The Countess
Chapter 9: The House Party

Copyright© 2005 by LaDiva

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The House Party - Ah, the British aristocracy! Episodes from the erotic life of a Countess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

It had been a very strange house party. From Friday evening when their guests arrived there had been a strange atmosphere. Paul and Belle had hardly spoken to each other the entire evening. Lady S guessed that they had had an argument on the way down and hoped that they would have thawed out by morning. By contrast, Adam and Charlotte had fired barbs at each other all through dinner. By the time the dessert was served, even the Earl had noticed. He caught his wife's eye and pulled a face. She stifled a laugh, but shared his misgivings about the weekend ahead.

As soon as was decent, Lady S got up to initiate the move to the drawing room.

"R is very smug because the latest Star Trek film has just arrived. There's really no escape. Resistance is futile," she warned their friends. Squeezing unnecessarily against her as they passed through the door, brushing her breasts as he passed, her husband whispered, "The Enterprise to the rescue once again."

They passed a relatively peaceful couple of hours watching the film and following the adventures of Starfleet's finest, but immediately the film ended there was an outbreak of exaggerated yawning as everyone in turn said their goodnights and withdrew. Alone in their drawing room at an unusually early hour for a house party, they sat over a cognac discussing the strange behaviour of their friends.

"Doesn't it make you feel glad to be us?" she asked him.

Crossing to sit beside her, he kissed her and replied, "To the point of unforgivable smugness."

On their way up to bed, as they passed the door of one of the guest bedrooms, they heard the unmistakable sound of energetic sex. They hurried on and as they closed the door of their own room they laughed quietly to themselves.

"Well, which one of our warring couples has reached a truce?" he wondered.

"I may be wrong, but those voices sounded like Paul & Charlotte," she whispered.

"Good grief, are you sure? Shall I go and listen again?"

"Certainly not," she feigned shock. "Come to bed."

They went to their dressing rooms and came back in robes. Without ceremony they shed the robes and climbed naked under the blankets, sliding comfortably into each other's arms. They kissed long and deeply, a kiss that lasted many minutes as they melted into each other. Without any conscious movement he was on top of her. Still in the kiss, their bodies found each other. Effortlessly he slid into her in a single movement. They abandoned themselves in each other's eyes. Their movements stayed slow and sensual as they breathed in unison. With no change in the rhythm of the dance, they each let out a barely audible sound. The movement slowed and subsided and the two lovers fell into a gentle and happy sleep.


Stepping into the shower, she closed her eyes and savoured the warm water on her body. She allowed herself to enjoy this short period of calm before she slipped into the role of hostess for the day. Taking her time, she shampooed and rinsed her hair. As she reached back for the conditioner her hand closed around something which was shaped like a bottle, but the warmth and texture told her was something entirely different. Hands slid round her body and firmly grasped her breasts, massaging and kneading their generous fullness. Fingers tweaked her nipples until they were puckered and proudly stiff.

A hand took hers and pulled it round to place it back on the impostor conditioner bottle. The hard wet cock worked in and out of her hand as another hand wound round her waist and buried itself in her soaking wet bush. Eagerly the fingers pushed through the hair to find the lips and button hidden in its depths. She felt compelled to move against the insistent fingers as her hand continued to work the shaft it held. As she felt the fire rise in her body, and her body shift gear to embrace her orgasm, the hand was abruptly withdrawn and placed on her hip. The other hand was on the centre of her back, exerting a gentle pressure which pushed her forward with her hands on the wall of the cabinet.

As the water beat down on her back, she felt the tip of his cock tease around her puckered bum hole, pushing gently several times without actually entering her. Expecting another tease she gasped as he slid his cock down and thrust deep into her pussy. Reaching through her legs, she could feel his balls and the base of his cock. She could touch round her lips feeling his cock inside her. Finding her clit, she began to finger it as he thrust into her. The thrusting became faster and in seconds two bodies were in spasms of orgasm.

She sank to her knees with the strength of her come and by the time she had recovered she was alone in the shower.

When she entered the dining room he was deep in conversation with Paul & Adam, planning to hack over to Castleton before lunch. He looked up as she arrived. "I wondered when you would finally get up, darling."

"Sorry, my love, I had a bit of trouble with the shower."


None of the women intended to ride out so breakfast trays had been sent up for the other two ladies. Making the most of a quiet moment, Lady S took her laptop to a peaceful corner of the conservatory to check her mail. She had only answered a short message from her cousin before she drifted into a daydream, recalling the visitor to her shower that morning. She was a little startled as the door from the dining room opened at the other end of the conservatory. She could not see who had come out, but soon recognised the voices of Belle and Charlotte. She was about to get up and join her two guests when something in the tone of the conversation made her hold back behind the thick planting in this shaded corner.

"There's no-one here. Perhaps she decided to ride out with the boys after all," she heard Belle say.

"Great, we should have a couple of hours at least," said Charlotte. "Let's go up to my room."

"No, let's stay in here. The staff won't bother us and we would hear if anyone opened the dining room door. Come here and give me your mouth."

There was a movement, then what sounded very much like a kiss. She kept very still. What on earth was going on?

She carefully laid down her laptop and silently turned herself until she could see the two women through the foliage. She had not been mistaken; Belle and Charlotte were locked in a passionate kiss. Belle's hands moved quickly to unbutton Charlotte's blouse, revealing her unfettered breasts. She caressed them carefully, then bent to take her nipples into her mouth, teasing them with her tongue and nipping them playfully with her teeth. Kneeling down in front of her, she lifted her skirt and ran a hand up Charlotte's thigh. Taking hold of the crotch of her g-string, Belle pulled it aside and buried her head in the other girl's bush. Charlotte leaned back against the wall of the conservatory, eyes closed, fondling her own breasts as she enjoyed her friend's careful attention to her pussy. Before long, Belle had got to her feet and propelled Charlotte towards a cane sofa, pushing her to lie down. Hoisting up her skirt to reveal that she was naked under it, she climbed astride Charlotte's face and allowed her to suck and finger her own pussy in turn.

There was a sound from inside the house and the two women jumped up and made themselves decent just in time to appear perfectly natural when the butler came out of the dining room and asked if they would like some coffee. They said no, but thanked him and watched until he was out of sight.

"That was close," laughed Belle.

"Yes, exciting wasn't it?" replied Charlotte. "I think we could continue this upstairs. I have one or two toys in my case which might add a little spice to the morning."

The two women passed within inches of where she sat, but they were too busy whispering ideas for their morning's play that they did not notice her. Roll on lunch time, she had some juicy news to tell him.


"Are you sure it was Paul you heard with Charlotte last night?" he asked her quietly after she had hurriedly told him about what she had seen.

"Well, you heard them too. I'm certain that was Paul's laugh. Charlotte's having quite a busy weekend."

They had planned a picnic lunch at the temple by the lake. As they carried out the picnic chairs from the summer house, Adam appeared still to be edgy with Charlotte, but she was animated and full of jokes. Paul and Belle seemed to have forgotten that they had been at war. Apparently unnoticed by the other, each one was watching Charlotte with particular interest as she busied herself helping J to unpack the picnic. Their lunch was a great success and by the time they had eaten well and the wine had flowed liberally, they were a happy company.

As their host and hostess lay whispering together on a rug in front of the temple, the guests wandered off to walk round the lake path. They were out of sight before the slightly tipsy lovers noticed the absence of their guests and decided to take a walk themselves. Ambling along hand in hand, their conversation flitted between the antics of their guests and a guilty hope that they would all go up early to do whatever pleased them that night.

As the path opened up on the water again, they looked across and could see a couple on the other bank of the lake but could not quite make out which of their guests it was. Their short tour brought them back before long at the temple and they set about packing away the picnic things. She folded up the rugs and carried them into the summer house. He picked up two chairs and followed her in. She passed through the outer section and the changing room into the inner room, where she put the rugs into one of the cupboards. Putting down the chairs, he followed her in and playfully closed the door behind them.

"Do you think we have time to hit the secret panel button?" he asked, half-joking.

"No, but I wouldn't mind a proper kiss."

They folded each other into a long loving kiss and were in danger of forgetting that they had guests, when they became aware of voices in the dressing room. He crossed to the door in a single movement, and turned the key in the lock. The voices were quiet and muffled, but it soon became clear that there were two people beyond the door who were in quite a hurry. Urgent whispers, moans, knocking things over and stumbling around. There was a thud against the door and a loud gasp. Then it began - a rhythmic pounding on the door. Slowly at first, gaining speed rapidly until they feared the door would collapse under the pressure. The pounding reached a rapid rate, then two voices let out muffled squeaks and the thudding stopped completely. More urgent whispers followed and within minutes the voices receded and the dressing room was empty.

They waited for a few minutes before emerging from the summer house unnoticed by Adam and Belle, who were leaning against one of the cars trying rather too hard to chat casually. Before long the missing spouses came into sight along the path protesting that they had been left behind. Their hosts exchanged private glances at the tangled sexual events of this weekend, then resumed their clearing up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.