The Trust Me Pill - Cover

The Trust Me Pill

Copyright© 2005 by OneIdleHand

Pill Three

Erotica Sex Story: Pill Three - It's the ultimate sexual gift a woman could give her husband... Hayley gives Steven the key to the kingdom, a pill that makes her willing to comply with whatever fantasies he is willing to attempt, and at the same time, she must trust his judgment completely, because she won't remember a thing afterwards. Can she really trust him to use the pill, and her, wisely?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism  

Over a month passed. Their sex life had been great, and the love talk had been exciting in bed.

Hayley's head was nestled on Steven's chest, rising slightly with each of his breaths. She could hear the rhythm of his heart slowly return to normal. "Steven, last night, it was hard sex. Play. Tonight was making love. Intimate. Which was your favorite?"

Steven thought about it. "I can't say one or the other. I like both. Last night, we relived your college fuck with those three guys. That's not intimate. When I'm fucking you, I'm thinking... 'I can't believe my own wife actually did that. And she's telling me about it. And she enjoyed it so much.' It makes me feel very lucky to have you, but I just want to stroke you as hard and as fast as I can. I like hearing you pant and cry out."

"And tonight?"

"Tonight was all about sensitive touch, appreciating you for the person you are, watching the emotions on your face with each slow stroke, loving you."

"You don't think that it's a function of the position?"

"What do you mean?" asked Steven.

"Well, the missionary position involves kissing and seeing each other close face to face. It's usually very intimate." Hayley smiled at him.

"And the others?"

"Oh, well, when I'm on top, that's more about teasing. It can lead to other things. But I feel you so deep inside, and it's fun lowering my breasts to your face, or letting you fondle them."

"Right, playful."

"Exactly. From behind... That's different. You can move more easily, so you thrust harder, and I can bend to meet you at whatever angle I want. But there's an anonymity to it. With my face buried in the pillow, you could be anybody."

"So, you're imagining other guys?"

"No, don't be silly."

"I'm not so sure. How about when you play with your vibrator? You usually end up in that same position, or at least lying flat on your stomach. Who are you thinking about? Those guys from college?"

"Well, that's different. But, yeah, sometimes. I can barely remember their faces, but when I'm playing, I'm not even thinking about their faces anyway."

"I can tell! But what, exactly, do you think about?"

"Just the way it makes me feel... mentally... emotionally... combined with the vibrator. It works."

"Anyone else then? Or is that the only memory?"

"Memory, yes. But there's still the fantasies. Movie stars. Musicians, sometimes Sting. He's sexy. Athletes maybe. But usually it's some odd event during the day, seeing someone who looks a certain way."

"Like who? Anyone recently?"

"I don't know, maybe it's a good looking guy at the store who never looks my way, or maybe sometimes he does. Maybe it's at a pool and someone has a hard-on in their swim trunks."

"Usually at pools, the water has the opposite effect, so there has to be... so, wait, what made them hard? Is that what you think about? Hey, the only pool you've been to lately was at my boss's house. Who was it?"

"I don't have to wonder what makes them hard. It's usually pretty easy to figure out. It just makes me wonder how big he is... it's not fair guys get to wear such baggy swimsuits. And you don't need me to answer that last, silly."

"Sure I... Tim! He had a... And you fantasized about him?"

"Well, I wondered about his size, sure. But it's my fault he... had his problem." Hayley knew the question was coming.

"And why's that?"

"Because, dear, I dove into the pool, and one of my straps came off my shoulder, and he saw a good bit of my boob when I came up. I acted as if I didn't notice that he saw anything, but he was adjusting himself the rest of the afternoon. He needs a girlfriend, I think."

"So that's why he asks about you all the time! He can't get a dirty thought out of his head!" She could see the wheels turning in his head. "And neither, apparently, can you! Why is that?"

"I didn't mean to make you jealous..."

"I'm not jealous! Now answer the question."

"He was just... you know."

"Hayley..."

"Big, okay? He looked like he was big. Forgive a girl from noticing."

Their relationship was a bit off the next week, partly due to Steven putting in long hours at work. So it was somewhat of a surprise when Steven called on Friday at 4:30, telling her to take her pill at 5:30 and that her parents were going to stop by for their daughter.

She had expected Steven to arrive about that time, but instead, it was 6:30 when he called.

"Did you take your pill?"

"Yes."

"Okay, is it working yet?"

"I don't feel different, really. You tell me. How should I know?"

"Okay, good point. This is what I want you to do."

And she was off to the toy box, that stash of adult toys they pulled out from time to time. There really weren't that many toys, however, all things considered. She had to hurry though, as Steven had told her to be prepared in no more than 45 minutes, which she knew was about the time of his commute from the office.

She grabbed what she needed, and hurried to the dining room. She moved the chairs away from the table and placed them along the wall. Then she went to the linen closet and found some blankets, which she placed on the table for padding. She found a cheap table cloth and put it by the table, in case he was thinking of fun with food. That kind of made sense, with the dining table being involved. But he hadn't said anything about it.

Then she went to the computer, inserted some card stock into the printer, and typed quickly. This was going to have to be fast. He had said to write instructions for all the toys and to be as graphic as possible. He didn't say, how exactly, but she printed them all so that she could fold the cards in half, making table tents. He also had mentioned that her erogenous zones were to be considered toys also, and she had no problem writing instructions for those either, as short or as blunt as they may be. She wished she had more time.

She arranged everything on the table... Vibrators, love paint, handcuffs, digital camera, Polaroid camera, ice bucket with ice and tongs... She shuddered at that. Blindfold, ear muffs... if he only knew... , a feather, and bondage straps. Then she placed the tent cards, rather like seating placement cards around the table, just behind each toy. Why not?

She did a quick wardrobe change, letting her hair loose, putting on her thigh high stockings... black she decided. And the corset. She chose the simple one, as she would have needed help with the other to tighten it. This one covered her midriff only, a bit tightly, which was expected. It provided an underwire shelf for her breasts and ended abruptly at her hips. It had taken a fair amount of shopping to find one that fit just right, she remembered, but this one cupped her breasts just right, and, as importantly, without discomfort. Shoes weren't going to be practical to wear, so she placed those on the table also, and ran to the computer to make another sign for those, as she hadn't considered that before.

Looking at what was before her, it was a good thing that both leaves were in the table, or it would not have all fit. And then for the tricky part...

It was only five minutes later when she knew that Steven was home. He would have been surprised that she knew that, but the ear muffs were her little secret. Several years before, he had wanted her to get a blindfold and ear plugs. The blindfold had been no problem, as she could sew. For the ear plugs, well... she didn't like inserts, and the muffs at the department store had been very uncomfortable. So she had gone to a safety supply store for industrial customers.

The salesman had asked her what she wanted, and she said she wanted the muffs because the plugs hurt her ears. He had brought out several versions, all relatively inexpensive, though she had no idea what he meant by noise reduction ratings. She tried them each on, all somewhat uncomfortable, and all making her feel like she was trapped inside a seashell, which she told him.

"Well, then we have this..." Figuring he was just upgrading the item to a more expensive item, it turned out much better than she had expected. The muffs she had bought, were, indeed, more expensive, but for good cause. They were battery operated, and they muted both the low rumbling and high piercing sounds found in an industrial environment. But in that type of environment, he said, it let you hear the noise range in which people spoke acceptably well. The practical result was that even though she truly was wearing hearing protection, she could clearly hear Steven talk to himself, talk to her boobs, grunt or whatever other noise he might make. It was kind of fun, and he didn't really need to know.

So, although she had blindfolded herself and was wearing the muffs, she could hear the garage door open with certainty, which meant he was home.

She didn't hear anything else, though, until she heard what she thought was the Polaroid camera, and then she felt the vibration in the table of it being set down, perhaps abruptly, the padding muting the effect, she believed.

"Glad I checked the dog... his dish was out of water." Umm, okay. Why was Steven in the kitchen?

"Oh... No." That was Steven again, at the doorway to the dining room she thought! Yeah, like he was surprised. She kept her face straight.

"You said for me to go on in. So I went in and... there she was." It was Tim's voice!

"I don't get it. She knew I had invited you to supper, and there's not even anything cooking. She must have marked the wrong day on the calendar."

Yeah right! Steven had told her specifically to write Tim on the calendar for the following Friday! This meant the instructions that she had so descriptively typed out were for Tim. Tim was being played... and so was she! And play was coming, she knew... of a different variety. She never expected this of Steven, but maybe she had hoped a little. More than a little. Why else return to her college fling so regularly? She was getting ahead of herself... she had to play this cool. She was in the dark, after all. For now, at least.

"Aww, man... Your wife is awesome! Does she do this all the time?"

Her heart was racing already. She hoped her skin wasn't flushing! Staying cool was going to be very hard.

"Eh, no. Sometimes, though nothing like this. Usually it's what she calls the Gumby Game. I find a Gumby in the garage. You know what a Gumby is - the little stick guy you can bend and shape? She leaves it on the doormat, and it just means that she's ready to pose. I usually find her inside, naked with the... blindfold, ear muffs, and a camera nearby. I... uhhh... I wonder if there was a Gumby I didn't see." Steven paused, apparently gathering his thoughts.

Gumby Game? He's playing you Tim! I've never heard of it!

"Umm." Steven's voice tailed off. What was he thinking? Regrets? Plan of attack? She was getting caught up in this. He was acting at this point she was almost certain, just as she was, unbeknownst to them both.

"Look, Tim, I..." Steven was interrupted.

"I'm looking; I'm looking! I can't help it. I'm about to have a heart attack."

"No, look... Uh, wrong word. You can't mention this at the office, okay? Promise?"

"Sure, no one would believe me anyway."

"How did she tie herself to the table legs like that? She's amazing."

"Look, I really think you should go."

"I'm still looking! And tell me you're kidding. She's incredible! Can I at least read the little signs? I can't get over this. I didn't know women did this kind of thing. This is like, out of some great porno movie that no one has been creative enough to make!"

Hayley smiled inwardly to herself. She may be bound, but she felt like a spider watching her prey moving closer to the web, even though she couldn't see a thing. She was turned on anyway, but the thought of Tim seeing her practially nude... well, the corset didn't actually cover anything. It was more than just being nude, or even naked... Her sex was exposed to him, her legs spread apart and tied in place. This was delicious! A man that she knew, besides her husband or a doctor, was staring at her... exposed! She liked that word. She needed to be touched. The possum act was wearing thin.

"Which sign is that?" Good boy, Steven! Encourage to stay, not to leave!

"All of them! But like the handcuffs! 'Use these to fasten my hands behind my back. Don't let me loose after you spurt in my mouth. Make me swallow your spunk and lick you clean without using my hands.' See, it's that porno thing again! Do real women do this stuff?"

"And this. 'I didn't even know they still made Polaroids. Take as many as you want, and keep them in your drawer at work. Imagine how horny I'll be if someone stumbles across them.' I just... I mean... does that turn her on?"

Not so much, Hayley thought. But it turns Steven on, and that was enough.

"Yes, it does. The possibility of being discovered, anyway, though she makes me swear to keep them in a locked drawer."

"She even has a note for her shoes. 'Not only do they make my legs look great, they make it easier for you to fuck me from behind. You will, won't you?' She's like the centerfold for Penthouse and the letters all rolled up in one! Does she know we're here?"

"I'm not sure. She hasn't moved. And she would only be expecting me, anyway."

"Wow. This one says, 'Here's my mouth. It looks even better with your cock in it. Just fill me up.'"

Tim continued excitedly. "Tickle me. I'm bound to love it." "Color me in or write on me. Tell me what a good fuck I am." "You know how to use these. But do you watch? Look closely as you push these in and watch my cunt clamp the shaft." "Save all the cold for my nipples and cunt. Use the tongs!" "And what's this card by her head?..."

Hayley wondered, did she know this was going to happen? Or was it just luck?"

"Keep these on as long as you like. I know it's you, but I'll be pretending you invited a bunch of work buddies to play poker. They're going to play all right, but not with cards!"

"Man, I'm going to cum in my pants! You've got to be the luckiest man alive. I know this is unexpected, and friendship only goes so far, but... can I touch her?"

Yes, of course you can, Tim. Steven's only trying to think of a sly way to say that, okay?

"I mean, as long as it's only one of us touching her, she'll never know. Right?"

Right! Even though you're wrong. Steven?

"Of all the nights for her to pull this... But yeah, you're right. And I'm turned on myself."

"How could you not be? Oh! You mean me touching her. I won't tell anyone. I promise!"

"Well, she won't know. And hopefully she'll never find the pictures I'm going to take."

"So I can?"

"Yes, but, take it slow. If you jump right to the good stuff she'll know it's not me."

Hayley didn't know what he would choose. She was surprised, and mildly disappointed, when she felt the chill of an ice cube touch her nipples. Although bound, blindfolded and deaf... Not!... she could still speak.

"Good, you're here at last. I've been waiting to taste your cock. We haven't had sex in days, so you should have lots of cum for me."

She felt the ice at her cunt. "Oh yeah, and I want to feel you down there, too. I'm so hot for you. I hope you took one of those pills to keep you hard for hours... That way I won't know if it's you or a bunch of you fucking me. And besides, I took my special pill. I won't remember any of this anyway."

She heard Steven. "Crud, I need to get that. I'll bring one for you too, if you like. Be right back."

"Wait, what did she mean about a special pill?"

"It's something she picked up at a pharmaceutical convention. It makes her horny, and also very forgetful. Let me go get the Levitra."

Hayley waited a few seconds for Steven to depart. Time to have fun.

"Let's see, who would you have brought with you? Your boss, definitely. He doesn't look like much, but this should be worth a promotion, right? Your co- worker. Alex, isn't it? I doubt his wife would let him out on a Friday night though. Oh, of course, that stud you hired a year ago. I wonder if he knows I flashed him on purpose just to tease him. He was staring at my chest, and he's so cute I thought I'd tease him just a bit. Did I tell you I did that at the pool party? He's got something packed away in those shorts, I know. So you better take your pill, Steven. You've got a tall order to fill. And I think fat and long as well. Now let me feel your breath on my cunt."

She felt a soft blowing. "My cunt has been running all day long planning this. You can do whatever you like to me, but I would like to feel your tongue on me. Taste me."

Tim did. Several rapid licks. He was probably hurrying before Steven returned. Not satisfying at all!

"Okay, I got two." Steven was back. "With some water. You want one?"

"I've never taken one. I may have seen an ad. What does it do?"

"For you, maybe nothing. For me, it keeps me hard for hours."

"Looking at her, I can't imagine needing it. But I'll take it if it's okay with you, just to be sure."

"That's why I brought it."

"I don't want to cross whatever line might still be there. Are you saying it's going to be okay for me to... ?"

Steven laughed. "Have sex with her? I've never done anything like this before Tim. So don't go getting any ideas. And she, of course, doesn't know. But yes. I think so, if it doesn't bother you that I'll watch. And besides, she probably won't remember anything."

"Nothing at all?"

"We've only used the pill twice, and no. Nothing."

"Cool. She just asked me, well... you... to lick her. Can I?"

"You can do anything you want."

Tim's tongue returned to her cunt, in much better form this time. It was her turn. "That feels so good. Lick me inside a little. Ooh. That's it. Flicker a bit. Good, so good. Deeper. Use your gums to pull at my lips. Ahh. Good. Eat me out, harder, faster."

Assuming it was Tim, he was obviously not reluctant, and perhaps not inexperienced.

He withdrew, and she shuddered as his hands felt her all over, from her legs to her face. She needed more.

Steven was talking. "Okay, the vibrator, set it on low, and..." She didn't hear the hum of the vibrator, but she felt it as it entered her. It was what she wanted, almost. Latex never satisfied like the real thing. She imagined both of them watching it spread her lips. "Yesssss..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.