The Trust Me Pill - Cover

The Trust Me Pill

Copyright© 2005 by OneIdleHand

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - It's the ultimate sexual gift a woman could give her husband... Hayley gives Steven the key to the kingdom, a pill that makes her willing to comply with whatever fantasies he is willing to attempt, and at the same time, she must trust his judgment completely, because she won't remember a thing afterwards. Can she really trust him to use the pill, and her, wisely?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism  

It felt good to be "on stage" again! Hayley had taken a year off from the convention circuit, and the home life with the new baby was all she had expected and more. She had expected changes in her life, but detaching herself from her career had come more slowly than she would have thought. Her agency persisted in calling from time to time, but she just hadn't wanted to travel and leave her daughter at home. And with the hours the job required, there was no chance that she could take the baby with her.

But even while telling the agency a polite "no," she had known that the remains of an addiction to being the center of attention would eventually win out. She liked her work. So, while telling herself that her workout regimen had been necessary for her general health, the prospect of returning to work had often provided the incentive to make it to the gym.

Although her life as a stay-at-home mom was something she was appreciating more with each day, she hadn't been fully domesticated when they had asked her to go to Chicago for a pharmaceutical convention. The facts were plain. It was an easy flight from Charlotte, and it would only be for four and a half days. Add the daily grind of her daughter's cries, the throw-up, and diaper duty, and the prospect of a break from maternal "bliss" had certainly appealed. Thankfully, even though she and Steven had agreed that she would be an "at home" mom, he had supported her in this "break" from her new routine.

And here she was, in Chicago, at a behemoth of a convention hall, with huge open spaces filled to the brim with various vendor exhibit booths lined up in rows and columns. It was amazing to think that in just a few days it would be emptied and set up again for whoever was next in town. Set-up, fortunately, was not her job.

She had presented pharmaceuticals before, and she liked it. It was a straightforward topic with an educated audience of physicians, nurse practitioners, and pharmacists. This was quite different from the prepared foods show at which she had represented Busker's Hot Sauce from Hell, or the Kubota tractor show, or, the worst, data correction software for computer servers. What a bunch of geeks! Nevertheless, give her a crowd, or even a small group, and there was an electric feel to being the presenter. She had to admit she had an addiction to being the center of attention at these things... even if it was while directing a PowerPoint presentation, giving the sales pitch, and trying her best to draw the passers-by to the seats and those in the seats to the product at hand.

The irony of this drug, however, was that, of all possible drugs, she would be asked to present Levitra. It was a major compliment from her agency to trust her with the assignment, because the product was certain to draw crowds and there were certain to be a wide variety of in-depth questions. More importantly, on the visual side, the product, indeed Bayer itself, demanded both a seductive body and a suggestive voice as their spokesperson... It wasn't like she was actually selling Levitra, but image is, often, everything... at least in advertising. Bayer also provided a M.D. who was able to handle the minute details of questions asked by an informed audience, but she had researched the product trials, side effects, and testimonials and was prepared to handle most questions. And it still nagged at her... was a four hour erection a benefit or a side-effect?

It was nice to earn a little spending money too. Steven had an ample income for their needs, but a little discretionary spending fund was always a good thing for a woman to have... And, the agency had graciously given her the money for a new wardrobe. That wasn't their usual deal for their contractors, but she could tell that the gesture was targeted towards motivating her return to the fold for a longer commitment. She'd see about that. But, shopping to find four dresses at once had certainly made the buying decisions easier. It was always the shoes that were the pain... they had to look good, but she also had to stand in them for hours at a time.

Each presentation lasted about 30 minutes with a Q/A afterwards, and after four sessions she was thankful for a mid-afternoon "lunch" break. She found a small café with "open air" seating in one of the main hallways and ordered a grilled chicken salad and ice water with lemon. It was interesting to people-watch from this vantage point. When she was "on stage," she was always focused on the topic, even while making eye contact and making it a point to ask questions of individuals. Despite that, she could hardly remember anyone who had attended so far, especially with this rather sedately dressed bunch.

But now as she watched physicians and various medical trades people of all sorts walk by, it made for an interesting comparison to other trade show groups she had seen... these attendees were professional, appeared generally in pretty good physical condition, represented a wide variety of ages, and were well-groomed and intelligent looking... as doctors should be! No Dilbert T-shirts with this crowd.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see... Carolyn?! It was indeed, and they hugged even as she encouraged Carolyn to sit and eat with her. This was a surprise!

Hayley asked, "It's been what? Five years since I've seen you?"

Carolyn had gained a little weight and had discernibly aged, but it was always great to find a friend at these shows, especially a friend so extroverted and fun.

Carolyn replied, "Probably about that, yes. I can't image what you possibly did for entertainment without me around!" Carolyn was one of those free spirits that never let an idle moment pass. She hadn't changed.

"It was difficult, but I found that I tended towards room service and T.V. Some might say it's boring..."

"Like me!"

"Yes, but, in the wake of your absence, you know, I forced myself to believe it was a coming to maturity. I pretty much gave up the bar scenes without you."

Carolyn laughed. "That's so sad! Well, we need to get you out then! I've been back in the U.S. for about 6 months, but I've been wondering if you were still around. The international shows finally took their toll. I needed a home to go to rather than another motel. Hey, I see a pretty nice ring on the finger. Do tell!"

Hayley saw that Carolyn did not yet have a ring. "Well, I got married not too long after you left. I met Steven through a friend of a friend. We had a whirlwind romance, and off to the altar we went. I didn't quit the biz until last year when I had my daughter, and I've been off up until this assignment."

They caught up on old times and newer ones, including baby facts and the latest on their friends in the business. Carolyn, as expected, did most of the talking, but she was a good listener too.

Carolyn was quiet for a moment and had a curious look about her.

The silence wasn't yet uncomfortable, so she spoke to move this mystery out of the way. "Okay, what?"

"Well, first, you look absolutely gorgeous. I know you've had a baby, and I don't mean this in a negative way, but you look... fulfilled for one. Content." Carolyn looked at Hayley's breasts. "And you look more filled. As in, a new bust line. I don't remember you having cleavage."

"Well, Steven calls it a blessing of motherhood. I went from a 34B to a 36C. In fact, I was quite larger, but I seem to have settled there. They're kind of fun, if you know what I mean... like a new toy. A couple of small stretch marks for wear if I look for them, but I came out pretty well. Plus, I had to buy new clothes. You know how I hate that."

Carolyn laughed. "Wow! Well, don't tell anybody or the plastic surgeons will go out of business! I can only hope to look so good should I ever have a kid. But I guess I should get married first!"

"Well, you know... we didn't have any problems getting our drinks paid for when we used to pal around... I guess we could do so again. Maybe you'll find Mr. Right."

Carolyn brightened at this. "Well, I'd have to see if I brought a dress that presents my assets so nicely as yours, but yes, that would be fun! I hope you don't pop a seam... you might spill out."

"Oh, hush. It's not that tight."

"I wasn't looking for an argument. If you got the cleavage, you may as well use it!"

"Exactly. The agency suggested that I be 'alluring, but not trashy. Sexy, but not tacky. Sophisticated, but available.' It was fun to work with, and I still can't believe I got the Levitra assignment." As she said this, she knew she shouldn't have, as the notoriety of the product made for stiff competition between her peers, but Carolyn would have found out anyway.

Carolyn looked somewhat surprised. "Oh! Well... that's you then! I hadn't made it around, but I heard from... well, I heard that some doctors were taken with you. One said that the Viagra rep was, and I quote, 'but a scrawny girl compared to that wondrous woman at the Levitra booth.'"

Hayley laughed. "Well, today's scrawny girl may develop into tomorrow's wondrous woman!"

"Yeah, like you. I can't believe it. You always had a great figure anyway."

This was good feedback, Hayley admitted to herself. She wouldn't expect to hear complaints from management, if Viagra didn't show as... favorably.

"Well, I guess I bought the right stuff then. It feels great to know that sex appeal is alive and well as I start the countdown to 40. Plus, I admit I've become kind of evil in my way already. Whenever the questions get irrelevant or boring to most of the audience, I just drop my pen. And then, oh my! I've got to bend over and pick it up! I get them right back on track. I've had to do it twice already. I've got improved assets, so I figure I might as well use them."

Carolyn laughed. "That's a good tip. I'll try to remember it..."

It was time to move on. Carolyn sounded a bit jealous, and that wasn't healthy for either of them. "Speaking of falling out of my dress, I heard from Jenn, who is in the booth behind me, that someone fell out of her dress last night at my hotel."

Carolyn looked... guilty? "Which hotel are you at?"

"The Hyatt, down by the river. The hotel here was sold out by the time I made my reservation."

"Yeah, nice view there of the river. I'm there, too. Why don't you tell me what you heard?"

"She said that, and keep in mind she was out pretty late, I gather... though she seemed to be alert this morning... I'm sure someone here has a drug for that! But anyway, she said that she was coming off the elevator and several of the hotel staff were assisting a woman in the hallway, near a stairwell. She said she only caught a glimpse, but that the girl or woman was messed up - clothes half off, hardly able to stand. She was certain she saw one of the employees fondle her boob as they were straightening her up. Like I'm sure that was an accident..."

"Well, that could just be the effects of liquor and a bad date."

"Jenn wasn't so sure. She thinks a guest found her on the floor, then called for help."

"Exactly. But actually, it wasn't a bad date. It was the result of a good one."

"What do you mean?"

Carolyn gave her a look clearly conveying, "Duh!"

"You?"

"Yes. Don't look so surprised. You've always known I like to party."

"Yes, but I would never have thought you would be in that situation. You're always in control."

"Yep, always. Mostly. Maybe. Look, chick, it wasn't a bad situation, even though it may have looked that way. I look at it as unexpected consequence of the 'Trust Me' pill."

"I know lots about Levitra. But I never heard of that one."

"Trust me, I know lots about Levitra too. Those doctors you've been handing them out to aren't exactly going home with them all."

"I just started handing them out last night." Something clicked, and then she wondered about it. "Wait a minute. Doctors? As in, plural?"

"You were always one to make connections quickly. But yes, plural."

"And at the same time?"

"Right again."

Hayley grinned. "Well, there's no one right around us. Tell me more. Don't be embarrassed. You tell me your story, then I'll tell you mine."

Carolyn seemed intrigued. "Oooooo. Well, you know me... I'm never embarrassed about a good story. I'll tell you a bit about it, but I have to back up. Many of the shows I did were in Asia, from Singapore to Hong Kong, even to Shenzhen in China. And there I encountered this little pill that an acquaintance introduced me to."

"The Trust Me pill?"

"Yes, and trust me, it's quite a pill. But suffice it to say I was in the wrong place to find Mr. Right. There were too many Mr. Wongs."

"Bad pun." Hayley said, as she laughed anyway.

"I know, but seriously, I just got tired of looking for the right guy, but I wasn't willing to give up sex. So rather than settle for the one guy, the pill sort of helped me find several."

"At once?"

"Yep. And I've been hooked on it ever since, although I plan to date legitimately again. It's just hard coming back to the real world."

"So, last night was a..."

"Group thing? Gang bang? Yes, your honor. Guilty as charged. And I literally couldn't make it to my room. My legs were too wobbly after... well, you know. I really didn't need their help. I just needed to sit a couple minutes. So that's my story. Now I want to hear yours. I can't believe there was a story you didn't tell me all those years ago!"

"Okay, but I expect you to tell me more about the Trust Me pill later."

"Sure. Over dinner?"

Hayley nodded.

"But first you have to tell me your story, now."

"Well, what I remember was great." Hayley laughed. "It was in college, and I drank too much, and one thing led to another. There were three guys, all of them were friends, though we never dated. It was just before final exams, and they were seniors. I was a sophomore. We went to a bar, danced, then went to one of their rooms and played a drinking game. It seemed like one dare after the other came and passed. You know, a dare on how close you can come without touching, a kiss, a pet here or there, a piece of clothing... pretty soon we were really getting to know each other, in the biblical sense. I don't remember it all, because I passed out, or at least, I think so, because I didn't remember going to sleep."

"But I remember waking up and seeing the digital clock read 2:45... in the morning. I was in a strange room with a guy nestled behind me and a hand on my breast. I got a little panicked, found my clothes and left. I was really startled because I had never done anything like that before... I had sex with only my steady boyfriend until we split earlier that school year. But what got me was that I realized the hand on my breast wasn't from the guy who was nestled behind me and wasn't even one of the three I had gone out with. I don't really know what happened. I would love to know what happened after I fell asleep. Well, I'd be interested to know, anyway. I'm just glad video cameras and digital pictures weren't common then."

"You weren't drugged?"

"No, just the alcohol."

"That you're aware, anyway. No harm done?"

"No, fortunately. I was a little worried, but I stayed on birth control even after I broke up with my boyfriend. I finally got to the point where I could laugh at myself, at least, after my period came."

"Actually, you weren't too far off from the Trust Me pill. It's so good to talk to someone who knows what it's like to do several guys at once!" Carolyn paused, and carefully asked, "Is it something that you ever wanted to do again?"

Hayley thought about it. "I haven't dwelled on it. It's very useful, though, when Steven is going at it a bit slow. I just whisper a few words about that night and he... well, he picks up the pace, let's say. Actually, maybe I do dwell on it. I realized much later that even going to that room, aside from being a mistake in judgment, still meant that I was more open to that than I would have thought. It was the drinking, I'm sure. I don't think having sex with them was a conscious thing, but that doesn't change what happened."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.