A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Chapter 11: Grabbing Tiger by the Tail

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Grabbing Tiger by the Tail - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave and Darcy met Alec at the practice range early and worked out hard until the team showed up at nine o'clock. Dave watched as the women's team arrived for practice as well; he noticed that Tiffany Goodwin, Keith's blonde girlfriend, was still giving him dirty looks. He shrugged it off and focused on his game. His swing felt good and his confidence was very high. Coach Dawes pulled the team together at just after noon and told them to enjoy the rest of the day but he wanted the players going to Florida to be in their room by midnight. All nodded agreement before they went their separate ways.

Dave and Darcy walked back to the dorm together. They talked about the football game and the Home Coming festivities that evening. Dave showered and freshened up then went looking for Jana. Kickoff was at two-thirty so Jana and Kyra went to lunch with Dave and Darcy. Alec met them at the dining hall where Darcy talked excitedly about his first tournament. None of them knew much about Isleworth except it was in Orlando and was home to a number of golf pros including Tiger Woods. The conversation eventually changed to football and they talked about the Wake Forest team. They left for the stadium just before two o'clock; the stadium was almost a mile from campus and Dave was surprised to see over thirty thousand fans fill the stadium. The crowds were smaller than Florida and Texas crowds but they were still much larger than anything Dave was used to.

The football game was really close as the Demon Deacons almost shocked the number five ranked Florida State Seminoles. The Seminoles kicked a field goal with just over a minute remaining to squeeze out a twenty-seventeen victory. Dave really enjoyed his first Wake Forest football game and he decided he would have to try and make the remaining home games. He felt tremendous Deacon Pride as he watched the home team sneak out to an early lead - he immediately knew he had to try to bring some golf pride to his new school.

After the game the five friends returned to the main lounge of Palmer. They were watching television together and just relaxing before supper when Darcy saw Leanne Toombs enter the lounge with several other freshmen. Leanne was a freshman on the women's golf team and every member on the men's team knew she was Coach Toombs' sister. Darcy had told Dave several times that he wanted to ask Leanne out. Dave nodded at him encouragingly as Darcy worked up the bravado to approach. He finally stood and walked over to her. She looked at him bashfully but soon the two shy students were talking comfortably.

Dave was happy for his friend as he chatted with Kyra, Alec, and Jana. They eventually went to supper together and were pleased when Darcy and Leanne joined them. Leanne fit in easily since both Jana and Kyra knew her from the residence. Leanne explained that she had not qualified for a tournament yet but her game was improving and she hoped to break onto the team soon. They discussed the football game and then talked about the dance.

After supper the girls went back to their rooms to prepare for the dance while the guys went to Alec's room. Dave, Darcy, and Alec sipped a few beers while they watched television. They eventually left for the Palmer Residence to change and then meet Jana and Kyra. Leanne had told Darcy she would see him at the dance. Dave was very pleased to see the twins dressed very beautifully. Jana wore a rose colour skirt and blouse while Kyra was dressed in light green. Dave walked to Jana and kissed her passionately as he whispered, "You look hot." She smiled and thanked him. He then walked to Kyra and kissed her on the cheek before he said, "You look hot, too." She blushed before she thanked him.

The campus bar was packed with students but they managed to find an empty table. Dave, Darcy, Jana, and Kyra each had non-alcoholic bracelets while Alec wore his legal bracelet. Darcy said he was going to find Leanne but before he left, Dave warned, "Don't forget, she is Coach Toombs' little sister. Don't let your little head think for your big head." Darcy grinned then nodded. He found her and Dave never saw him again that night.

Dave and Alec took turns dancing with both of the twins but Dave spent most of his time with Jana. Dave and Alec had told both girls about their midnight curfew and shortly before eleven o'clock Jana asked, "Dave, would you like to go back to my room for a while?" Dave looked at her curiously before he glanced at Kyra. Jana immediately understood his question and explained, "She already knows I planned on slipping away early and she doesn't mind staying with Alec for a while."

Dave felt blood flow to several parts of his body and nodded, "I'd love to, if you are sure Kyra is okay."

Jana kissed him passionately and whispered, "She is definitely okay. Let's get out of here."

They walked back to the residence arm-in-arm. Dave asked Jana about her roommate and she explained that her roommate, Jill, was at the dance and had promised not to return before midnight.

As soon as they walked into Jana's room, she moved into his arms and kissed him passionately with unmistakable abandon and intent. He slid his hands down to her round firm ass as she pulled his golf shirt out of his dress pants then over his head. She lowered her head and began kissing and nibbling his neck and chest as she worked her way to his nipples. He was surprised when she spent a lot of time sucking and nibbling his nipples - he had never had a woman spend so much time there before and he found it very erotic. He moved his hand up to the hem of her blouse and pulled it over her head. As she momentarily stood back from him, she stared at his muscular chest and whispered, "You have a fantastic chest. I can't believe how well-built you are for someone so tall. Most tall guys I have seen usually have much smaller chests." Jana rubbed the scar on his shoulder and asked, "Is this where you were shot?" Dave nodded as she bent over and kissed his scar before she stood back and continued surveying his body.

Dave brightened with pride as he looked at her sensual light brown skin. Her perfectly round breasts had impressive brown nipples the size of a looney, the famous Canadian dollar coin; the pair of nipples seemed to look up into Dave's eyes and beg to be sucked. He softly replied, "You are truly gorgeous."

Their lips met again in a very sensual kiss before Dave kissed and pecked his way to her ear as his large hands tenderly engulfed her round breasts. He caressed the soft flesh in his palms as he kissed his way down her neck to her chest. Her nipples were rock-hard as he trailed his tongue around her right nipple before sucking it into his mouth. She moaned softly as her hands came to his head. He nibbled and sucked her right nipple before moving to the other. He slowly worked his hands down her ass and, after caressing it for a moment, he moved his hands lower and began massaging her thighs.

He slowly moved his hands up under her skirt until he felt her bare ass. He caressed her cheeks as he moved one hand between her legs. He could feel her thong underwear so he traced his fingers over her panty-covered lips. His tongue swirled around her nipples as he slowly pulled her panties down her legs. Jana stepped out of her underwear as Dave moved his hand to her soft wet slit. His middle finger slipped inside her slippery opening easily and she moaned softly as he eased his digit deep into her wetness.

He slowly kissed his way down her trim stomach stopping briefly at her navel before moving his head under her skirt and inhaling her sweet scent. He gently licked and kissed his way all around her slit before he slipped his tongue up the length of her opening. He softly flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue and she moaned as she pulled his head to her sex. He sensed her excitement build very quickly so he coordinated his licking and fingering and soon had her soaring to a long, thundering climax. Her legs wobbled so he moved his hands to her ass and helped her maintain her balance. He continued licking until she recovered from her euphoria. When she regained her composure, she gasped, "That felt wonderful."

She pulled him to his feet, stepped out of her skirt, and then unfastened his pants. Dave stared at her perfect body and noticed immediately that she didn't have any tan lines. He was about to ask her about it when she pulled down his boxers and dropped to her knees. He felt her wet mouth envelop his hardness and he moaned in pleasure. She fondled his balls with one hand as she licked and sucked his pole. He looked down at her raven hair as her head moved back and forth and he soon felt his climax build. She increased her tempo as she felt his legs begin to quiver with excitement. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back as his balls filled quickly. He warned her just before he shot his juices deep into her mouth; without pause, she swallowed every drop before licking and cleaning him completely. She truly loved the taste - it was a family trait.

As he recovered, he looked down at her smiling face - she looked angelic. He pulled her into his arms before they moved onto the bottom bunk and cuddled together. He whispered, "You felt fantastic. You have a gorgeous body but you don't seem to have any tan lines. Have you found a magic way to get an all-over tan or do you sunbath in the nude?"

She smiled, "I've been known to stretch out in the sun with no clothes on. Does that turn you on?"

He grinned, "Any thought of you nude makes me hard instantly." And as if on cue, his hardness quickly began to recover; he looked down at it and smiled proudly.

She giggled, "Looks like you're ready for some more."

He simply nodded before he got out of bed and picked up his pants. He found his stash of condoms and pulled one out before climbing back in bed. She stared at the foil package and whispered, "I'm on the pill; but if you want to use that, I think it's a good idea for other reasons."

He nodded agreement as he remembered the promise he had made to himself before he left for Wake Forest. He knew that there were a lot of sexually transmitted diseases and he swore he would always use a rubber, just in case. He replied, "I think we should make sure we protect each other."

She grinned then took the packet from his hand and tore it open. She moved the latex over his crown then rolled it smoothly down the length of his hardness. She then lay on her back as he moved between her legs and she guided his manhood to her opening. She was still wet with excitement as he gently pushed inside her. She felt very snug as he worked his hardness deeper and deeper - she purred softly. After he was fully seated he kissed her gently before he began to move in and out. He began very slowly and she moved her hips gently to meet his thrusts. They moved in a fluid synchronized motion as their mutual excitement slowly increased.

Jana's hands were actively rubbing Dave's head as their lips and tongues worked feverishly together. She wrapped her legs around his back as her excitement grew before he gently moved her legs higher and higher until they were over his shoulders - he was pistoning in and out of her at a thunderous pace. He stared down at her exquisite round breasts as they moved up and down with his thrusting. He looked into her dark hypnotizing eyes as he felt his climax start to peak and she was looking lustfully into his eyes as well. She bit her lip as she started to climax - her whole body began convulsing as she moved her head back and forth in excitement. Dave held off briefly as she moaned through her climax but then he thrust hard into her as he shot his sperm into the protective latex. He thrust several more times until all his juices were released then he gently moved her legs back down to the bed before he lay on top of her. He kissed her tenderly as he wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her closely.

He closed his eyes briefly to catch his breath. After a moment, she rolled him off her onto his side. He opened his eyes and he was again staring into her sensuous dark eyes. He briefly thought he could drown in those two pools of lust. She whispered, "Wow, that was spectacular."

He simply nodded agreement, "Ummmm."

She added, "When I saw you that first day, I warned myself to stay away from you, but I sure am pleased I didn't listen to myself."

He looked hurt as he asked, "Why would you tell yourself that?"

She rubbed a hand along his cheek as she replied, "My Aunt Leah warned me that I would meet lots of tall handsome men but most would only want to get me in bed and then they would dump me. She warned me about jocks in particular and said most were only after one thing. She did however say there were exceptions to that rule but she wouldn't elaborate when I pushed her on it. She simply smiled in contentment."

He felt a little better after her explanation but asked, "So, what changed your mind?"

She grinned, "A number of things - but the biggest factor was Jennifer. She is a smart, beautiful woman and she truly loves you, but she wants nothing more than for you to be happy. You must be special, if she can love you enough to let you go."

Dave was staring into Jana's eyes but he was staring beyond her - deep in thought. Still staring into space, he replied, "She is the special one. To tell you the truth, I hope she and Mark have fun for a few years but then breakup. I want to swoop in and scoop her into my arms and marry her." He suddenly shook his head as he realized what he had said and where he was. He looked at Jana and immediately apologized, "I'm sorry, Jana. I never should have said that. You are beautiful and intelligent and exciting."

She kissed him tenderly and whispered, "I know how you feel about Jennifer. I saw it in your eyes that day in the woods. You two are soul-mates and that will never change, even if you don't end up together. That is the exact reason I feel so safe with you - you love her and we can have some fun together but I don't have to worry about it becoming permanent. As I said, I have a lot of plans and falling deeply in love with someone just can't happen for a while."

He nodded, "I know, I have plans too." Her expression changed and he immediately noticed, so he asked, "What?"

She smirked, "I noticed when Jennifer listed your lovers that she said 'Her and Jul... ', but you nudged her to stop. Then you told me you have a sister named Julie. Did you make love to you girlfriend and sister?" Dave's face looked panicked and he began to hem and haw. Jana gently rubbed his cheek again and added, "It doesn't bother me if you two were together. I have no problem with siblings making love."

Dave calmed slightly then he nervously nodded his head, "My sister and I have always been good friends; one day, after I broke up with Ann, Julie joined Jennifer and me in the shower. But we haven't been together in a couple of years because she has had a serious boyfriend and we agreed we would never cheat on our boyfriends or girlfriends. Please don't tell anybody. The last thing I need is to have the team turn on me again."

Jana kissed him softly, "I promise I will never tell anybody. In fact I want to confess that I have done the same thing. Do you remember the night Kyra and I walked out of the woods and scared you? Well... we have a special place we go and that night we had just finished making love when we saw you talking on the phone. So I can never tell on you when I'm guilty of the same thing."

Dave's mind had wandered to that night and he thought about talking to Rebecca. His thoughts started to drift to her when he suddenly realized what Jana was saying and he immediately visualized the twins making love and his manhood lurched in excitement. Jana felt the movement and she giggled, "Oh, you like that idea, don't you?" She reached down and peeled the latex off his soft member then carefully placed it on the floor so she could dispose of it later.

She then turned towards Dave, lowered her voice and whispered, "Kyra is really shy but I know she really likes you and I bet she should would love to spend some time with us." Dave's manhood lurched again and Jana laughed, "Yes, we will definitely have to work something out."

Dave was staring at Jana's beautiful face as she turned and casually looked at the clock on her dresser. She gasped, "It's five after twelve. You better get going."

Dave's heart started racing as he thought about missing curfew. He kissed her quickly before he climbed out of bed and dressed. She stood and kissed him again before he darted out the door and back to his room.

He opened his door and Colby moved on his bed but didn't speak, so Dave quietly stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed. Dave lay in bed thinking about Jana's beautiful body. He fell asleep reliving the image of her round firm breasts - and the nipples as large as loonies.

Dave's alarm went off early and he rolled out of bed into the shower. He felt refreshed when he knocked on Darcy's door then went to his room and got some cereal ready for them. They ate quietly before going to the golf center to meet the team. The team traveled to the airport together and got on a flight to Orlando. In Orlando, the team checked into their hotel rooms before noon and, after a quick lunch, they went to check out the golf course.

Isleworth Country Club was a spectacular private club with a long seventy-four hundred yard course designed by Arnold Palmer. The team practiced for an hour before they played a practice round. The long course suited Dave's game perfectly and he was very happy with his even par, seventy-two. Alec was equally happy with a seventy-five while Darcy was ecstatic with seventy-four.

The team went to supper together and the golf course was the center of discussion. As the team finished their meal, Coach Dawes stood up and explained, "This is the inaugural event for this tournament, which you know Wake Forest is co-host with Central Florida. You will likely see a lot of PGA pros out here watching as a number of them live in this community. I know my brother, Jay, will be here and I've heard that some of the other PGA pros plan on watching, so stay focused and concentrate on your game. I'm confident we can win this tournament."

As soon as he finished speaking the team cheered in unison, "Demon Deacons!"

Coach Dawes finished with, "Get a good night sleep tonight because you have thirty-six holes to play tomorrow."

The team left the dining room and went back to their rooms. Dave was pleased to be roomed with Alec; Darcy joined them to watch some television in their room. They talked about the beautiful course then talked a little strategy how to play certain holes. They chatted about the pros and the fact that Tiger Woods lived in the private community. Eventually, Darcy went to his room and Dave and Alec went to sleep.

Dave woke early as usual, he took a shower; when he exited, Alec got in. Alec had just gotten out of the shower when Darcy tapped on the door. All three were psyched and ready for a big day. Darcy explained that Will was just getting in the shower and would meet them in the dinning room. The three teammates went to eat. Darcy said he was really nervous; Dave told him to eat a reasonable amount but not enough to make himself sick. Dave ate a huge, energy-packed breakfast - he felt he had something to prove and today he was focused and ready to do just that.

Will, Carl, and Coach Dawes joined them in the dining room and, after they all ate, they loaded into a mini-van and drove to the course. They all practiced for an hour before Dave was called to the tee first - he was the first member of their team to tee-off. He wished the rest of them luck before he went to the first hole and met his playing partners for the morning round. He was playing with golfers from Georgia Tech, University of Florida, and Clemson University.

He was the third player to hit but as he stood over the first shot of his collegiate career, he only felt mildly nervous. He had played enough pressure situations already and he knew he could remain focused. He started his pre-shot routine. He knew from the practice round that he could hit his driver over the corner of the woods so he chose his line and focused on his swing. He stood over his ball then focused again. He put a long smooth swing on the ball and it sailed over the corner of the woods, over the sand trap, and into the fairway near the one hundred yard marker. He told himself, "Perfect drive; keep it going."

The fourth player in their group teed off before they walked up the fairway to their respective positions. Dave had to wait for the other three players to hit - he was the closest to the hole. He chose his sixty-degree wedge and hit it perfectly, three feet from the hole. When it was his turn he rolled the short birdie putt dead center and went to the second hole full of confidence. The Florida player made bogey while the other two made par. The second hole was a long par three and Dave hit a smooth four iron twenty feet from the hole. He took his time lining up his putt but missed to the right - he still made an easy two-putt par. The Florida player bogeyed again, as did the Clemson player and the Georgia Tech player made another par.

The third hole was a very long and difficult six hundred and twenty-eight yard par-five from the back tee; they had appropriately named it the Tiger tee. Dave stood on the tee confidently and, after selecting his line, hit a huge draw down the right side of the fairway. His playing partners congratulated him before they took turns hitting. Dave again had to wait for each player to hit their second shots before he reached his ball. He had hit his drive well over three hundred yards but still had nearly three hundred yards to the raised green. He took out his seven-iron and took aim at the middle of fairway near the hundred yard marker. He put a smooth swing on the iron and the ball landed in the middle of the fairway. When it was his turn to hit again, Dave stepped off the distance to the hole; one hundred and seventeen yards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.