The Countess - Cover

The Countess

Copyright© 2005 by LaDiva

Chapter 17: The Ship

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Ship - Ah, the British aristocracy! Episodes from the erotic life of a Countess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The Earl had been invited to speak at a conference in New York. As a surprise for his wife, he had booked passage for them both on a beautiful new cruise liner.

"I thought it would let us have some time alone together. We can do some visiting and shopping in New York, then fly home after the conference."

The Countess was excited at the prospect, having never been on any ship larger than the ferry to Calais. There was the inevitable frenzy of shopping and packing for the next few weeks before departure and great excitement when the day arrived. How on earth would she manage all these clothes without Roberts? She laughed at how dependent she had become in so short a time.

Still calling back reminders and instructions to the staff, she finally climbed into the car beside her husband. As Morris pulled smoothly away, she heaved an enormous sigh. The adventure was beginning. The drive to Southampton was filled with excited speculation about life on board and whispered anticipation of how they might fill their days.

As they walked up the gangway they were both impressed by the sheer size of the ship. It rose above the water like a multi-storey building. Staff greeted them and a steward showed them to a state room on the upper deck. The state room was really a suite of rooms, compact but very luxuriously decorated and appointed. They were surprised to find a full bath amongst the many home comforts. The steward told them that he was called Antoine and that he looked after the two principal state rooms on this deck. He said that they could call him at any time and wished them a good voyage.

On the dressing table there was a bottle of champagne and a small but very beautiful arrangement of flowers. Propped up against the bottle was an engraved invitation to cocktails with the Captain and to dine with him that evening. They dialled the RSVP number and confirmed with the Captain's Secretary that they would attend.

Once they had explored the nooks and crannies of their home for the next few days, they stepped out onto their private balcony to watch the fascinating choreography as the ship cast off and slipped gently away from the land.

Once they had cleared the harbour, they realised they could do very little until their luggage arrived. The Countess caught the glint in her husband's eye. She chose to pretend that she had not notice. Instead, on the pretext of recovering her bag, she leaned over an armchair, giving him an excellent view of lace stocking tops and suspenders. He moved to stand directly behind her, preventing her from standing up. His hand ran up her thigh to the band of flesh she so kindly displayed for him.

Continuing its travels, his hand discovered the thong nestling deeply in her warm, damp cleft. He hooked his fingers under it and pulled it to one side, pushing in his cock to prevent it from slipping back into place. Hoisting her skirt out of the way, he held her buttocks as he fucked her and told her how many times he intended to do this on their journey. He had barely finished spurting into her, when there was a knock on the door. There was a frantic adjustment of clothing.

"Come in."

Antoine announced that their luggage had arrived and asked if it would be convenient for him to unpack for them. The Earl was about to ask him to come back later, when his wife told the steward to go ahead. He sat down heavily and let his wife direct the operation. He watched her move about the cabin, knowing that she was wet with his come and that her thong would be rubbing her throbbing clit. He watched the way her backside moved and the swell of her breasts through her blouse. By the time the steward left he was hard again. He began to unbutton her blouse, but she stopped him.

"We have to be at the Captain's cocktail party in twenty minutes and I need to repair my hair and make-up. It will have to wait."

With a deep sigh, the Earl took himself to the bathroom to wash his face and compose himself.

The Captain was a delightful man, and very good company. One or two of the guests were rather too keen to make the acquaintance of an Earl and Countess, but for the most part they were easy to shake off and the Countess felt that they could find some pleasant company when they chose to do so.

They made their way to dinner and noticed how heads turned to see who had the honour of the Captain's first night invitations. In turn, they noticed the scattering of couples who had mistakenly dressed in all their finery, looking rather awkwardly around at those in the know.

The quality of the food matched the beauty of the surroundings and the service at the Captain's table was faultless. Mellowed by good wine, they escaped soon after dinner to take their first walk round the deck. The gentle breeze and the moonlight wove the same magic for them as it had for many sea travellers through the years. They leaned against the rails and watched the moon on the water. They talked of love until the Countess began to shiver in the night air. They made their way back arm in arm to their state room and called Antoine to order some cocoa. When it arrived, the Earl took the cups and joined his wife who was already in the bath. When he had settled back against her they discussed some of the things they might do the following day. The Earl's suggestions strayed onto the topic of venues for sexual activity. Before long they were out of the bath, intent on sampling the first on the list - the double bed in their cabin. He walked her forwards and propelled her down onto the bed.

"I was interrupted earlier and I was rather enjoying that position. I intend to resume my activities in that area. Be so good, madam, as to present that pussy to me immediately."

The Countess made no complaint. She pulled up her knees and supported herself on her arms. She spread her legs a little way and pushed her hips back to comply with his instruction.

He made a preliminary manual inspection of the site, fingering and tweaking each lip and flap. He then set about tasting each layer in turn, before settling for a long sucking and tonguing of her clitoris. Exploring beyond the threshold, he inserted one finger, then two into her, twisting them around to enjoy the warm wetness of her inner walls and to stimulate the tender parts of her.

Guided by the moans of his subject, he judged the optimum moment to make his entrance. He knelt behind her and pushed firmly into her. After a few preliminary thrusts, he paused to reach round and fondle her dangling breasts, teasing her nipples firmly, both to arouse her further and for the pleasure it gave him.

Wild with arousal now, the Countess begged him for relief.

"Fuck me hard now. Take me. Fuck deep in me and come hard inside me."

Hearing her talk this way made him lose control; he powered deep inside her and did indeed come hard into her, sending her over the edge into a good, deep orgasm.

The bed was pronounced satisfactory and the Earl was of the opinion that the trip was off to a good start.


The following morning the Countess woke to a familiar sensation between her legs. A hand belonging to the apparently sleeping figure next to her was playing amidst her wet hair. She lay still, pretending to be asleep. She managed not to move while he played with her lips. She managed with some difficulty while he pushed two fingers in and out of her. But when he began to concentrate on her clitoris, she could not prevent her muscles tensing and a low moan escaping from her. The hand still purported to be independent of the motionless Earl. Unable to withstand his fingering any longer, she moved rapidly down onto him and took his cock in her mouth, playfully closing her teeth round it.

Feigning surprise, the Earl pretended to protest. Intent on revenge, she maintained her dangerous grip while she gathered a handful of scrotum. She worked him firmly with her right hand as she sucked him hard. She played her tongue over all the most responsive parts of the head and, now and again, she would pause to nip at him with her teeth.

He protested again but there was to be no mercy. She pumped relentlessly and sucked hard on him until he came with a deep shudder. By the time the spasms stopped, she was back beside him and his hand had returned to his plaything. He quickly brought her back to the verge of orgasm. She began to move rapidly until the pressure burst and she came against his hand, squeezing it hard between her spasming thighs.

They lay for a little while before deciding to order breakfast in their suite. They put on cool silk robes and summoned Antoine. This morning, the Earl wanted to explore the gym and the Countess had a date with the beauty salon. They met for lunch, but left the restaurant separately. The Earl went directly to the library, which was beautifully fitted out with David Lindley furniture. He enjoyed browsing the well-stocked shelves. After a few minutes, the Countess came into the room quietly, noted where her husband was standing, then crossed unseen to the next aisle. She watched through the books until he moved round the back of the shelves to come down her aisle. She walked quickly towards him, looking in the opposite direction and purposely colliding with him.

"Oooh, I'm really sorry. I'm such a clumsy idiot. I'm always bumping into people. I didn't stand on your foot, did I?"

"No. It's quite all right. There's no harm done."

She stood back a little and studied his face.

"I think I've seen you before. Weren't you at the Captain's table last night?"

"Yes, I was. Forgive me, were you also one of his guests?"

"Good God, no! Actually I'm one of the Captain's stewards. But please don't tell anyone I was in here. Crew are not supposed to use the passenger areas."

"Your secret's safe with me."

She paused. "You're a lord, aren't you?" She gave him a long look up and down.

"That's right."

"I've read about your lot. They're at it all the time, aren't they?"

The Earl laughed. "I don't know about that. I'd call it having a healthy appetite. You're certainly very direct. Is there anything else you'd like to know?"

She leaned back against the bookshelves.

"My cousin told me that all the aristocracy are very well endowed. Is that true?"

The Earl reached up and stroked her cheek.

"You'll have to be the judge of that. If you are prepared to make it hard, you can see for yourself."

She gave him a smile, then began to unbutton her blouse. She pulled it back to show him her pink half-cup bra. She ran her hands over the cups, then reached in and pulled each breast free in turn. She guessed from the look on his face that this had started off the twitching quite nicely. She pinched her nipples and raised them up to a spectacular pucker.

"What do you think?" she asked him.

"I think you have very beautiful breasts and my cock agrees with me."

She wet her fingers and continued to roll her nipples as his hand moved to his groin. She lifted her right heel onto the bottom shelf behind her. Her knee raised enough for him to see that she wore nothing under her short skirt. He unbuttoned and unzipped his fly, then slipped his hand inside his pants. She continued to tweak at her left nipple as she moved her right hand down to her pussy.

At that moment the door opened and they both froze. A man browsed in a shelf close to the door, pulled out a book and sat down in an armchair to read. They could not be seen from where he sat and in a moment her hand resumed its gentle movement. He eased down the front of his pants and pulled out his well proportioned, very hard cock.

She raised an eyebrow and whispered, "Not bad at all." He nodded his thanks for the compliment.

"If you carry on rubbing that pussy you may even see it come."

The man in the armchair looked up, aware of other people in the library, then returned to his book.

She moved her foot along further and swung her knee round so that she was more open. She watched his face as she sucked on the fingers which had been working her pussy. Returning them to their work, she began to make small moaning noises. The reader's ears pricked, but he stayed firmly behind his book. Her eyes were now fixed on the Earl's hand, which began to move a little faster around his cock.

Her own movements gathered speed until they were both emitting low moans.

"That's a beautiful cock to watch," she told him. "Come on, Milord. Shoot that beauty all over me." She was no longer whispering. "Oh God, yes. Come on. Let me see that baby come."

Her voice was strained as her fingers worked her clit hard. The Earl stepped closer to her. His rhythm changed and he let out a deep "aah" as he stopped pumping and spurted a milky wash onto her thigh.

"Oh yes! What a great cock! Ah, yes! Now, now. Aah!" Her hand stopped rubbing and pressed hard against her pulsing pussy. She braced herself against the shelves as her knees buckled. They both leaned back and watched each other as they recovered. She rubbed the white patch on her thigh, massaging it all round her pussy like a salve, pushing her wet fingers inside her.

As he put himself away and tidied his clothes, he watched her smooth down her skirt, cup her breasts back into her bra and button up her blouse.

"So what's the verdict on the aristocratic penis?"

"Very nice," she nodded. "Thanks for the demonstration."

She stepped forward and kissed him on the cheek. "My cousin says upper class men can go all night and are particularly good with their tongues. If you fancy proving that one, tell your steward to send for Emma."

"Thank you, Emma. I think I might like to see some more of those breasts and that pussy before this trip is out."

She turned and walked out of the library, with the Earl close behind her. As they passed, the reading man carefully avoided looking up from his book. The Earl managed one parting feel of her backside as she disappeared out of a door onto the deck.


Returning to the suite after a walk round the upper deck, he found the Countess getting out of the shower. He sat down in one of the armchairs and watched while she dried herself. She paid no attention to him as she smoothed body lotion on her legs and arms. As she pulled on each item of lingerie, both she and her spectator anticipated the possibilities for removing them again later.

She put on a long black skirt and silver beaded top and settled at the dressing table to put on her make-up. The spectator crossed the cabin and planted a kiss on her neck on his way to the bathroom. They chose to have dinner in a quiet restaurant with a string quartet playing. They were feeling very relaxed and enjoying the atmosphere on the ship. Sitting close together on the padded leather bench seat, the Earl was whispering nonsense to his wife when she noticed someone at a table across the room.

"Look, it's the engrossed reader," she told him.

After their coffee and liqueurs, they made their way out. As they passed the reader, the Earl turned to his wife and said just loud enough for him to hear, "I think I might have the steward send for Emma when we get back. Do you want to watch, Darling?"

The man choked on his coffee and turned round just too late to see their faces.


Back in their cabin, they discovered that the ship's television system had a selection of satellite channels, including ones showing adult movies. Flicking through absently as the Countess was taking off her jewellery, the Earl suddenly stopped and called her attention to the screen.

She initially saw only a tangle of limbs to a soundtrack of moans and bad music. But as the camera moved to the woman's face, she realised that she had seen her before. A second later she remembered.

"Eve! That's the Duchess's trainee lady's maid."

The Earl laughed. "I wonder is she still uses your egg?"

The film was a little better made than the home movie they still had in their bedroom collection, but it was clearly Eve and the same footman who were now pumping away on the screen. The scene changed and the familiar couple seemed to have slipped away from a party. They began to undress each other and as they watched the Earl and Countess joined in. As Eve and her footman licked and probed, so did they. Whichever position the screen couple adopted, they matched. Occasionally they lost the plot as they became distracted by their own immediate needs, but they kept coming back to the screen and following the action. Eve was astride her footman now, bouncing enthusiastically on his cock. The Countess matched her position. When the Earl improvised with a thumb pressed on her clitoris, she couldn't wait for Eve, but ground into him, squeezing and writhing to make sure that he came with her. They fell back panting and watched Eve and the footman fuck themselves into a frenzy and come in their turn.

"Have you seen the Duke at the House lately?" she asked as they lay recovering.

"Yes, I bump into him sometimes. Why?"

"Next time you talk to him, hint that we'd like to visit again some time. I'm curious to know if Eve is still with them or if this is a whole new career."


They filled the next day with a series of activities, some apart and some together. They had dinner in one of the big showcase restaurants. One of the advantages of having a title and a state room was the ability to secure a really good table for dinner. They were seated in one of the few booths, in which they could indulge in a little bit of manual nonsense under cover of the long tablecloth. She was wearing a wrap-around skirt, which she pulled open as soon as she sat down. From where he sat, he could look down and see she wore nothing under the skirt, but from across the table even the waiters could see nothing.

Dining alone, they were able to keep up a highly erotic conversation, punctuating the meal with a great deal of below the waist activity. His cock was hard and free before the main course and he ate his pudding with one hand, since the other one was ensuring she would be good and ready for whatever they would do after dinner.

It was with some difficulty that they walked across the restaurant, stopping once or twice to talk to some of the people they had met earlier. As they reached the door of the restaurant she asked him, "Where to?"

He steered her along the deck and into the deep shadows behind a lifeboat. Pulling apart the folds of her skirt again, he pushed his hand between her legs while with his other hand he unzipped himself. In one quick movement he lifted her from the hips. Pinning her against the wall, he guided his cock into her pussy which was red hot from his relentless fingering through dinner. His cock was already fit to burst and with a few thrusts and grunts he had his relief. Reaching down, he slid his thumb between them and rubbed her clit until she gave out a muffled squeal. He kissed her, filling her mouth with his tongue as he eased her off his cock and back to the floor. When they had stopped panting, they walked calmly toward the piano bar, where they joined an amusing group and sat up late into the night.


They rose late and spent a lazy morning reading on the private balcony of their suite. They were about to go off in search of lunch, when they heard voices on the balcony of the adjacent suite.

A middle-aged man's voice came from inside the cabin. "Where are you, Bunnikins?"

A much younger woman called back to him, "I'm out here, Squirrel."

The Earl stifled a laugh.

"Come inside. Mr Squirrel wants to visit Mrs Bunny's soft little warren."

The young woman giggled. "Come out here. No-one will see us. Wouldn't you like to do it out in the open?"

The man hesitated, then joined her on the balcony.

"Come and tell me what you want your Bunny to do for you."

There was another little giggle and what sounded like kissing.

"What I would really like is for you to be Nanny for me. I was a very naughty boy yesterday and I ought to be spanked."

The girl giggled again. "Wait there, Squirrel. I'll be back in a minute."

The Countess got up to leave, but the Earl was enjoying this entertainment and motioned to her to stay put. Presently the girl returned.

"Now then, my boy. I think you have something to tell Nanny."

The naughty boy answered with his thumb in his mouth.

"Sorry, Nanny. I have been a bad boy. Nanny will be angry with me."

"Take your thumb out of your mouth and tell Nanny what you have done."

The thumb popped out and the miscreant began to make his confession.

"Yesterday I was in the library and I heard two people doing very rude things. I should have left, but I wanted to listen so I pretended not to notice."

The Countess sat down again beside her husband. The naughty boy had the full attention of his Nanny - and his unseen audience.

Nanny was shocked. "What sort of rude things were they doing?"

"I think the woman was showing the man her chests, because he was saying they were nice."

Curious now, the Nanny wanted more details. "What else happened?"

The naughty boy hesitated.

"I think the man got his willy out. Because the woman said he had a nice cock. Sorry, Nanny."

Nanny was scandalised. "Take down your trousers because I will be smacking you for using bad words." The trousers came down.

"Before I punish you, tell me what happened next."

"I think the man's willy was big and he was touching it."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, Nanny. Like you told me I mustn't do. Remember you smacked me for doing it in the nursery."

"Oh, yes. You had better take those pants down too. You need to be smacked on your bare bottom as a lesson." The pants came down. Nanny was puzzled. "How do you know he was doing that?"

"Because the lady kept saying to rub his cock harder and he was making happy noises in his throat."

"You were very naughty to listen to this. Bend over that chair ready for me to spank you. That's right, pull up that shirt and let me see your bare bottom. Now, tell me what else happened."

"I think the lady was touching her front bottom too,"

Nanny's voice was a little unsteady. "How do you know that, you naughty boy? Did you see the lady's front bottom?"

"No, Nanny!" said the anguished boy. "No. I heard the man talk about it to her and I could hear the squelchy noise that you sometimes make after you spank me. I'm sorry, Nanny. Are you going to spank me now, Nanny?" His voice was muffled and shaky.

"Yes, my boy. I most certainly am going to spank you."

They heard the sound of hairbrush on buttock and an appreciative squeal from the naughty one.

"That, young man, is for using bad words in front of Nanny."

"I'm sorry Nanny."

"That, my boy, is for saying 'cock'. That, is for talking about ladies' private parts."

More appreciative cries from the owner of the buttocks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.