A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book III - The Real Education Begins

Copyright© 2005 by TheCaddy

Cast

Erotica Sex Story: Cast - Dave MacDonald has developed into a world-class golfer. Through a variety of sex and love experiences, he has developed into a confident young man. He is ready to begin his freshman year at a US university but is he really ready to move away from home, his familiar surroundings, his family, and most of his close friends? How well will he do with balancing his golf, his studies, and potential new friends?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

Cast of Characters - who make recurring appearances in the chapters

Dave MacDonald, the main protagonist, is a seventeen year old who lives in Edwardton, QAI, Canada's smallest province. He had started his fifteenth summer as a self-conscious, inexperienced virgin; but by the end of the summer (and Book One), he was a much more confident, thoughtful, and sexually experienced young man. In Book Two he led his team to a National Midget Hockey title before winning the Canadian Junior Golf title. He was invited to play in a professional golf tournament and after he finished in the top ten he had his choice of US Colleges.

Jennifer Sammsis Dave's best female friend. She lives two hours away in Charlestown, New Dominion. Her family, however, spends their summers living in a campground on QAI in a trailer located next to Dave's family's trailer. Jennifer and Dave had always been excellent summer friends but, as she matured, she wanted to begin a sexual relationship with Dave. Unsure Dave was interested in changing from their friend-friend relationship, she invited a girlfriend, Ann, to stay with her for the first three weeks of the summer. Dave and Ann fell in love and, after Jennifer got jealous, she was invited to join in a new three-way relationship. Jennifer had been curious about girls and found the sex with Ann exciting.

Heather Samms is Jennifer's mother. She is a school teacher. Heather and Dave's mother, Carol often talk on the phone when they are not summer neighbors.

Ron Samms is Jennifer's father. He is a hard-working lawyer.

Ann Kopsas was Jennifer's friend but they have fallen out and Ann's dysfunctional family has moved away. Ann is fifteen. Her family had moved to Charlestown from Toronto, Ontario. Ann fell in love with Dave at the beginning of the summer and they gave their virginities to each other. Ann and Dave had a major, terminal fight after Ann caught her mother on top of Dave in a bizarre attempt to make her husband jealous. Ann broke several of Dave's golf clubs and then tried to turn Jennifer against him. In the end, Dave and Ann broke up because Dave couldn't forgive her for manipulating Jennifer.

John Stewart is Dave's best male friend. John is also seventeen. John lives in Edwardton and goes to the same school. John plays golf and hockey with Dave and is a very good player. In Book One, John meets two French university girls, Celine and Rene, who attended English classes at UQAI. After John helped Dave thwart the two date-raping Frenchman, Rene and Celine quickly fell in love with John and together popped his cherry.

Rene and Celine are French girls from Val d'Or, Quebec; they are close friends and travel everywhere together. John meets them while they are attending English classes at QAI. John loses his virginity to the two lovers who fall for John after he helps Dave subdue two drink-doping rapists.

Julie MacDonaldis Dave's eighteen-year-old sister. She was jilted by a lover and ended up in the arms of her comforting mother, Carol. Dave witnessed the sexual incident between his long-time dream women - his mother and sister. Julie and Dave were always close but, during the summer, became mutual confidents and eventually lovers.

Beth MacDonaldis Dave's sixteen-year-old sister. Early in Book One she has an infatuation for Dave and, after a traumatic experience with two drunken goons, she and Dave have a sexual experience that does not extend to intercourse. Dave insists she save her virginity for a special future lover instead of him.

Cindy Johnson is Beth's best friend. Beth has told Dave that she and Cindy were lovers. During one of their sessions Cindy's brother, Greg caught them and eventually joined in - a session described in detail by Beth.

Roger MacDonald is Dave's father. He is a hospital administrator and a devoted husband. He has two brothers and one sister with whom he is very close. In Book One, Roger's wife, Carol convinces him to have a therapeutic sexual relationship with her lonely twin sister, Kate.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.