Paid in Full - Cover

Paid in Full

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Eddie is looking for friendship and love. He finds both, and some danger along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Anal Sex   Size   Slow   Violence  

Sammy told her about my getting shot, and then we all had to tell her our whole story.

Dawn listened to the story, crying the whole time. I picked her up and sat her in my lap while Andie and Sammy finished the story.

"God damn it," she swore, "why did I have to fall in love with someone my father hates."

"Your father," I yelled, "Joe Edwards is your father?"

"Guiseppe Eduardo Vansini is my father," she said.

"Shit, I am already in love with you. It's too late now," I let slip.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"You heard me, I am in love with you," I said.

"Do you mean it?" She asked.

"Can't you see it in his face, Dawn?" Sammy said, "I saw it when you were sitting at the café."

"Yes, I mean it, Dawn," I told her.

"What about Sammy and Andie?"

"I love them, too," I said.

Sammy broke in and told Dawn about our situation and our love. "We love you Dawn, and we want you to be in our family and be the mother of Mac"s children, our children. You are the only woman Mac has ever been interested in, besides us. He knows how to love unconditionally, he shows Andie and I that every day. If your Dad would quit sending people to kill us, he would forgive him. All he wants to do is live here and love us, you included."

"I don't know if I can share him," Dawn said.

"Try us for the next week and see if you can. All we ask you is to love us and let us love you," I asked her.

She turned and looked in my eyes and said, "Mac I love you. You are the first man I have ever loved besides my dad."

"Then stay with us, and love us and have my children. They will grow up in a free and loving environment. I hope they will want to stay and inherit this place from us," I said.

Andie and Sammy were both crying and nodding.

Dawn said, "I want you so much I am willing to try it."

I kissed her and she kissed me back. I hugged her after the kiss was over and then Andie and Sammy both came and hugged us. I kissed both of them also.

Dawn kissed them also and said, "I love you both."

A little later...

"I might be more appealing after a nice shower," I said.

Sammy said, "You are pretty appealing right now," and kissed me again.

I went into the bathroom and showered. In a few minutes Andie came and got in with me. "I was beginning t wonder if something was wrong with me," I told her.

"Baby, everything is right with you as far as I am concerned. You would choose to keep me instead of a beautiful woman. I love you more than ever," she said.

"You are a beautiful woman, but I am glad you love me more than ever," I said.

She held me and cried, shaking her head. "What's wrong, Baby?" I asked.

"You are much more rare than on in a million, my love," she said.

We had a nice shower. We came out drying off, and went into the bedroom. Sammy and Dawn were in there talking. Dawn saw me and looked away. I heard her whisper to Sammy, "He is beautiful isn't he?"

"Hell yes," Sammy said, "but the real beauty can't be seen it can only be felt."

We had a quick supper of sandwiches and milk. We talked for hours that night. We finally went to bed. I went where I belonged and didn't worry about anything else. I was just dozing off when they all came in and got in bed with me. Andie and Sammy got on either side of me and Dawn got on top. I kissed them all and said, "I am in heaven."

In the morning, Dawn said, "I want to wake up here for the next 40 years."

"If God lets me live, I want you here every day I am alive." I answered her.

"Oh, you feel so good to me," she said kissing my chest.

I kissed Sammy and Andie good morning. "I want some of you," Andie said.

"I am yours," I answered.

Andie gave me a really good blowjob. I blasted into her mouth. Sammy said, "Share please."

Andie gave Sammy a kiss and shared some with her. "Do you want some of him?" She asked Dawn.

She nodded, Andie kissed her and shared.

"He is good, isn't he?" Dawn said.

"My favorite food," Sammy said.

They all laughed at that.

I got up and took care of my business, and dressed and went into the kitchen to start breakfast. I fixed oatmeal and toast. We enjoyed the breakfast and the conversation.

We checked on the cows and calves every day and rode horses in the afternoon.

We even got Sammy to come with us one afternoon. Sammy was a good rider, she just didn't really enjoy riding. I enjoyed it if Dawn or Andie was with me. I wouldn't do it for fun if I was by myself.

Toward the end of the week I got Dawn aside and asked her, "Will you marry me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.