Road Rash - Cover

Road Rash

Copyright© 2005 by Merlin

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Bicycles, pretty ladies, and one lucky guy, what more could you ask for? The adventures of Nate and his 'ride harem' on the road.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Group Sex  

With only three weeks until the start of the ‘Classic’ things started to fall into a rhythm. The four of us rode pretty much every day, sometimes along the valley on the flats for tempo work, and other times up the hill repeats to work on our climbing legs. If I was honest with myself, among the four of us, I was not the strongest climber. Melody still could pull it out on the hills and spank my ass in a serious way! Jane was pretty decent on the hills, but the real surprise was Beth. She hung on Melody shapely ass all the way up the hill, and the two of them would regularly ride by Jane and me as if we were planted on the hillside. It was a good thing my sense of masculinity wasn’t too tightly woven into my cycling, or I’d have gotten a real complex.

In a very weird way, I could see now why John had felt the need to belittle and break Beth. She was a very accomplished rider in her own right, and she had a full set of tools at her disposal. Someone who had to have been as weak as John, and as tightly wound up as his sense of worth must have been in his cycling, having his girlfriend kick his ass on a hill must have stung. Poor little guy!

Anyway, we were truly becoming a team on the road and something to behold off the road. I already knew pretty much what Melody liked and didn’t like in her love making. For someone who had been as inexperienced as she was, it wasn’t because she didn’t know what she wanted. On the contrary, it was because she knew exactly what she wanted that she hadn’t had any experience before me.

Melody was very much a take charge type in making love. She was often the one that set the tempo, and she often let me know if she liked something new when I tried it on her. She was a strong lover with incredible endurance and stamina, who often left me totally blown in the wake of an evening with her in bed.

Jane was also a strong heart. She had her warm and cuddly side, and she preferred to take her time in love making, if time was available. Jane was the oldest of the three, a few months older than Beth, though still a good four years younger than me. She also knew what she liked, but wasn’t at all opposed to trying new things. Though Jane liked her love making slow and easy most of the time, she was also the first woman I’d ever met who could cajole an additional erection out of me if I was tired or worn out. She was persistent and took the time to really make love to me with her entire body. She did this thing with her hair that just drove me over the top.

Melody and Jane also appeared to be sharing information with Beth. I know, I know, women talk about it all the time. I had just never been in a situation where the women comparing notes were then coming to bed with me to continue their research! And let me just say that Beth was a quick study. In Beth, I had a combination of Melody and Jane. Beth had Melody’s fire and drive. Every so often, she would pull me into bed and then proceed to suck me off in one damn hurry! She had this thing she did with her tongue, where she would suck me all the way into her mouth and then run her tongue along the underside of my penis. She seemed to know all my hot buttons and no matter how much I thought about cycling, or baseball, or all the other tricks that are supposed to keep a man from cumming, she’d bring me off in a sheet bunching rush!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.