Paid in Full - Cover

Paid in Full

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Eddie is looking for friendship and love. He finds both, and some danger along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Violence  

After Dawn got me out, I said to Andie, "Baby, please let me come in, I promise I will not look, but I need to touch you.

She said, "Alright, but you have to keep your temper."

Dawn rolled me back inside. I got out of the wheelchair and into the bed with Andie. I kissed her deeply and said, "The kisses you sent with Sammy and Dawn were nice, but I need you."

We hugged gently and Dawn came and hugged with us. I felt so good I went to sleep.

Andie shook me awake, "Baby, you can't lie on me, you are too heavy."

"Oh, Doll, I am so sorry. It felt so good to be with you and Dawn that I just went out," I apologized.

Dawn said, "Come on lover boy, you need to get back in your own bed."

"Oh yeah, I'm a real lover boy. I smell so bad I can barely stand myself, but you two still act like you love me," I complained.

"Sammy," Dawn called, "Can you shake loose to help me deodorize our lover boy?"

In just a few minutes, they had me stripped and sitting on the edge of the tub while they scrubbed me and tried to keep the cast dry. Sammy really enjoyed washing my balls and penis. I got an erection and she gave me an excellent blow job and I blasted a bunch into her mouth.

She jumped up and ran out of the bathroom. I heard Andie say, "Stop teasing me and give."

"Maybe that will keep her alive for a few more days," Sammy joked.

"I am getting some tonight," Dawn said.

"Every time I can get him up, I am getting some. I am going crazy for our man," Sammy said.

That night I heard Dawn call her father. "... Daddy, those men shot my husband and his partner. I had to kill two of them. Are you trying to kill your granddaughter, or orphan her?... Yes Daddy, I am pregnant, why don't you come see us, I miss you."

She finally finished talking to him. "Daddy said he didn't send those men," Dawn told us.

"Do you believe him?" Sammy asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"That means it is the big man who is sending them," I speculated.

"I don't want to kill anyone else, I just want to love my wives, make babies, and raise cows," I continued.

"Sugar, that is my dream," Sammy said.

My penis twitched and Dawn said, "I saw that, I want some right now."

"I am yours little Mommy," I answered.

Dawn gave me a very good blowjob. "Oh, that I so good," I said.

Dawn swallowed the first two spurts and then caught the last two and took them in to Andie. "Oh, thank you, Sugar," I heard Andie say.

The next day after a really good night's sleep, and excellent morning wake up. I discussed our situation with my girls. "I have thought about it for hours, and I don't know how I am going to protect you unless I leave."

"No," they all said in unison. Sammy continued, "Mac, I would rather be dead than have you leave us."

"Sammy, I have to think about our daughter. A stray bullet or too much stress and Dawn might miscarry or be killed," I argued.

I could see that argument was making them think. I wouldn't bring it up again until I was out of my cast and walking around good. Until then we talked and loved the time away and I watched Dawn growing my daughter.

When I got my cast off, I found out that Dawn had been right. My left leg was now two inches shorter than my right and I was crippled by it. I made up my mind to make the best of it, and had some built up shoes, and boots made. I decided that my girls would never see me cry about it.

The built up shoes really helped and I was not limping too badly. I was able to continue to work on the ranch.

I could hear the girls crying when they thought I was not able to hear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.