The Countess - Cover

The Countess

Copyright© 2005 by LaDiva

Chapter 14: The Game

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Game - Ah, the British aristocracy! Episodes from the erotic life of a Countess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

She took a pack of white cards out of the bedside cabinet and fanned them out with their backs upwards.

"Pick one," she invited him. It had been a long, a rainy weekend and it promised to be a long, dull Sunday afternoon. Suddenly perking up, she had suggested a game of cards. He showed very little enthusiasm until she added, "... the white cards."

Instantly his face lit up. "Oh yes. I'm always willing to play with the white pack." They relocated to their room and she offered him the choice of a card.

Hovering over the pack, he pulled out one card and read it. He smiled, then turned it to show her. "Her Slave"

"Oh, very satisfactory. Fetch me the key," she launched directly into the game. She opened the door and led the way to the playroom. Once inside, she turned and stood with her hands on her hips. "Ah, you must be the new slave. Are you an obedient slave?"

"Yes, Madam, very obedient."

"Well, you certainly seem sturdy." She strode over and squeezed his upper arms, then ran her hand over his broad shoulders and down to check the firmness of his buttocks. As she did this he stood stiffly to attention and faced the front. "But before I accept delivery of you, I need to see what I'm buying. Take off your clothes."

"Yes, Madam," he responded and began immediately to undress. As she watched him she sat on the birthing chair, which was draped in a velvet blanket and for the moment doubled as a throne. He slowly unwrapped her goods for inspection and she took her time to have a long look.

"Well, I certainly like what I see. But before I let you serve me I need to establish if you will be totally obedient. Go and fetch a bottle of chilled champagne and two glasses."

"Yes, Madam," he acknowledged his order, then reached for a robe.

"No. I have not said you may cover up again. Go as you are."

He hesitated for only a fraction of a second before walking naked from the room. She guessed that on a Sunday afternoon he was unlikely to meet any of the staff and he knew plenty of places to hide if he did hear anyone coming on the hardwood floors.

While he was on his perilous quest she put a video tape in the machine, found the place she wanted and pressed 'Pause'. She selected a suitably splendid cloak and, shedding all but her purple strapless bra and g-string, she pulled on some fishnet stockings then draped the cloak over her shoulders. Then she stepped into her favourite high heeled shoes before resuming her place on her throne. She heard him coming along the walkway from the bedroom and suppressed a smile at his panting. He must have had to do a bit of nifty footwork on the way back upstairs.

"Your champagne, Madam," he announced.

She instructed him to open the wine and pour a glass for her.

"Before you may have some you must earn it by giving me pleasure."

"I'll do anything you ask, Madam," he assured her, handing her the glass.

Leaning forwards a little. "My breasts are constricted. Reach under my cloak and set them free."

He slipped his hands under her cloak and caressed her back as he searched for the fastening and released her. He pulled the bra free.

"They are quite uncomfortable. Use your mouth to make them feel better." She leaned back on her throne and allowed him to spend a long time comforting her breasts.

"Madam's breasts are very beautiful," her appreciative slave commented to the evident pleasure of his mistress, who bestowed a full mouth kiss on him as reward. She pressed her tongue into his mouth and let it roam to taste every corner, before letting his tongue into her mouth to do the same.

"I think my pussy is also constricted. You will have to release me from this garment too." As she spoke, she raised her hips, so that her slave could pull them away very slowly as the tiny thong was reluctantly released from the folds which held it tight. She instructed him to kiss the inside of her thighs above her stockings, and watched as he knelt down and carried out her orders.

"That's enough," she told him. "Now, help me up and come over here with me."

She crossed to the corner of the room, where a kind of swing was suspended from the ceiling. She held his hands for balance as she sat down on the contraption and lowered herself backwards. The equipment could support her on her back or lying down or sitting up, letting her raise her legs on supports with her pussy open for access. It could also support her on her front, with a hole through which her breasts could hang. In this position, she was fully open from behind. Once she had settled in a semi-sitting position with the help of her slave, she told him that her pussy had been hot and constricted in the thong and that he must give her comfort.

He knelt in front of her and took hold of her thighs to hold the swing to him as he gave his mouth to his mistress for her comfort and pleasure. He licked and blew on the whole of her pussy to cool her heat, then began to rub the lips which had been constricted, with his fingers and with his tongue. He lapped at her clit and pushed his tongue into her, rewarded by her gasps and words of encouragement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.