball to the larger part of the green and then putt in from there. Alec was surprised that he wasn't attacking the pins because Dave had a great feel for his irons. After nine holes he was two under par. Sergio was one under par and four strokes ahead of Dave.

As Dave and Alec stood on the tenth tee, Dave asked, "Give me my three-wood, Alec. We'll play this one safe, too."

Alec didn't pull the club out of the bag but instead waited for Dave to look at him. Dave finally stared into his eyes questioningly. Alec explained, "Dave, you're hitting the ball really well, even for you. You're only four strokes back of Sergio. You can win this thing - but it's time to start attacking the pins. You're hitting your driver unbelievably - you can reach this green. Don't you think it's time to go all-out?"

Dave looked down the fairway then turned and smiled at his friend and caddie. "It's your call. Let's get at it then."

Alec smiled as he passed him the driver and Dave went through his pre-shot routine. Dave put a smooth full swing on the ball and it launched off the clubface. It sailed through the air, bounced in the fairway then rolled onto the green thirty feet from the hole. The huge crowd of fans went absolutely berserk. They screamed and roared their approval as Dave waved a thank you to them.

Lee Westwood stood up after Dave and hit a three-wood safely into the fairway, one hundred yards from the green. Westwood was even par for the day and trying to remain with the leaders. He was even with Dave for the tournament but he was struggling in this round. After Westwood's shot, Dave strode down the fairway confidently with his best friend at his side.

In the commentator's booth, Jack Nicklaus was again doing colour commentary. He had made several comments about Dave playing conservatively and wondered if and when Dave would become more aggressive. As soon as he saw Dave hit the big drive on ten he said, "We're going to have a thrilling finish now - Dave has finally started to attack the course. He is four strokes back but he looks very hungry. Sergio will definitely have to earn this one."

Westwood hit his approach shot before Dave strode onto the green and marked his ball. He and Alec surveyed his line before he settled over the ball. He missed by an inch to the right but tapped the two-foot come-backer in for an easy birdie. Westwood two putted for par.

On the par-three eleventh, the pin was tucked behind a tough pot bunker. Dave and Alec discussed the shot and Alec suggested a firm seven-iron. Dave nodded agreement before he went through his pre-shot routine. He stroked the seven-iron smoothly and it zoned in on the hole and stopped just four feet away. The crowd went crazy again and it became very clear that Dave was the fan favorite. He heard dozen's of men shout "You're the man, Dave." He waved to the crowd before Westwood hit safely onto the green, twenty feet from the hole.

With the birdie on ten, Dave was now one stroke ahead of Westwood who was even par for the day. Sergio was playing with Colin Montgomery who was struggling and was now three strokes behind Dave. Westwood missed his birdie putt then tapped in for par. Dave and Alec surveyed the short putt before Dave stood over the ball. He was about to putt when a huge roar erupted from the tenth green. Dave calmly stepped away from his putt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.