In the Navy - Cover

In the Navy

Copyright© 2005/2020 to Argon

Chapter 3: Lieutenant

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lieutenant - The story of a young officer, Anthony Carter, in the British Royal Navy during the Napoleonic Wars. Inspired by the novels by C.S. Forester. First in the Anthony Carter Universe.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Military   Oral Sex  

Three days later, he received an invitation to attend a soiree at Admiralty House. He had a hard time finding a lieutenant’s uniform that could pass muster in time for this event. He knew that he would see Harriet Lambert again, but he was equally sure that there would be no chance for him to speak to her in private. There would be dozens of senior officers present who would have precedent over him in claiming a dance with the commander in chief’s daughter.

Indeed, all he saw of her during the evening was a short glimpse when he arrived. She gave him a smile, though, and this consoled him somewhat. He also had an illuminating conversation with the only other lieutenant in presence, the flag lieutenant of Sir Richard, who filled him in on all the gossip and rumours.

Shortly before midnight, he stepped out into the garden to cool off when he met a woman with whom he had been dancing earlier. They took a stroll through the well groomed garden making light conversation. Mrs. Pendrake was the wife of a prominent Kingston merchant and ship chandler. He was absent, though, and Mrs. Pendrake was bored. Tony soon realised that Mrs. Pendrake was flirting with him, and he began to see her in a different light. She was not that old, perhaps thirty, and nature had been generous to her, giving her womanly attributes in abundance. She also had an infectious laugh, and when she laughed, her ample bosom was a sight to behold.

Strolling through the barely illuminated gardens, she had taken his arm. The farther they walked from the house, the more she pressed Tony’s arm against her bosom. Standing in the dark, under a large magnolia tree, Tony finally made his move and kissed her. He was not prepared for her passionate response. Their lips glued together, they stumbled towards a stone bench in a dark corner of the garden.

Mrs. Pendrake yanked down his breeches, lifted her skirts and put his stiff member to the entrance of her pussy. She then deftly sank down on him, impaling her quim on his rigid pole. In the dim light, her magnificent breasts jiggled and danced while she rode him with purposeful movements. She knew what she wanted and she made sure to get it!

When her climax hit her she nearly chewed off poor Tony’s lips, and the pain almost made him lose his erection. Coming down a little bit, she deftly reached into her decolletage and lifted out her massive breasts for Tony to feast on. This sufficed to reinvigorate him, and he proceeded to pound her pussy from below until, with a stifled cry, he ejaculated deep inside her womb. She stiffened, too, experiencing another climax. After that, they just remained joined for another few minutes until the position became too uncomfortable.

Freeing herself from Tony’s embrace, Mrs. Pendrake got up and rearranged her dress, taking care to put her magnificent breasts back into the confine of her dress. Tony cleaned himself as best he could with a handkerchief and buttoned up. They did not join the other guests. Tony escorted her to her carriage and she drove off after inviting him to tea the next afternoon. He was watching the departing coach when an icy voice spoke to him at close quarters.

“Have you been easing poor Lucy Pendrake’s loneliness?”

He spun around only to look into Harriet Lambert’s face. She glared at him, full of contempt.

“I should have known that you would chase any skirt that comes across your path. To think that I harboured an interest in you! I never want to see you again!” she spat, her voice cracking with emotion. Dumbfounded, Tony tried to take her arm but she pulled it back violently and stormed back into the house. Aghast, he watched her running up the path when another bomb hit him.

“Mr. Carter, what have you done to my daughter?”, enquired Lady Lambert who had approached from the house.

“N-nothing, milady,” Tony stuttered. “I have not seen her the whole evening until she appeared here.”

“I see. You have been with Mrs. Pendrake?”

Tony blushed and nodded.

“You see, Mr. Carter, Harriet is a young girl and has romantic ideas that have nothing to do with reality. She does not realise that it is impossible for her to have you. Before you could be eligible for an engagement with a young woman of her standing, you would have to reach commander’s rank. That will likely take many years. It is a good thing that she is mad at you now. This will help her come to her senses. Do not take this too hard, Mr. Carter. It is probably the best for both of you. You show great promise, but the world is as it is.”

With a reassuring pat on his arm, she left Tony. He briefly thought about going into the house to find Harriet and apologise to her, but then he realised what Lady Lambert had told him: he was not eligible to pursue her daughter. He was just a lowly lieutenant, and before he reached his own command he was not worthy of any consideration. When this had sunk in, the elation that he had felt over his promotion was wiped out. Wearily, he walked back to the harbour and to his father’s house.

He did, however, visit Mrs. Pendrake for tea the next day, but with the servants present, nothing could develop. Not that he was sorry for it, as he was still in a depressed mood. Nevertheless, Lucy Pendrake was a charming host, a nice woman, and Tony put on his best behaviour. Luckily, he had to report for duty the next evening to oversee the repairs that HMS Medusa was undergoing, and the work helped him regain his balance.

Three weeks later, the Medusa was out on patrol again. Tony was Third Lieutenant now, and his berth in the midshipmen’s quarters was taken by none other than young Andrew Lambert. He was now sixteen years of age and ready to step into his father’s footsteps. Andrew knew nothing of his sister’s change of mind, and he still idolised Anthony Carter. He was put in Tony’s watch which was fine with both of them.

Tony liked the boy and he also assumed that Admiral Lambert had sanctioned this arrangement. This was proof that he was still on the Admiral’s list of favoured officers, an important consideration since advancement largely depended on connections and favouritism.

Two weeks into their patrol cruise, they sighted and captured a smaller French ship of war, a sloop. She put up a courageous fight but was overwhelmed quickly when Captain Fanning put the Medusa alongside. Andrew Lambert saw his first action and showed his courage when they boarded and took the prize.

Everybody was elated when the Medusa put into Kingston Harbour with a prize in her wake. With the prize money they had earned, the officers of the Medusa went out to celebrate and, inevitably, ended up in the Blue Posts. The midshipmen looked like children in a confectioner’s shop when they saw the pretty girls of the Blue Posts. Young Andrew Lambert was quickly led away by a beautiful quadroon girl and lost his virginity under her capable care.

Tony asked for the girl Rose. He had not seen her when he had been ashore the last time. His promotion, the ball at the Admiralty House and his fallout with Harriet Lambert had distracted him too much. To his astonishment, he heard that she had left the Blue Posts. One of the girls scornfully told him that stupid Rose had become pregnant and was living in a home for unwed mothers.

Whilst his comrades were busy in the private rooms, Anthony left the Blue Posts and walked the short distance to that home. When he knocked on the front door, a stern looking woman opened and asked him his business. While she was not openly unfriendly, Tony had the distinct feeling that she was not too happy to see him.

“I have heard that an acquaintance of mine has taken lodgings here. Her name is Rose Mulcahy. I was hoping to speak to her and to see whether I may assist her in her situation.”

“Acquaintance, right” the woman snorted, but she let him enter and bade him wait in the entrance hall. Tony had to wait for almost ten minutes before an obviously resisting Rose was shoved into the entrance hall.

“What do you want of me?” she asked bluntly.

“I’ve heard of your situation, Rose. Naturally, I came to offer you my help,” Tony replied.

“How can you help me? And why would you? I’m nothing but a whore you paid.”

“Don’t talk like that. I was too busy to visit you the last time we came to port. But now I’m here. Listen, you don’t want to stay here, do you?”

“They give me food. They will provide a midwife. They will find good parents for my child.”

“Is this what you want? Rose, do you want to give away your first born?”

“What else can I do? I cannot take care of a child whilst working as a whore.”

“Then you must find other work. Listen, I have a house here in Kingston. It’s rather small, but I have nobody to look after it while I’m at sea. Would you like to be my housekeeper? I can pay you a small salary and you will have a place to stay with your child. It does not take much work. I’ll be gone most of the time anyway. What say you?”

Rose looked at him quizzically. “And would I have to take care of you when you are at home?”

“That would depend on you. It is not a condition.”

“And you would not mind the child?”

“That child could be mine for all I know, Rose. No, I would not mind.”

The smile returned to Rose’s face. “Then I agree. When should I start?”

Tony smiled his relief. “What about right now? Why don’t you pack your belongings and I’ll square things with your Mother Superior?”

Rose nodded and left the hall. Seconds later, the woman who had opened reappeared. It was obvious that she had listened in on them.

“So you’ll be taking the Mulcahy girl with you?” she asked.

“Indeed I will. Is there a problem?”

“Well you see, Sir, the child has already been promised to a family. And they have made a substantial contribution to this house. We’d have to return that contribution.”

“You mean you have sold the unborn child, don’t you. Miss Mulcahy has been here, what, two months? I’ll give you a guinea;” he produced the coin, “that should cover your expenses.”

“But Sir,...”

“Nothing of it! Do not try my patience, woman, or I will alert the authorities to have a close look at your charity!”

The woman shrunk back, clearly alarmed. “Certainly Sir, please, I didn’t mean to say nothing, Sir. Have a good evening.” With that she vanished in a hurry.

Rose came back with a small bag carrying her scant belongings. Anthony smiled at her and, after taking her bag, offered her his arm. They left the house and walked towards his own home. Suddenly, Rose broke her silence.

“Do I look fat already?”

“Well, it’s obvious you are with child, but I would not call you fat, Rose. To be honest, you are still very pretty. How far are you along anyway?”

“The midwife said it will be another four months yet.”

“Well, it’s good that you’re not disposed to fatness, Rose. You’ll soon be your old pretty self. And here we are.”

They had arrived at the small two story house Tony’s father had purchased 20 years ago. Inside, Tony showed her to a room on the first floor.

“This will be your room. While I’m at sea, you may use the living room at your leisure. But no changes, please.”

“Of course not,” the girl replied.

“Another thing, Rose. You are not to receive any visitors in my house, you understand?”

Rose blushed. “I promise, I shan’t. You can trust me. If I can help it, I will never work as whore again in my life. I have not yet thanked you properly. I’ll be eternally grateful to you. Your generosity will allow me to keep my child.”

“Well, and I have a housekeeper. So we are both lucky. Let us get some sleep now. We can sleep late tomorrow. Good night!”

“Good night,...” Rose hesitated, “how should I address you now?”

“Call me Tony when nobody is around. When I have visitors, it’s Mister Carter, of course.”

“Good night then, Tony.”

Tony waved and went up to his bedroom on the second floor.

When he awoke the next morning and heard noise from the kitchen, he was confused for a moment. Then he remembered that he had a housekeeper now. He put a gown over his shirt and stumbled down the stairs into the kitchen. Rose was busy taking inventory of her new domain. When she heard him, she turned and looked at him accusingly.

“This place is a mess. You should have had somebody to look after it long ago!”

“You’re probably right, Rose,” Tony sighed, “but take it easy. No admiral will visit in the near future. Just get the kitchen and the living room in order and make your own room comfortable. There’s a small chamber next to your room. You can convert it into a sleeping chamber for your child.”

“That would be nice, Tony. And my room will be very nice, too, once I cleaned everything. Your bed linens are terrible, though.”

“Mr. Walters sells bed linens just three doors down the street. Buy a dozen. I have an account at his store. And the Widow Herbert across the street sells victuals. The market, you know where to find. I shall arrange for a weekly allowance to be paid to you at Moore’s bank house during my absence.”

“It’s all right, Tony. I don’t complain. This is the best I ever lived, and I will take good care of your house. I promise. Now, what do you want for breakfast?”

“There’s some eggs in the store room, and some bacon. The goat milk is from yesterday, and there is oatmeal. Why not have ham and eggs and porridge?”

Rose smiled. “Why not, indeed. I’ll see to it, and you go shave and dress.”

When Tony returned to the kitchen half an hour later, breakfast was waiting. He saw, however, that only one place had been set, and he looked at Rose with a raised eyebrow.

“I wasn’t sure. Should I join you?”

“By all means, yes. Sit down and eat.”

He grabbed another cup from the board above his head and poured Rose a cup of steaming coffee from the tin can. Rose sat down opposite from him, and they started to eat. Obviously, Rose was hungry and they ate in silence. Tony, too, enjoyed a real breakfast as opposed to the fare that passed for breakfast on board a frigate.

When they were both sated, conversation resumed, and Tony gave her all the information she needed to run the household. When that topic was exhausted, they sat silently for a moment until Rose declared that she wanted to clear the table. Tony volunteered to help, and they made quick work of it. A few times, Rose brushed against Tony with her backside or her breast, seemingly by accident. After the third instance, Tony finally comprehended and took her into his arms. For a minute, they just stood there with Rose snuggled against his chest, then she lifted her face and smiled.

“What’s a girl have to do to get a kiss in this household?” she inquired.

Their lips met, and they silently explored each other’s mouth. Tony gathered the girl in his arms and carried her to her room where he gently laid her down on the bed. He knelt beside the bed and proceeded to remove her gown first and then her shirt. Kissing her slightly rounded belly, he pushed her shirt up to reveal her swelling breasts with the puffy and swollen nipples. Kissing his way upwards, he soon latched his mouth on those nipples.

This elicited a sharp intake of breath, and Rose took hold of his head with her slender hands and guided him up to her face. Again, they kissed fervently while Rose busied herself to strip him of his shirt. That done, he pressed his bare chest against her exposed breasts whilst their fierce kissing continued.

Tony freed himself from her embrace for a second to free his engorged member from the tight confines of his breeches. Then he lay down beside Rose, and she took the hint and mounted him, slowly impaling herself on his stiff rod.

She was unsure first, not wanting to hurt her child. With her lust mounting, however, she began to ride him in earnest. Tony just relaxed and marvelled at the beauty of this pregnant child-woman who rode him in the throes of her lust. Her red hair was dishevelled and flew about her head, and her breasts with the swollen nipples were jutting out from her chest, begging to be fondled.

Suddenly, Rose’s moans increased. He felt her body tense, and she became silent for a good ten seconds whilst her quim clamped down on his member. Then an almost silent, high pitched scream came from her throat. Tony reached up, brushed aside the red curls that shrouded her face and took her lovely face in both hands. He pulled her down to his lips and kissed her deeply while she slowly came down from her climax. With a shudder, she finally open her grey eyes, and a smile lit up her features.

“That was a good one, wasn’t it? But let me finish you, you haven’t come yet, have you?”

“How could I? Your quim clamped down so hard, I couldn’t get out anything,” Tony replied laughingly. “Girl, you are lovely. This really was a good one.”

“And it will get better for you, I promise!”

With that, Rose slid down and engulfed his member with her mouth. She swirled the tip with her tongue, applying just the slightest suction with her lips. When she felt that his erection was fully restored, she started pumping motions with her hand and increased her suction. For almost five minutes she gradually increased the intensity of her ministrations until Tony, overcome with lust, squirted his come into her waiting mouth. She swallowed all he had, and then licked the head clean. With both of them sated in every respect, they quietly cuddled for another quarter of an hour, until Rose nudged his side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.