Paid in Full - Cover

Paid in Full

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Eddie is looking for friendship and love. He finds both, and some danger along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Violence  

I recuperated quickly. My sweet family made me do exactly what the doctor ordered. I got able to walk, or should I say limp around. Even at this stage I was better able to perambulate than I was before I had the surgery.

Sammy and Andie had to take over the stock until I was able to handle it again. Sammy was working on her job about 12 hours a day and the ranch chores about 3 hours a day. I told her that I would not be happy if she made herself sick from over working her beautiful body. When I got able to have sex again, I meant to wear her out. She smiled and kissed me. She didn't promise to take it easy.

Dawn weaned Mary, and Mary was not happy about it. I understood perfectly, I had been weaned at age one and had spent the next twenty-six years trying to cure that oversight. Dawn was starting to show at an earlier time in her pregnancy this time. She said the doctor told her that it was not unusual for that to happen.

Andie had finally gotten back to one hundred percent of her capacity. She was working long days and taking care of paperwork in the evenings.

I spent as much time as possible with all my wonderful women. I loved to hold Mary and sing to her along with the radio. She smiled and thought I could actually sing. Kids are a wonderful blessing to dads.

Dawn's dad called one evening and said he was arriving in the morning, and asked if we could pick him up. I asked if Andie and Sammy could take Dawn and Mary to meet her Granddaddy. They agreed and talked about what they would do while they were in town.

Sammy came in the next morning right before they left and put my Glocks right next to the bed and stuck a shotgun under the bed. She had her .38 in her belt, and told me she would take care of our family. I kissed her and said I loved her.

I got up and went into the kitchen and had a bowl of cereal, and some grapefruit juice. I thought about my life here with my women and Mary. I knew that I was happier here than I would be anywhere else; even with the trouble from the import company.

I did my exercises and ate just like I was supposed to, because I knew Dawn would ask about it. My exercises didn't hurt like they used to anymore, and my muscles were getting back to more like normal. I even tried a little dancing. I wouldn't be good for hours, yet, but I would be good for a few dances with my women tonight.

I was watching the news with my feet propped up when they got back home. I got up and met them at the door. I kissed Dawn and Mary and hugged Andie and Sammy. I shook hands with Mr. Vanzini, and he asked me to call him Joe. I apologized for not meeting him at the airport. He said, "You sent a much prettier entourage, especially this one," and hugged Mary to himself.

I said, "I love all my girls, but Mary is truly a special addition to our little family. Dawn promised that the next one is going to be a boy, but I will be happy with anyone who is healthy."

We got Joe settled into the extra bedroom. "What are we going to do about sleeping arrangements," I asked Dawn.

"I am not asking Sammy and Andie to sleep anywhere besides where they belong," Dawn said.

I held her face and kissed her, "Thank you, Sugar, but what about your dad?"

"If he gets nosey, I will tell him the truth. He doesn't have to stay here with us," she reminded me.

Sammy and Andie both hugged and kissed Dawn and told her they loved her.

They had already eaten, but I had not, so I went into the kitchen and fixed a bowl of soup. Joe came in and sat with me. He asked, "How are you getting along since your surgery?"

"Pretty well, I hope to be back to full strength in about a month. I am more worried about the girls, the last attempt on my life got Andie shot in the lung. If Dawn or Mary got shot, or blown up, I don't know what I would do. I am willing to make peace," I told him frankly.

"Don't count on it. I have known Mr. Galioto for many years and he does not forgive," he said.

"He has nothing to forgive. I am the one who has been wronged. I had not said anything to the police until he had me shot at. He started the trouble and I hope he will not get to finish it," I said getting a little hot under the collar.

"Be careful, Mac. I don't want you or my daughter and grandchildren hurt in this thing," He answered coolly.

"I am tired. I am going to bed, I will see you tomorrow," I told him as I got up and washed the bowl and glass I had used.

"Good night," he responded.

I went into the bedroom, undressed and lay down. Dawn and Mary sat in the living room with Joe and Sammy visiting. Andie came in and lay down with me. We started kissing and hugging. I said, "Andie, I need your body."

She answered, "Can you do it, Mac? I don't want you hurt at all."

"I need to show you I love you and I need to see you cum for me, my darling," I told her with a hot kiss.

She started shaking, and said, "I want you so much. I love you, Mac."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.