The Countess - Cover

The Countess

Copyright© 2005 by LaDiva

Chapter 15: The Castle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Castle - Ah, the British aristocracy! Episodes from the erotic life of a Countess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

They had had a busy few months and the Earl announced at dinner that they needed a holiday.

"I met Ian Sutherland in the House of Lords library today. He has offered us the use of his castle in the Highlands. Now that he's a widower he hardly goes there, but he keeps staff there to maintain the house. He told me they would enjoy having someone to fuss over. How would you like a break in the Highlands?"

"It sounds heavenly. No business, no House of Lords, no estate obligations for a few days."


Five days later they flew to Inverness where they were met by a huge kilted man who reminded the Countess of John Brown - on second thoughts she realised it might have been Billy Connolly. He welcomed them rather formally on behalf of the Duke, then helped them into a horse-drawn carriage and laid heavy fur rugs across their laps.

"This is charming," said the Countess. "What a lovely way to start our holiday."

After a fifteen minute journey, the carriage made its way up a long driveway giving them their first glimpse of the castle's turrets and crenulations. Beyond the house stretched a landscape which could only be in Scotland. The greens and browns and purples which make up the natural tartan of the Scottish Highlands disappeared layer after layer into the misty distance.

The Earl squeezed his wife's hand. "It's like something out of a Grimm fairy tale, but isn't it beautiful?"

Between the huge wooden doors of the main entrance stood an elderly woman with pure white hair. She wore a full length black dress with a large collar of white lace. From her belt hung a chatelaine chain with a heavy bunch of keys.

"Come away in, my lady. It's a bitter day. Welcome, my lord. There's a good fire in the green drawing room. While you get warm I shall send up some nice hot tea. I'm Mrs MacNab, His Grace's housekeeper."

They were grateful for the warmth of the welcome and the enormous drawing-room fire. Within minutes, a young maid came in with a tray laden with tea, scones and cakes. The maid, who told them in a whisper she was called Agnes, shyly served them their tea. The Countess noticed that this girl too wore a full-length dress. Having earlier assumed that the old housekeeper dressed this way from habit and for comfort, she wondered now if the staff were all in some kind of period costume. She thought it a charming touch.

Thawed and refreshed, they rang and Agnes returned to remove the tray.

"Agnes," asked the Countess, "we would very much like to have a look round the house. Do you think someone could show us round?"

"Yes, my Lady," she whispered. "I will ask Mrs McNab." She scurried off with the tray.

The green drawing room was full of ancient, solid furnishings and heavy fabrics. The paintings, ornaments and clocks all added to the feeling of great age and elegance. Mrs McNab returned presently with the young man she called Hamish. He was dressed in a footman's livery, complete with knee breeches and buckled shoes.

"His Grace has given instructions that Your Lordship and Your Ladyship should consider this house your own while you're here. Hamish will show you round. The whole house is kept ready to use, so please use it in any way you wish."

They followed Hamish up stone staircases and along interlocking corridors through the enormous castle. They were shown the library, the ballroom, the chapel, various drawing rooms, sitting rooms, studies and three separate dining rooms. Upstairs they saw bedrooms, bathrooms, boudoirs, nurseries and store rooms. The whole house was suffused with an elegance and opulence which belong to another age.

Hamish return them to the master suite where their bags had already been unpacked. Another maid were standing by the door.

"This is Marie, My Lady. She will be your maid," Hamish explained. He turned to the Earl. "And I will be happy to act as Your Lordship's valet. Your dressing room is through this door, My Lord."

The two men passed through to the next room. The Countess thanked Marie for unpacking her bags.

"May I lay out your dinner clothes, My Lady?" Marie asked, opening the wardrobe in which the Countess's clothes hung.

"Yes, thank you. I'd like to choose something which will suit the surroundings." She slid the hangers along, considering one dress after another. As she pondered, Marie opened another cupboard and pulled out a beautiful period gown.

"Would you like to try one of these? I think they would be about your size."

The Countess's eyes lit up as she saw the emerald satin dress, edged with black lace.

"Oh Marie, that is lovely. Did it belong to the late Duchess?"

"Yes, My Lady," Marie smiled. "She was a very handsome lady and loved beautiful gowns. She wouldn't like to think they would never be worn again. Would you like to try it on?"

The Countess readily agreed. She slipped out of her travelling clothes and allowed Marie to help her into the gown. She looked in the long cheval mirror, twisting and turning to admire the movement of the full skirt. She heard the dressing room door open and turned to see her husband wearing a long double-breasted jacket of the same period as her gown.

"It looks as if you have been tempted to dress up too," she laughed.

"I think it makes me look rather distinguished," the Earl ventured, strutting across the room.

"It certainly does. I could easily take you for a Earl!" she teased.

"Well, I think we should dine in these clothes. You look positively edible in that dress." He winked at his wife and strode back into the dressing room.

Marie helped her to slip off the dress so that she could take her bath. She put on a cream coloured silk basque and matching pants, then pulled on a robe. She allowed Marie to dress her hair, then put on a hint of make-up. She stood up and shed her robe. Marie helped her into the gown and laced up the bodice for her. She brought her a pair of velvet slippers which were just a shade too big, but fit well with the addition of an insole.

"Do you have a necklace to match this, Your Ladyship?"

"Well, I do have a diamond set with me."

"Her Grace had an emerald suite she would always wear with this gown. Shall I bring it for you?"

The Countess was surprised. "Are the Duchess's jewels still kept here?"

"Oh yes, My Lady. The Duke felt they belonged here where Her Grace was happiest."

"I will admit I'm tempted." Marie smiled and left the room to fetch the emeralds. The Countess examined her reflection. She looked like a character from a period film. She savoured the weight of the skirts as she moved. Marie returned with a black leather box. She laid in on a table and took out an elegantly simple necklace of emeralds and diamonds. She placed it round the Countess's neck and fastened it. She handed her a pair of pretty matching earrings, then a bracelet. The overall effect of the gown and jewels, in this timeless room, was to transport her back in time. She could imagine herself a Countess in an earlier age, an age of greater formality and elegance. She imagined herself at the centre of a fashionable salon and saw them both dining with Princes. There was a small knock and her husband's head appeared around the dressing room door.

"Wow. Look at you!" He came in and spun round to allow her to admire him in turn. He offered her his arm. "Will Your Ladyship do me the great honour of accompanying me to the dining room?" he asked.

"Your Lordship is extremely gracious," she replied, taking his arm. She turned to smile her thanks to Marie and they swept off to dinner.

After taking sherry in the green drawing room they followed Hamish to the small family dining room which was lit by dozens of candles. In this romantic setting they enjoyed good food and fine wine. Hamish and Agnes came and went silently and the visitors already felt comfortable in this extraordinary house.

Hamish served them coffee in the drawing room, then they were finally alone.

"Have you noticed that there are only candles and oil lamps in here?" asked the Earl.

"Doesn't it create a wonderful atmosphere? I feel as if I had been transported back in time. This place has a magical quality which makes me feel very comfortable."

They sat for a while at either side of the large fireplace and soaked in the peace of the evening.

"Now, my beautiful wife, will you retire with me?" asked the Earl, his eyes gleaming with promise.

The Countess gave him a shy smile and rose to take his arm once more. He led her up to their room, turning again and again to gaze at her as they walked. At the door of their room, he kissed her cheek gently. He opened the door for her.

"I'll join you presently," he told her with a slight head bowed, before entering his dressing room from the corridor.

Marie was waiting to help her out of her robe. The Countess noticed that an antique white linen nightgown had been laid out for her and not one of her own. She let Marie help her out of the gown and jewels. Without comment, she withdrew to her bathroom where she took off her cream underclothes and pulled on her plain robe. She returned to the bedroom and allowed Marie to put the white nightgown over her head. She shrugged off her robe and slid her arms into the gown, allowing its cool fabric to fall over her naked skin. When the Countess had given Marie instructions for the morning, the girl dropped a curtsy and left the room.

The Countess was standing by the window when her husband joined her. He was wearing a dressing gown with a thick velvet collar and a pair of embroidered slippers.

"You look like a bride contemplating her first experience of married love," he told her.

"It's rather how I feel. You look very handsome in that dressing-gown. I have to admit I am actually shaking a little."

"You have nothing to fear, my dearest. I shall take care of you," he laughed.

He took her in his arms and kissed her tenderly. She felt herself melt into him as she allowed him to lead her to the bed. He stroked her cheek softly and let his hand slide down. He pushed her gown off the point of her shoulder and stroked the pale skin across her clavicles. She stood quite still and drank in the softness of his caress.

He bent to kiss the flesh of her throat as he wrapped his arm round her waist. She closed her eyes as he ran his other palm over her breast, brushing her nipple gently. She felt a thrill course through her as if she had never before felt his hand on her. She held her breath as he pulled the white linen down over her breast, then she let out a genuine gasp as his mouth closed over her nipples.

He began to whisper love to her, telling her how beautiful her shoulders were and how soft her skin felt. He raised his hand and slid the nightgown off her other shoulder. It slipped over her arms and off her breasts. He felt her reel a little as she caught it at waist level before it fell away completely. He pulled back a little, holding her and looking at her face. She was flushed and could hardly hold his gaze.

He looked down at her breasts and a reflex made her pull the white fabric up a little. He gently stayed her hand and returned it to her waist. He reached forward and caressed her exposed breasts, telling her how her pale soft flesh was wonderful to him. He bent forward to kiss her nipples in turn and murmured into the flesh of her breasts how it pleased him to feel her nipples harden under his tongue. He pulled back a little and described how beautiful was the sight of their puckered erectness which showed she was moved by his loving.

Gently he took her hand and opened her fingers to release her gown, which fell to the floor, leaving her naked. He saw that her breathing had become rapid and shallow. He watched her eyes register confusion and a little fear and he felt intense desire for her combined with a strong instinct to protect her. He guided her backwards and sat her down on the bed. In a few seconds he shed his slippers and dressing gown and stood naked before her. Her eyes registered his urgent erection, but she immediately looked away as if she had never before seen a hungry penis. He came slowly towards her.

"Don't be afraid. I love you with all that I am and I could never hurt you. Trust me, my love."

She tried to answer him, but the words would not come. He guided her back onto the pillows and lay alongside her. He covered her face with gentle kisses, reaching her mouth as he let his hand return to caressing her breasts. She felt the heat of his hands pass over her skin and his mouth on hers. She felt a mixture of fear and love which made her head swim.

His tongue began to probe her mouth. It tasted warm and sweet and it danced with her tongue as she felt his hand slide down her stomach and brush through her pubic hair. She gasped in the kiss and he kissed her yet more deeply, pressing down his hand and letting a finger slide along her lower lips, caressing the edge and gently opening her.

She felt his hand begins to part her legs and she could hardly breathe as his finger probed deeper between her lips. She felt wet as he caressed and teased her and she could only take occasional gasps of air.

Still deep in her mouth, he raised his body and pulled her legs gently apart to lie between them. He drew back from the kiss to look into her eyes and whisper gentleness to her.

"I love you, my precious darling. I want you to trust me and give yourself to me in love."

Her eyes were glazed with tears as she felt a slight pressure between her legs. As he moved gently to enter her, he felt the tension in her bar his way. He took her once more in a deep kiss and felt her yield, first with her mouth, then as her body surrendered to him and he slid into her tightness. She let out a small cry into his mouth. He pulled back to look at her, then fixed her eyes as he began to move gently in her. Her tightness and the look of vulnerability on her face had heightened his arousal to such a degree that he was soon unable to hold back his passion. With a strange kind of gentle force he thrust into her, taking that which was his to take and watching her give it with all the love in her being.

He gently withdrew from her and moved to take her in his arms. He kissed her shoulders and back and wrapped her in a protective embrace. They fell asleep in minutes and woke together in the early morning light.

The Earl whispered, "It was as if it were the first time."

"It was exactly how I felt the first time we made love. I was afraid and excited and confused."

"This house is full of surprises," he told her. "This may prove to be an interesting holiday."


The Earl had promised himself an early morning swim in the loch and the Countess had promised herself breakfast in bed. When she got up, she was not surprised to find that Marie had laid out for her one of the Duchess's day dresses. Nor that she had laid out a variety of undergarments appropriate to the style of the dress. Once she had taken her bath, she pulled on a silk camisole top and a pair of pantaloons which she discovered were open from front waistband to back, the fabric simply overlapping a little. Marie helped her into some fine stockings, held up by pretty garters. She then laced her into a corset, helped her into layers of petticoats, then a skirt and a bodice.

The Countess put on some elegant day shoes and wrapped a shawl round her shoulders before making her way down to the morning room. The Earl was sitting on the window seat, also dressed in the period day clothes of a gentleman. Neither of them remarked on it. They were comfortable here and happy, and each found the other extremely attractive dressed in this manner.

During the day, the Earl explored the Duke's library while the Countess saw Mrs McNab to discuss meals. The Countess spent an hour at the clavichord in the corner of the ballroom, while the Earl talked with the ghillie about good walks on the estate. After lunch they walked around the loch side, dressed in warm tweed. From time to time they met people working or walking near the waterside. Each time, they would raise their hats or nod a greeting as if there were nothing unusual in the dress or appearance of the couple.

They felt an intense closeness. They walked with arms entwined and could feel the heat where their bodies touched. She let him help her over logs and styles and fell against his chest as she jumped down to him. The sight of her ankle as she raised her hem to negotiate obstacles made his pulse race. They both became acutely aware of the sexual charge in the air between them. A small look was enough to communicate a mutual need.

He led her off the path and into the dense woods. As soon as they were out of sight of the pathway, he stopped and pulled her close to him.

"I am burning with desire for you, woman. I need to be inside you and I can't wait until we get back to the castle."

She returned his kisses. "I know. I want you too, but surely not here!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.