Love On The Range - Cover

Love On The Range

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A cowboy stumbles on a run down ranch run by a woman and her three daughters. He learns there is a need for a good man on the ranch, but that they have no money to pay him. Mom has something to trade, though - her daughters.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

They cleaned up and got dressed. Then they rode back to the house. He dusted off his clothes, hung his hat on a peg, and walked into the room where Sandy was lying in bed. She was awake.

“Howdy, ma’am” he said.

She examined him from head to toe. Then she looked at her little sister, who had a silly grin on her face. Then back to him. She realized that Tawny was standing close to this stranger, almost touching him. Like she had known him a long time instead of only a day.

“My ma says you saved my life,” she said neutrally.

He grinned and some part of her liked that grin a lot. “Well, ma’am,” he said. “You didn’t look all that comfortable lying there in the dirt and I just thought you might prefer to be in a nice soft bed. So I brought you home.”

Just then Beth came into the room. She saw Dusty and her face pinked up. “Dusty!“ she squealed. “You’re back!” And then, while Sandy frowned in disbelief, her sourpuss sister flung herself against the stranger, hugging him like he was her long lost best friend. This was very strange. She had a sneaking suspicion that this man had something to do with Beth screaming the night before. She watched as the man hugged her sister back.

“Mama tells me you’re going to be staying for a while” said Sandy, her voice level. “We don’t have any cash money around the place. We won’t be able to pay you for a while.” Sandy was the practical one of the sisters. She also wanted to see what his reaction was. She was surprised.

“I’m aware of that. Your ma and I talked that over before I decided to stay,” he said, disengaging himself from Beth. “I’m not here for the money.”

“Then why are you here, mister?” she said.

He looked down at her. He really looked, staring at her. She felt like he could see right into where her heart had started speeding up. “I suppose your ma should be the one to tell you that,” he said in a quiet voice. She was astonished when Beth turned her head and said “You’ll be glad when you find out. I promise you that.” She was even more astonished when Tawny chimed in “She’s right, Sandy.”

Now she was consumed with curiosity. But none of them would tell her any more. They just asked her how she felt, and if she was comfortable and if there was anything else she needed. Then they left, leaving her alone with her curiosity. She called for her mother, who came right away.

“What’s going on mama?” she asked. “Why is that man here? Why does Beth hug him and Tawny stand so close to him?”

Maude knew that, of all her daughters, Sandy would be the most trouble, when it came to her plan. Sandy was the most practical and hard headed of the girls. Sometimes it seemed like she tried to be a man. So, rather than trying to trick her, or hope that nature would take it’s course, Maude decided to just explain what she’d done and why. When she was done Sandy’s mouth was hanging open and her eyes were wide.

“You mean you let that man ... have his way with you?” she exclaimed incredulously.

Maude smiled. “No dear. It wasn’t like that at all. In fact, I’d have to say it was the other way around. I basically took him out to the barn, ordered him to get naked, and then I had MY way with HIM.”

“But ... but ... but ... Beth was screaming last night mama,” Sandy said in a horrified whisper. “You let him do that to poor Beth?”

“You still don’t understand, honey,” said her mother. “What you heard Beth doing was not the result of pain. Well, she’s not a virgin any more, and there was a little bit of pain at first, but when you heard her and tried to get out of bed, there was no pain involved at all, baby.”

Sandy thought back to how Beth had responded upon seeing the man who had made her scream like that. No, it was pretty obvious that he hadn’t hurt her. Not if she acted like that. And Tawny, standing so close.

“What about Tawny? She’s won’t be fourteen for two more months. Did he ... do that ... to her too?”

“I don’t think so. Not yet, anyway. But he will soon.”

Sandy was not happy. “I don’t think this is a good idea at all mama” she said heatedly. “I think you should run him off. He’s got you to thinking crazy thoughts.”

Maude put on a stern face. “Now you listen to me, girl. Tawny is plenty old enough to be husband hunting, if there were any decent men around to hunt. So are you, and Beth is way past the age when she should have been married and had a couple of young ones hanging onto her skirt. I’m not gonna lose this ranch because I don’t have enough people to make it work. There’s predators out there, and some of them walk on two legs. We need a man around here, and you girls need to start raising families so that when I get old and die you’ll be able to stay on here. I just wish he had a friend or two that were half as good as he is. I’d get them here in a minute and get you girls married off right quick. But he’s the first really decent man I’ve seen for quite a while. Now I’ve made up my mind. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to, but I’m gonna get his baby in me and I suspect your two sisters are gonna do exactly the same thing.”

Sandy was still not happy, but she knew her mother well enough to know that arguing would only make things worse. She rolled over to go to sleep.

It was dark when Sandy woke up again. She felt much better, and sat up in her mother’s bed. She heard noises in the loft above. She cocked her head and heard Tawny say “Hey, it’s my turn. You probably already got his baby growing inside you already, Beth.” Then there was a deep voice - the man - what was his name? Dusty. Yes, Dusty. She heard Dusty speak. “I thought you didn’t want to go all the way yet little Missy.”

She got out of bed. She realized she was dressed in one of her father’s old shirts, naked underneath, but didn’t care. She wanted to see what they were doing up there. She stole to the ladder and began to climb, carefully and slowly, feeling the weakness that still persisted in her body. She peeked her head up over the top rung and could see in the light of the oil lantern that her mother, two sisters and this Dusty person were all up there.

And all of them were buck naked.

Her mother was lying back on a pile of gunny sacks, her knees tucked up by her bottom and she was rubbing between her legs like some whore in heat. Beth was lying on her back in the bed, her knees up and spread, with this cowboy between them. A second lamp showed her what was going on in that bed. She could see a thick column of man flesh sliding in and out of Beth’s vagina as Beth frantically humped up at it like some kind of common wench. Tawny was standing at the edge of the bed, hopping from foot to foot, one hand on the cowboy’s butt as it rose and fell. Despite herself, Sandy felt a flush of heat in her own loins and she suddenly felt the old shirt scraping across the hard nipples of her breasts.

“Take it out!” she heard Tawny yell.

“Nooooooooo” moaned Beth. She was bucking now, writhing around like she was trying to push the cowboy off of her. Sandy took in a breath to shout, to tell the cowboy to leave her alone. But just as she put her foot on the next ladder rung, she saw Beth’s hands slap onto Dusty’s butt and her fingers dug in, pulling him into her - not pushing him away. Her legs too rose and wrapped over his. She obviously wanted him to keep doing it to her.

“Come on, Dusty” complained Tawny. “If you keep going you’ll squirt in Beth. You already did it in mama, and you’ll be too tired to do it with me, just like last night.” she was complaining.

Dusty turned his head toward the young girl. “Don’t you worry little Missy. I’m saving some for you.”

Beth started making sounds, low at first, and then louder until she was keening and wailing loud enough to wake the dead. Dusty pounded her with his big thick bull dick and she just humped her crotch up for more. Sandy had always thought that mating like an animal would be distasteful, painful, ugly. She was actually glad there weren’t any men around for her mother to shove her off on. Or had been. Now she wasn’t so sure. If Beth liked it that much, and it was only her second or third time, it must not be as bad as she’d believed.

Finally Beth fell limp, saying “Oh Dusty ... oh Dusty ... oh Dusty” over and over again.

He pulled that monster club of his out of her slowly. There was a plop as it came clear. It was shiny, slick looking and there was a drip of something that made a thin line between his thing and her sister’s vulva. He rolled and landed on his back, beside Beth. His penis stuck straight up in the air. She shuddered, looking at it. It looked like someone had hacked off a sapling, and the stump was growing out from between his legs. He looked at Tawny and said “C’mere, young lady.” He motioned up, towards his lap. “You climb up here and be on top. That way you can control how much of it goes into you. You can stop any time you want, okay?”

“Yipee!” squealed Tawny and vaulted up, putting one of her feet on either side of his hips. She squatted and he stopped her.

“You need me to lick you up some, to make you slick?” Now what in the hell was he talking about?

But Tawny batted his hands away. “No, I’m all wet already. Watching you do mama and Beth made me all squishy inside.” She then reached down, grasped the trunk of the hacked off sapling, and brought it to her tender pink vulva.

Sandy held her breath as Tawny began to sag, her face scrunched up with tension. The fat purple head of the cowboy’s penis suddenly disappeared inside Tawny and her eyes went big. Sandy expected her to yell and jump right off again. Instead of standing up and pulling off that thick wedge of meat, though, she went “Ahhhhhhhh”.

Dusty was pulling her head down toward his. He started kissing her, and then, to her surprise, he stuck his tongue out and licked Tawny’s lips and stuck his tongue inside her mouth! Sandy couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Then he kissed her some more and moved his face to her young breasts. He started sucking on her nipples like a baby and Tawny squealed with happiness. She raised her butt just enough to get some force and slammed her pussy down onto his penis. It went halfway in and both of them groaned. Tawny then pulled up, taking everything except the head out of her and slammed back down again. This time she got three quarters in her.

“It feels so big” she whined, but all the time she was wiggling and trying to sink down further onto it, rather than getting off.

The cowboy spoke “I can’t ever call you little Missy again, Tawny”. He moved his hands to her waist. “You’ve got a woman’s pussy there and in just a second you’re gonna be ALL woman.” He then helped her wiggle and shove until at last her pussy lips meshed with the soft brown hair growing around his log. Tawny jerked her pussy toward his head and then moved it back toward his feet slowly. Then she jerked it again and again until she was hammering it forward, like she was trying to rip his thing right off his body. Now SHE was panting “Ohhh Dusty ... ohhh Dusty” and he reached up and pinched both of her pink nipples, rolling them between his fingers.

Tawny changed to “Ahhhhhh” on her forward thrusts until she froze and went “Ahhhhheeeeeeaahhhhhh.” She bent over, almost backwards and he had to hold her waist to keep her from falling off. Then he pulled her down to his chest, humped his hips up and sideways until he had room, and rolled over, putting Tawny under him. Her legs splayed, one of them lying on top of Beth, who was still laying dreamily beside them, watching.

Sandy would always describe what happened next as animal sex. Dusty began sawing his cock in and out of Tawny and pounding it into her so hard that she actually moved across the bed a little, her head getting closer and closer to the wall. It looked like he was trying to kill her, as far as Sandy was concerned. Then, at last, he gave a grunt and a shudder and he froze, with his thing deep inside her sister.

He groaned “Here it is Tawny, all for you.” His butt jumped and Tawny squealed again.

“Oh Dusty, I can feel it. It’s all warm and mushy feeling. OH please make a baby in me Dusty, I want a babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.” she ended as she started having another orgasm.

Sandy felt weak in the knees. She realized that her own pussy was hot, itchy and wet. She’d thought that animal sex must be horrible, but both Beth and Tawny had loved it. She glanced at her mother who was now still, with three fingers covering her sex. She wouldn’t know until later that Maude was holding in Dusty’s sperm, giving it the best chance of soaking into her womb.

Dusty began to pull out of Tawny. His member had thinned a little, and didn’t look as hard as it had. This time, when it dragged clear of Tawny’s nether lips, there was no sound. But that thin line of sticky ... something had been replaced with a thick rope of silvery white stuff that Sandy instinctively knew was semen. It broke and dropped back down into Tawny’s open pussy lips, like she was sucking it there.

Then Tawny put her own three fingers over the hole, closing it, shoving all that creamy spend inside of her where she wanted it.

Sandy crept back down the ladder. She had a hard time getting to sleep.

She had an itch between her legs she didn’t know how to scratch.


Sandy was up the next day, doing light work around the house. She spied on them that night and watched Tawny and Beth get their pussies filled with his seed again. Then her mother fell asleep in his arms, while they kissed and caressed each other lightly.

The next day she was able to mount her horse and she rode slowly out to where Dusty was repairing fence. Her momma was right. He DID do good work. They spoke briefly about farm chores and she left. That nasty itch was back.

Backl home, she announced she was plenty well enough to sleep in her old bed, but she found herself sleeping alone. She peeked down between the cracks in the floor of the loft and watched as Dusty mounted her mother, squirting her full. Then it was Beth’s turn and he shot off in her too. Then she finally understood what “licking her up” meant as he feasted on Tawny’s little pussy until she’d had three earsplitting orgasms. To all their surprise he was ready again, and Tawny got some thick spunk in her pussy too that night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.