Road Rash - Cover

Road Rash

Copyright© 2005 by Merlin

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bicycles, pretty ladies, and one lucky guy, what more could you ask for? The adventures of Nate and his 'ride harem' on the road.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Group Sex  

I got to Anne and Lizzie’s house after the others. I had to wait while everybody got the bikes loaded and got all their gear out of the Jeep before I could leave the velodrome parking lot, so I arrived to a driveway full of cars with bikes on top and the sounds of soft rock music in the courtyard. I walked into the entryway and then followed the sounds to the lower level where I recalled the hot tub was located. I was brought up short by the sight I beheld when I entered the room.

The drapes were drawn and candles by the hundred cast a gentle glow on the room. The music was pitched so that it simply added background and did not intrude. A good thing because I don’t think I was really in the mood for thumper music right now. Two massage tables were set up on the side of the room nearest the doorway. Currently, Amanda was on one table, with Tori giving her a rub down and Meredith was on the other being rubbed down by Jane.

Melinda, Melody, Anne, and Lizzie were in the hot tub simply relaxing and letting the water wash over them. All this scene needed was someone playing a zither and a hookah, and it would have looked like something out of Arabian Nights!

Firm, trim bodies glistened with water or massage oil, and it took just a moment for me to take it all in, as the scene was simply breathtaking!

“Nate!” said Melody as she climbed out of the tub and walked over to give me a smoldering kiss. “We missed you, but now that you’re here, I’m so glad!”

“Yes, Nate,” purred Anne as she sidled up to my other side, “What took you so long? We had to start without you.” A slight mock pout was soon replaced with an impish smile.

“Ladies, he’s way over dressed, don’t you agree?” said Lizzie as she came around behind me to give me a hug. Her firm wet breasts making an impression on my back. In short order, I had three lovely ladies undressing me and then leading me over to the hot tub to relax.

“Sit back, brave, strong Nate, and let you’re ‘ride harem’ take care of you.” Said Melinda, as Melody carried over a tray with bottled water and fresh grapes and strawberries on it. Melinda was on my left, Melody on my right, Anne and Lizzie were somewhat on their knees in front of me, breasts bobbing in the waves. Each of my four ladies took turns feeding me grapes and strawberries, as well as rubbing their bodies against me in the process. I swear, the very first thought that popped into my head was that I had died and gone to heaven. Little brain was in heaven too!

Anne said, “You know that was a very wonderful thing you did, riding off to catch the jerks that knocked over Jane and Sheila. It was a brave and kind of stupid thing, you know. Shit man, what were you thinking, it was five against one!”

“We were all kind of worried, you know. First you freak us all out with your ‘Terminator’ act this morning, and then you go charging off after those jerks with a look I’ve never seen before. You looked quite dangerous, but boy was it sexy!” whispered Lizzie in my ear as she kissed my neck and ears after feeding me a grape.

“You know the whole idea of you being willing to do that for a total stranger, and knowing that you would do that and more for one of us, well, it’s very sexy!” said Melody in my other ear as her hand snaked under the water to stroke my already erect penis. Other hands joined it, and it was hard, pun intended, to tell whose hand was whose pretty quickly.

“It was nothing, okay? Yeah, I’d do it in a heartbeat for one of you, but those jerks just set of something almost primitive in me. I felt like I needed to protect you guys, and by extension Jane and her friend, from those assholes. I didn’t really think in terms of risk, and I probably should have with the numbers not in my favor. But, I just couldn’t let them get away with dissing the sport!”

“Well, you do still seem a bit tense. Why don’t you lie back and let us take care of some of the tension for you, okay?” said Melinda as she gently, but insistently pushed me back against the edge of the tub.

What happened next about blew the top of my head off. One at a time, each of the four would take a deep breath and then slip beneath the surface of the water to take me into their mouth and give me the blow job of a lifetime! Soon I was clutching the edges of the tub; head lolled back, eyes shut, marveling in the sensations of hot bubbling water and even hotter mouths wrapped around my penis. I didn’t last long, as my back arched as I shot my load into someone’s willing mouth.

Coming down, I opened my eyes to see Anne smiling tightly, and then she opened her mouth to show me my sperm in her mouth before she finally swallowed the last of it. I slumped back against the wall of the tub like a rag doll, and all four of them snuggled up against me. We gently caressed and kissed for a while before we decided that we needed to get out of the tub.

This seemed to be the cue for a scene change as Meredith, Amanda, and Jane climbed into the tub and Tori came over and took me by the hand, leading me over to the massage table. I fell almost boneless onto the table, and Tori started in on my legs with wonderfully warm and sweet peppermint massage oil. The scent of the oil perked me up a bit, and I started to really relax as her strong fingers worked the final kinks out of me.

“Nate?” a voice whispered in my ear. “Nate? You in there?” My eyes fluttered open and Tori smiled at me as my vision cleared.

“I must have fallen asleep. Man, that never happened on tour. You, my love, are the best!” Tori preened and smiled at the complement. “Man, now I’m hungry!” and my stomach, as if in agreement, rumbled quite loudly.

“Food’s out in the other room. You okay to get up, or do you need help?” Tori asked with a twinkle in her eye.

“I’m not that old! I can get up just fine.” I said.

“Well, you look a little limp right now, but...” and she laughed, as did I while I slowly got off the table and headed toward the food. The hot tub was empty and the sound of muted conversation was coming from the room next door.

The buffet was set up in a room that led out to the pool. It had a wall of French glass doors facing the pool, which had a horizon edge, so that when you looked across the water all you saw was the valley and foothills beyond, and not the other edge of the pool. The view of the outside was nice, but the view inside was far better. Eight beautiful young women, all naked as the day they were born, were arrayed on pillows around low tables, all lit by more candles. Anne and Lizzie must have spent a fortune on candles alone.

Anne got up and walked over to me, as I stood there taking in the view. “See anything you like?” she asked.

“God, what’s not to like. Thank you to you and Lizzie for throwing this little party. I mean, wow!” and I gave her a gentle kiss, which she returned with a bit of heat.

“Listen,” Anne said, and she raised her voice, so the other could hear. “We just wanted to thank you for all that you have done for us, as a team, and as individuals. We knew you were a good guy from the start, and today just reinforced our opinion. You didn’t have to chase down those goons, but you did.” She waved me to silence when I made to say something. “Listen, for a minute, and then you’ll get your say. Anyway, before the man tried to interrupt me!’ and she smiled to take any edge off, which brought out laughter from the other ladies. “You did a good thing today, well, beyond making a good team out of us anyway. And we just want you to know that we appreciate it. Don’t we ladies?” There was much good-natured cheering and whistling and such from the team.

“Well,” I said. “The truth is that I would ride down anyone or anything that, I thought, was going to threaten the team, or any one of you. This sport has been my life for too long to allow somebody I don’t even think highly enough to call an asshole ruin it for someone else. There is a code of conduct for cycling, especially for racing, that I have spent my entire life defending. But this goes beyond all that. I really do care about all of you. You have given me so much love and care, as well as grief.” I smiled, and they laughed harder. “Anyway, it was an honor to defend the sport and all of you.” I’m sure I was blushing, but what the hell, right? “Now, let’s eat!” This bought on more cheering and more laughter. I was never all that good a speech making, but this one seemed to go over well enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.